Obamagate

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So there weren't leaks to the media that strategically released CLASSIFIED information made to insinuate that the Trump administration colluded with Russia. There weren't Obama officials like Evelyn Farkas on the airwaves claiming to KNOW of evidence that the Trump administration colluded with Russia while testifying under oath that they knew NOTHING. The Steele dossier wasn't completely unsubstantiated, paid for by the DNC, and used as evidence to obtain FISA wiretaps? There weren't 47 unmasking requests of General Flynn by a consortium of Obama officials? None of that stuff happened. Right, kane?

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
So there weren't leaks to the media that strategically released information made to insinuate that the Trump administration colluded with Russia. There weren't Obama officials like Evelyn Farkas on the airwaves claiming to KNOW of evidence that the Trump administration colluded with Russia while testifying under oath that they knew NOTHING. The Steele dossier wasn't completely unsubstantiated, paid for by the DNC, and used as evidence to obtain FISA wiretaps? There weren't 47 unmasking requests of General Flynn by a consortium of Obama officials? None of that stuff happened. Right, kane?

All fake news and bullshit, you can take anything out of context and twist it to fit your narrative. Obamagte, pizzagate, the deep state, all bullshit conspiracy theories promoted by the alt right

All fake news and bullshit, you can take anything out of context and twist it to fit your narrative. Obamagte, pizzagate, the deep state, all bullshit conspiracy theories promoted by the alt right
It's all true. Expand your horizons and read some credible sources.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Impeachment, Ukraine, Collusion, Kavanaugh.

All Phony Con Jobs that were Exposed as HOAXES.

kane

EOG master

"Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian government developed a clear preference for president elect trump."

Democrats on the committee affirmed that judgement, as did special counsel Robert Mueller, and the bipartisan senate intelligence committee. Throughout it's investigation, the committee uncovered significant of Trump campaign efforts to seek, make use of, and cover up Russian help in the 2016 presidential election.

kane

EOG master
Raiders; Hey Monkey, I'm getting my ass kicked on a daily basis at EOG, every day Heisey takes a giant shit on me and exposes me for the moron I am, could you go over there and help me deal with him" Those guys are onto my lies and fake news bullshit, I need help

Raiders; Hey Monkey, I'm getting my ass kicked on a daily basis at EOG, every day Heisey takes a giant shit on me and exposes me for the moron I am, could you go over there and help me deal with him" Those guys are onto my lies and fake news bullshit, I need help
Monkey and I post independently and don't need help.

It's tough to debate you because you are so ignorant. You don't know the difference between opinion and testimony. The same goes with Heisenberg. He posts cartoons or says I'm kicking your ass. There's no substance.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian government developed a clear preference for president elect trump."

Democrats on the committee affirmed that judgement, as did special counsel Robert Mueller, and the bipartisan senate intelligence committee. Throughout it's investigation, the committee uncovered significant of Trump campaign efforts to seek, make use of, and cover up Russian help in the 2016 presidential election.

Read the fucking testimony if you're gonna try to act like you fucking know something, dipshit. Although, I know it's difficult for you retards to get through it all without pictures.

Direct testimony from Mueller:

"First, our investigation found that the Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Second, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7598854, member: 56"]Monkey and I post independently and don't need help.

It's tough to debate you because you are so ignorant. You don't know the difference between opinion and testimony. The same goes with Heisenberg. He posts cartoons or says I'm kicking your ass. There's no substance.[/QUOTE]

Heisey beats you up daily and takes your lunch money, so you called your big brother for help

kane

EOG master
Read the fucking testimony if you're gonna try to act like you fucking know something, dipshit.

"First, our investigation found that the Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Second, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Good, try convincing Trumptards like Raiders that Russia did in fact interfere with our election. If Trump didn't collude, then he was used as an ignorant pawn in Putin's game

kane- Is that all you two have. I'm kicking your ass and fake news? Figure out the difference between opinion and testimony before making another idiotic post.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Good, try convincing Trumptards like Raiders that Russia did in fact interfere with our election. If Trump didn't collude, then he was used as an ignorant pawn in Putin's game

No. He was setup by the Obama administration, moron. The leaks alone prove that

kane

EOG master
kane- Is that all you two have. I'm kicking your ass and fake news? Figure out the difference between opinion and testimony before making another idiotic post.

You get embarrassed by Heisneberg on a daily basis, so you called your big brother for help, nothing to be ashamed of, just stop lying about it

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Read the fucking testimony if you're gonna try to act like you fucking know something, dipshit.

Really? Mueller said the Trump campaign didn't cooperate with his investigation and were instructed by Trump to lie to to investigators. Trump also refused to answer questions. Mueller said this hindered his ability to prove a conspiracy. Trump refused to testify and directed the witnesses to lie. Mueller was not a independent investigator. His boss was the one being investigated. That's a big problem. The defendant is your boss, the defendant refuses to testify and directs witnesses to lie. Facts matter! Mueller did say the Trump Campaign colluded with the Russians. Paul Manafort was sharing internal polling data with his Russian friends. He also gave them instructions to target battleground states of Mi.,Wi., Pa. Facts matter!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You don't have people like Farkas, Clapper, and Comey saying one thing all in unison in TV interviews and testifying the complete opposite under oath without a coordinated conspiracy. Period.

You don't have people like Farkas, Clapper, and Comey saying one thing all in unison in TV interviews and testifying the complete opposite under oath without a coordinated conspiracy. Period.
You better break that down slowly for kane. There's absolutely no way he understands what you just posted.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You also aren't a credible journalist when someone like Farkas comes on your network, makes serious accusations, then says she knew NOTHING under oath, and refuse to even cover any part of the transcript releases.

Any outlet with any credibility that wasn't complicit in the framing would bring that guest back and ask them why the fuck they lied to them. Especialy if they're now running for Congress.

kane and Heisenberg - Waiting for your I'm kicking your ass or cartoons. How about the "by the book" statement or Biden's "ain't Black" statement today.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
kane and Heisenberg - Waiting for your I'm kicking your ass or cartoons. How about the "by the book" statement or Biden's "ain't Black" statement today.

Retard Alert!

The good thing is Schiff will be Chairman for at least 8 more years before he becomes President.

kane

EOG master

I blame the Clinton's, they set the whole thing up after they killed Seth Rich and Hillary got done with Pizzagate

kane

EOG master
Monkey, help! Heisenberg embarrassess me, he's making me look even dumber than I am, please head over to EOG to help me, I'm getting destroyed every day by those guys, I can't take it anymore

kane

EOG master
Help me Monkey, I can't deal with these guys anymore, they're so much smarter than me, please go over there and help me, when they get done with me I feel like curling up in the fetal position, they don't believe my lies and fake news, please help me!