Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane - Stop whining and crying. No one here cares about other forums. I just brought it up because you keep mentioning it. Try staying on topic and stop stalking people. Heisenberg stalks merlin. You stalk railbird.

Go through my posting history on this board. Very rarely do I use vulgar insulting name calling for other posters.

If someone tells an outright lie about me I will however as that’s one of the most gutless things a person can do.

You called me out again on Flynn yesterday. Was the leak legal? You started the name calling over the Flynn leak.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7598431, member: 56"]kane- you got run off peepsplace because of all your whining and crying. You started shit like you do here and ran when they returned fire. Looks like you're still mad about that.

Fake News. I didn't get run off anywhere, I chose to leave there due to your never ending bullshit, combined with Javy joining there. I figured a forum run by you and Javy would eventually end up like a 2nd grade class where kids are throwing feces at each other and constantly fighting, and I was right. When I was active there the place was decent, not as good as here, but a decent place, it didn't take long for it to turn into the shithole I knew it would become once you and Javy started running things. You should keep posting there and leave this place for the adults, too many smart guys here, smart guys who don't fall for your fake news and lies, over there you have free reign to post whatever bullshit you want, no one to challenge you, here it's much different, you can't get away with your lies and bullshit, too many sharps here to call you out on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm completely at a loss as to what you hope to accomplish.
You and Raiders disagree. You will never change each other's minds. Time to move on.
The liberals here have hundreds of posts in this thread of name-calling, shaming tactics, strawmen arguments, and screaming about their feelings.

Let's call a truce. Kane, hug Raiders and admit he's a good person and a good American.
Raiders, you do the same.

kane

EOG master
Go through my posting history on this board. Very rarely do I use vulgar insulting name calling for other posters.

If someone tells an outright lie about me I will however as that’s one of the most gutless things a person can do.

This is correct Benny, in fact I was shocked to see Heisey calling Raiders a pussy, he rarely if ever uses that kind of name calling when arguing with someone. Now me on the other hand, yeah, I'll resort to name calling when the situation calls for it, but it's very rare for Heisey, but that what arguing with Raiders does to you, he gets you down to his level and with all his bullshit and lies it's easy to lose control when dealing with him

Fake News. I didn't get run off anywhere, I chose to leave there due to your never ending bullshit, combined with Javy joining there. I figured a forum run by you and Javy would eventually end up like a 2nd grade class where kids are throwing feces at each other and constantly fighting, and I was right. When I was active there the place was decent, not as good as here, but a decent place, it didn't take long for it to turn into the shithole I knew it would become once you and Javy started running things. You should keep posting there and leave this place for the adults, too many smart guys here, smart guys who don't fall for your fake news and lies, over there you have free reign to post whatever bullshit you want, no one to challenge you, here it's much different, you can't get away with your lies and bullshit, too many sharps here to call you out on it.

You and Raiders disagree. You will never change each other's minds. Time to move on.
The liberals here have hundreds of posts in this thread of name-calling, shaming tactics, strawmen arguments, and screaming about their feelings.

Let's call a truce. Kane, hug Raiders and admit he's a good person and a good American.
Raiders, you do the same.[/QUOTE]lol, the clown stalks me at 2 different forums.

You called me out again on Flynn yesterday. Was the leak legal? You started the name calling over the Flynn leak.

I have already proven you wrong on that and you had to resort to linking an op ed column from a week ago to attempt to back up your false claim.

Im off to the golf course you dishonest coward

kane

EOG master
kane - Stop whining and crying. No one here cares about other forums. I just brought it up because you keep mentioning it. Try staying on topic and stop stalking people. Heisenberg stalks merlin. You stalk railbird.

You said I was run off Peeps, which isn't true, I told you why I left there, why the fuck would anyone want to post on a forum run by two of the worst posters in Forumville, I know I certainly don't

billysink

EOG Dedicated
[QUOTE="TheGuesser, post: 7598265, member: 76"]He manages to be wrong about everything NFL Football for 20 weeks a year, so 5 days is light work for the Clueless Idiot.

True, does he still think Trubisky is better than DeShaun Watson?[/QUOTE]

Jesus.

kane

EOG master

Raiders, you do the same.
lol, the clown stalks me at 2 different forums.[/QUOTE]

This is the only forum we both post at moron, more lies and bullshit from you

.[/QUOTE]

This is the only forum we both post at moron, more lies and bullshit from you[/QUOTE]
You did at peeps too. Just talk about the topic and stop the BS.

kane

EOG master
True, does he still think Trubisky is better than DeShaun Watson?

Jesus.[/QUOTE]

It was worse than that Billy, there was a time when Raiders thought Trubisky was as good as Mahomes, he said the difference between them was Mahomes has more weapons, otherwise they were equal

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Everyone caught up in Covid-19, hydroxy, daily deaths.

When you fukkin clowns gonna wake up and realize the aftermath is gonna be far more critical than the outbreak?

Covid was the plane. The bomb hasn't dropped yet.

It was worse than that Billy, there was a time when Raiders thought Trubisky was as good as Mahomes, he said the difference between them was Mahomes has more weapons, otherwise they were equal[/QUOTE]

I never said Trubisky was better than Watson. I rated Watson as a top QB and Trubisky bottom last year. Stop the fake news and stay on topic. Stalking fake news getting old.

kane

EOG master
Fake News. I didn't get run off anywhere, I chose to leave there due to your never ending bullshit, combined with Javy joining there. I figured a forum run by you and Javy would eventually end up like a 2nd grade class where kids are throwing feces at each other and constantly fighting, and I was right. When I was active there the place was decent, not as good as here, but a decent place, it didn't take long for it to turn into the shithole I knew it would become once you and Javy started running things. You should keep posting there and leave this place for the adults, too many smart guys here, smart guys who don't fall for your fake news and lies, over there you have free reign to post whatever bullshit you want, no one to challenge you, here it's much different, you can't get away with your lies and bullshit, too many sharps here to call you out on it.

