Gimme Your Most Random 'I Forgot He Played For That Team'

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I don't recall Bo as a Angel, and I know most of them, for example, Don Sutton as a Halo.

So one day Bo comes out of the Stadium and some kid asks him to sign a ball for him. Bo gladly does it - because there was a camera crew recording the whole thing. He signs a few more since the cameras are rolling. Camera shuts off - Bo basically tells everyone to fuck off

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'm watching Mike Vick talking about Le'veon Bell to the Chiefs and he mentioned he threw passes to Bell. I totally forgot that Mike was a Steeler in his final year, and it wasn't even all that long ago.

MrTop

EOG Master
Davey Lopes- manager of the Milwaukee Brewers

side note : I was in California about in 80 or 81 .. I went to see a movie with my sister... the new bo derek one...who do i see in line next to me but Davie Lopes... could not miss him.

Valuist

EOG Master
Frank "The Big Hurt" Thomas- Toronto Blue Jays and Oakland A's.

I think all MLB players end up in Oakland at some point, and NBA players are on the Cavs at some point.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Daunte Culpepper, Detroit Lions

Watching a replay of a random game from 15 years ago on NFL network, and he was in for one play.

My freshman year the original TD stopped by my high school and hung out with us for lunch. Who could forget him throwing his first ever TD pass to Sammy Winder as a member of the Denver Broncos in 1988? He retired as the NFL's 2nd leading all-time rusher the next year after a knee injury in training camp.