Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

“I never stated nor implied that the Governor was involved with asking me to manipulate, delete and hide data,” Jones wrote on a personal blog. “I never suggested any conspiracy directly involving the Governor.”

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7599370, member: 56"]No one cares about her crimes. It's all the false allegations by you and others reporting fake news.[/QUOTE]

And yet you spent a whole page talking about her stalking crime (which she hasn't been convicted of) and even posted a mug shot, LMAO

kane

EOG master

Well, someone high up told her to manipulate the data, if the order didn't come from DeSantis, it came from one of his aides, or someone who wanted to protect the governor, she certainly didn't do it on her own

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You're as clueless as Billy Boy, keep finding irrelevant parameters to ignore data you don't like..

How relevant are these numbers for similar populations and pop. density?

UK 67.8M, Pop. Density 278 people/sq. km, Deaths 36,393, Deaths/M 536
Vietnam 97.2M, Pop. density 297 people/sq. km, Deaths 0, Deaths/M 0

Talk about clueless?

"I think there will be about 3,000 dead".
- ComputerBob

😂 That's clueless. Your sources had to be Trump and Fox News. Two of the worst sources available.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Trump has tweeted about Obama 2372 times while acting president. He has tweeted about obama 141 times since the pandemic began. People really believe he is working for them? Cares about covid other than the poll results? He's golfing currently. If Obama golfed during this time. What do you think the reaction would be from the right?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Trump has tweeted about Obama 2372 times while acting president. He has tweeted about obama 141 times since the pandemic began. People really believe he is working for them? Cares about covid other than the poll results? He's golfing currently. If Obama golfed during this time. What do you think the reaction would be from the right?

And Trump said he would be too busy to golf if he was President

LOL How did he finish that sentence without cracking up????

Patkeats

EOG Enthusiast
So you really think Obama cared about you, do you really think any politician has? Has there ever been a politician you agreed with everything they did and said? I will own the guy says/tries to do some dumb crap, but will you own Obama wasn’t the “Messiah” after all he led to Trump.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It's called data mining. I know you have an extensive background in statistics. You must have heard about it.

Oh wait, the only thing you know is how to talk out of your ass.

Have fun in the creek.

Holy fukk. Bob with the I know math your stupid defense.

Gone full MunkeeDunker

Didn't see that coming.

First childish labels now this.

Zero to disprove my Scandinavian response theory?

Who hacked Bob's account?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Well Nit-Whitmer is at her vacation house while one town is under water. she opens up the area she’s at, but extends the stay at home two more weeks for the rest of the state. .

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Well Nit-Whitmer is at her vacation house while one town is under water. she opens up the area she’s at, but extends the stay at home two more weeks for the rest of the state. .

I think that woman got caught up in her own hype a la Trump.

Started strong, now fading in terms of guiding her own flock.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
No clue who that is but fuck her.

To the other guy. Yes I can unequivocally say that I think Obama cares about people compared to Trump he is mother Theresa.
You really think Obama wouldnt have reached out to a single family to offer condolences?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think that woman got caught up in her own hype a la Trump.

Started strong, now fading in terms of guiding her own flock.
East side will pull her thru.

That’s a mess in Midland Billy. My friend was two homes from losing his. A lot of finger-pointing on whose to blame there.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No clue who that is but fuck her.

To the other guy. Yes I can unequivocally say that I think Obama cares about people compared to Trump he is mother Theresa.
You really think Obama wouldnt have reached out to a single family to offer condolences?
Gov of Michigan (Whitmer)

No doubt Obama would have. I’m surprised Melania isn’t thrown into that role more.

kane

EOG master
Gov of Michigan (Whitmer)

No doubt Obama would have. I’m surprised Melania isn’t thrown into that role more.[/QUOTE]

Trophy wife knows her job, it isn't to be your typical first lady, she only has two duties. First, she's supposed to at least pretend to look happy whenever she's in public with Trump, and second, she has to let him climb on top of her every once in a while, the good news for her is it's over in 60 seconds. She does those two things, she gets all the money she needs, a good arrangement for both of them

boston massacre

EOG Master
They're not
The president has discussed obama more than the dead in the last 2 weeks. Hes yet to offer any face to face condolences of a single victims family. It's over, we won.

Jeesh Bob you've always been one of my favorites. I'm a liberal and I'm in no way cheering, rooting or any other imbesilic term you just gave me and millions like myself. I wish death upon no one and that includes trump.
I was promised no deaths and 12 cases 90 days ago today and day one of the shelter in place I began praying something I rarely do.
Please dont see the world as black and white as who someone votes for.

You're a LIBERAL ?

No One would Believe it.

SHOCKING !

billysink

EOG Dedicated
⁴79r059
lll55mkmgo99⁹t
East side will pull her thru.

That’s a mess in Midland Billy. My friend was two homes from losing his. A lot of finger-pointing on whose to blame there.

You got that right it is a mess. They gonna drag that out forever no one can afford that tab.

They gonna have to shut everything down that fails inspection.Bridges, dams, Keep an eye on who gets the refurb ticket. It will be inflated after budget,

In the interim plenty of regional and local supply chain and distribution problems, grocery gonna be pricy locally.

And when it is done you will need a third job for the road toll bill.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So you really think Obama cared about you, do you really think any politician has? Has there ever been a politician you agreed with everything they did and said? I will own the guy says/tries to do some dumb crap, but will you own Obama wasn’t the “Messiah” after all he led to Trump.

This ain't too far from the Truth really.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Bad day for Trump on Monday.

He will reach the 100K death milestone -- on Memorial Day no less.

Congrats Mr. President on letting the country down

MrTop

EOG Master
unemployment rate for teens aged 16 to 19 hit 32%, marking a high not seen since at least 1948, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.