Raiders, you do the same.[/QUOTE]

Benny, what do the Hatfields and McCoys hope to accomplish?
What do cats and dogs hope to accompish?
What does Michigan and OSU hope to accomplish?

kane

EOG master
It was worse than that Billy, there was a time when Raiders thought Trubisky was as good as Mahomes, he said the difference between them was Mahomes has more weapons, otherwise they were equal

I never said Trubisky was better than Watson. I rated Watson as a top QB and Trubisky bottom last year. Stop the fake news and stay on topic. Stalking fake news getting old.[/QUOTE]

What about the previous year? How did you rate them then? I know there was a time when you thought Trubisky was better than Watson and just as good as Mahomes, even though there's never been a time when eithe rof those things were true

What about the previous year? How did you rate them then? I know there was a time when you thought Trubisky was better than Watson and just as good as Mahomes, even though there's never been a time when eithe rof those things were true
Stop

kane

EOG master
Stop[/QUOTE]

I'm just reporting the facts, you know a couple years ago you thought Trubisky was better than Watson and just as good as Mahomes, you didn't post that nonsense here, this was posted across the street. Glad to know you finally wised up and realized how wrong you were, and we move on

Stop[/QUOTE]

I'm just reporting the facts, you know a couple years ago you thought Trubisky was better than Watson and just as good as Mahomes, you didn't post that nonsense here, this was posted across the street. Glad to know you finally wised up and realized how wrong you were, and we move on

You're crazy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

It was worse than that Billy, there was a time when Raiders thought Trubisky was as good as Mahomes, he said the difference between them was Mahomes has more weapons, otherwise they were equal[/QUOTE]

how many weeks was he stuck on that?

kane

EOG master

how many weeks was he stuck on that?[/QUOTE]

This was going back a couple of years, I no longer post at the forum where he was making this claim, it was crazy to think it back then, it's crazy to think it now, but that's what he thought

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
how many weeks was he stuck on that?

This was going back a couple of years, I no longer post at the forum where he was making this claim, it was crazy to think it back then, it's crazy to think it now, but that's what he thought[/QUOTE]

He posted an opinion about something that turned out to be wrong.
Would you like a medal for pointing that out?

kane

EOG master
This was going back a couple of years, I no longer post at the forum where he was making this claim, it was crazy to think it back then, it's crazy to think it now, but that's what he thought

He posted an opinion about something that turned out to be wrong.
Would you like a medal for pointing that out?[/QUOTE]

He sure did, he was about as wrong as someone could be

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I’m here to expose this administration of the corruption and hypocrisy

It's There Pal, 2012-2020.

Buddy you keep trying to upset others but you just put blame on the person you love and spend countless hours defending for the last 4 years. Seems that you agree with your opponent just depends on the whether;)

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Whether you like him or not these are the facts for Trump and his campaign.

He can't brag about the economy. We are in a depression.

He can't brag about his response to covid as it was shit. Remains shit.

He's going to spin a lot of obama and deep state and throw in some voter fraud.

Because he thinks his voter base is THAT stupid.
Scary thing.. he might be right.

kane

EOG master
Trump was tested for Corona yesterday, this is what he had to say about the test, I'm quoting him verbatim

"I tested very positively in another sense. So this morning, yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning, meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it, positively toward the negative."

This is the president of the United States, this is a guy who speaks on a fourth grade level according to the experts, I think they give him too much credit

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Let's face it we are beyond fucked as a society. It's so divided at this point that you have to laugh at this shit.

If Hillary clinton were president Sean Hannity would be doing his show in a hazmat suit and scrolling the thousands of deceased names across the bottom of the screen.

The gaslighting that's going on is really bullshit from both sides when you know there are thousands who just lost mom, dad, sister, brother, uncle, aunt and masks are suddenly a infringement on freedom discussion. Land of the spun story and lunacy but also oh so brave.
Good day to all

Let's face it we are beyond fucked as a society. It's so divided at this point that you have to laugh at this shit.

If Hillary clinton were president Sean Hannity would be doing his show in a hazmat suit and scrolling the thousands of deceased names across the bottom of the screen.

The gaslighting that's going on is really bullshit from both sides when you know there are thousands who just lost mom, dad, sister, brother, uncle, aunt and masks are suddenly a infringement on freedom discussion. Land of the spun story and lunacy but also oh so brave.
Good day to all
Staying home isn't helping much. 30% died in nursing homes and many of the others that died stayed at home other than going out for essentials.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He's not stalking me, he's trying to get me riled up, an almost impossible endeavor.

Billy stalks me, now that's a shitty job.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Good day to all

You're Such a Depressing Individual.

You Remind me of a Beggar in the Street, Who Has Been There His Whole Life.

You are a Have Not.

You need to find some Brains and Turn Yourself into a Have.

You need to make the word ( Gas Lighting,) that you Posted into 2 Words, not 1 Word.

These Type of Writing Errors that you Post can Have a Devastating Affect on the Economics and Security of the U.S.A.