Obamagate

boston massacre

EOG Master
Really? Mueller said the Trump campaign didn't cooperate with his investigation and were instructed by Trump to lie to to investigators. Trump also refused to answer questions. Mueller said this hindered his ability to prove a conspiracy. Trump refused to testify and directed the witnesses to lie. Mueller was not a independent investigator. His boss was the one being investigated. That's a big problem. The defendant is your boss, the defendant refuses to testify and directs witnesses to lie. Facts matter! Mueller did say the Trump Campaign colluded with the Russians. Paul Manafort was sharing internal polling data with his Russian friends. He also gave them instructions to target battleground states of Mi.,Wi., Pa. Facts matter!

, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

I Thought You were out there Looking for the Collusion ?

It went Down the Toilet Bowl.

Check with the Local Water and Sewer Commission.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I blame the Clinton's, they set the whole thing up after they killed Seth Rich and Hillary got done with Pizzagate

Weren't you idiots just accusing other people of deflection? Face it, kane. You can't argue the facts here and the fact that you continue to support the corruption that was orchestrated in this case is inexcusable.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

I Thought You were out there Looking for the Collusion ?

It went Down the Toilet Bowl.

Check with the Local Water and Sewer Commission.

Don't even bother with him. He's clearly too stupid to know that campaign poll data (i.e. statistics) is no better than any of the very public polls like Gallup, Quinnipiac, AP, CBS, Fox News, or a slew of others. When these dipshits try to reason that something like that done by someone who worked for the campaign for only a few months is even close to a crime and justifies an investigation, they aren't worth the time of day

kane

EOG master
Cwissy: "I am not going to waste my time with those cocksuckers"

Bullet dodged by the libtards

I like the guy, it's only when he goes into full conspiracy kook mode that he loses me. I mean he can kook it up with the best of them, and somehow the Clintons are always involved. I can imagine him thinking the virus started when Hillary fucked a bat in a cave in China, next thing you know, here we are. He's a good guy, a bit on the nutty side, but a good guy

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Cwissy is good people.

He doesnt ruin thread after thread.

Limits his nuttiness to 1 thread

No name-calling toward others either

And the luckiest gambler ever, to boot

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'll call in McIrish next. Monkey and McIrish will do the heavy lifting.

You talking about Dumb Monkey. He's the guy that says Social Security is a drain on America's debt but Trump's taxscam isn't. Dumb Monkey is a hypocrite. Social Security has a 4 trillion dollar surplus. Dunb Monkey.

Dumb Monkey says the European travel ban that excluded the UK was a great idea? Why was UK excluded Dumb Monkey? A day later the UK was no longer excluded. Dumb Monkey was dumbfounded and embarrassed. That's when he left TGF. I had a lot to do with it. He got tired of getting schooled daily. Dumb Monkey.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You talking about Dumb Monkey. He's the guy that says Social Security is a drain on America's debt but Trump's taxscam isn't. Dumb Monkey is a hypocrite. Social Security has a 4 trillion dollar surplus. Dunb Monkey.

Dumb Monkey says the European travel ban that excluded the UK was a great idea? Why was UK excluded Dumb Monkey? A day later the UK was no longer excluded. Dumb Monkey was dumbfounded and embarrassed. That's when he left TGF. I had a lot to do with it. He got tired of getting schooled daily. Dumb Monkey.

So you're saying I left TGF in March? No wonder you're so fucking clueless about Social Secuirty and every fucking topic you speak about. You have absolutely no sense of reality.

The Wall Street Journal editorial board didn’t mince words in its takeaway on Obamagate, writing Thursday that if President Trump's team had done anything similar, "folks would be calling to bring back the guillotine."

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So you're saying I left TGF in March? No wonder you're so fucking clueless about Social Secuirty and every fucking topic you speak about. You have absolutely no sense of reality.

I do know Social Security going broke has been a RepubliCon talking point for two decades. 20 years ago, RepubliCons were misinforming Americans. "Why should you have to pay into Social Security it won't have any money when you retire

20 years later it has a 4 trillion dollar surplus. Best and most successful social program ever created in America Dumb Monkey.

Dumb Monkey loves the 2 trillion dollar tax giveaway to the wealthiest but hates Social Security and Medicare. Dumb Monkey!

kane

EOG master
The NYT has been around for 100 years, you post links to sites that have been around for 15 minutes, to you anyone on the alt right with a blog is considered credible, I post links from news outlets that have been around forever, you post links from news outlets no one has ever heard of run by alt right kooks that no one has ever heard of