Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'll believe what Columbia has to say before a guy named MonkeyFucker on a message board has to say

You'll believe what you want to believe regardless of the facts because you're a dumbfuck.

One of us has built profitable predictive betting models and one of us is an insufferable libtard.

mr merlin

EOG Master
And what happens when those kids pass it on to oithers?
Most children have parents that are still young - nothing happens, old people and those who are vulnerable can and should isolate...if they desire to do so. that's how you deal with it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Assuming this winds down in the next couple months, the penetration of the virus might be 15% nationwide, if they had kept the schools open it would prob be 30%, with almost no more deaths or hospitalizations.

That makes a huge difference when it comes to any potential 2nd wave, if that would occur.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Assuming this winds down in the next couple months, the penetration of the virus might be 15% nationwide, if they had kept the schools open it would prob be 30%, with almost no more deaths or hospitalizations.

That makes a huge difference when it comes to any potential 2nd wave, if that would occur.

Of course. These idiots who claim to be on the side of science actually have no clue how herd immunity works.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Wow. EOG Libtard Nation being slapped around harder than normal in here the past few days.

I'm almost uncomfortable watching these dorks get bludgeoned like this.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course. These idiots who claim to be on the side of science actually have no clue how herd immunity works.
And that 's why sweden is going to be far ahead of the rest of europe, they'll have 50% immunity in the major population centers, they have nothing to worry about once they get through the next month or two - the rest of europe will live in fear just like us.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Every single % of immunity lowers the future R 0 of the virus, that's why it matters, if you can get enough immunity(even without herd immunity), any future outbreak would spread slowly and never get out of control.

boston massacre

EOG Master
2 months ago the mainstream media was demanding WY(and the others) shut down, remember that? They said if they dont, they will pay a terrible price and hurt the whole country, did that happen?

Has Anyone in Wyoming Even Held a Press Conference During this Pandemic ?

Cuomo in N.Y. Gives one Everyday.

He Never Talks about How His Decisions Lead to the Deaths of Many in Nursing Homes.

You Think that He's Losing any Sleep about Manslaughter Charges ?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
In a retrospective counterfactual analysis, they find that if social distancing and other control measures had been in place in major US metropolitan areas one to two weeks earlier, more than half of the infections and deaths seen to date could have been prevented

LMAO!! Of course you believe Columbia, you believe any and all that supports your reckless conclusions.

I remember Raiders asking you REPEATEDLY what was it you wanted POTUS to do, you stated listen to the expert!!

"Listen to the expert, listen to the expert!!"

Fauci was still saying nothing to worry about in late February still...... and Trump listened to him.

In essence YOU were saying nothing to worry about in late February.

Guess we can put about 3/4's of the infections and deaths on you as well.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Wow. EOG Libtard Nation being slapped around harder than normal in here the past few days.

I'm almost uncomfortable watching these dorks get bludgeoned like this.

I said the same thing the other day, getting ugly......

Monkey off the bench has inspired some of the aging vets and shown the way for the younger generations of proud Americans.

This can't be posted enough......

Facts matter.

Why has the virus slammed some parts of the country so much harder than others? Part of the answer is population density. Nearly a third of Americans live in one of the 100 most densely populated counties in the United States — urban communities and adjacent suburbs — and it is there the virus has taken its greatest toll, with an infection rate three times as high as the rest of the nation and a death rate four times as high.

In a country deeply segregated along racial, religious and economic lines, density also aligns with political divisions: Urban America tilts heavily blue. In the 2016 presidential election, Mr. Trump’s vote share increased as population density fell in almost every state.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Went golfing today. Is your life so empty that you and cheapseats wonder where other posters are at all times?
I went golfing yesterday 1st time this year, put two t-shots 3 and 4 ft from the pin, missed them both, shot 17 over. On the tom brady scale that makes me an 8 handicap.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Why has the virus slammed some parts of the country so much harder than others? Part of the answer is population density. Nearly a third of Americans live in one of the 100 most densely populated counties in the United States — urban communities and adjacent suburbs — and it is there the virus has taken its greatest toll, with an infection rate three times as high as the rest of the nation and a death rate four times as high.

I don't pretend to have all the answers but hiding inside waiting for a majestic ALL CLEAR to appear in the sky is not the answer.

The economy is going to be beyond fixing if we keep doling out free money and acting like frightened cowards.

At some point the symptoms are worse than the disease. We are rapidly approaching that point if we haven't exceeded it already.

I'm for getting on with it, where do you stand on all this?

In a country deeply segregated along racial, religious and economic lines, density also aligns with political divisions: Urban America tilts heavily blue. In the 2016 presidential election, Mr. Trump’s vote share increased as population density fell in almost every state.

Other than the "you ain't black if you vote for Trump" sentiment expressed by Creepy Joe, what does all that tell you?

Are you suggesting there is no difference in how the left and right are governing in their states?

I don't pretend to have all the answers but hiding inside waiting for a majestic ALL CLEAR to appear in the sky is not the answer.

The economy is going to be beyond fixing if we keep doling out free money and acting like frightened cowards.

At some point the symptoms are worse than the disease. We are rapidly approaching that point if we haven't exceeded it already.

Other than the "you ain't black if you vote for Trump" sentiment expressed by Creepy Joe, what does all that tell you?

Are you suggesting there is no difference in how the left and right are governing in their states?

I’m not in favor of the extent of the lockdowns either but I don’t claim to have much medical knowledge like others here that seem to know all the answers.

The blue states make up pretty much all of the East and West coasts so I think it’s a very disingenuous argument to state the red states have handled it better. Although I’ve stated many times here that Diblasio couldn’t have handled the crisis more recklessly by ignoring the problem at the start no different than trump did.

I hope this all passes pretty soon and it doesn’t start spreading more rapidly to the red states.

Everyone hid from the governor. Half the kids were at baseball practice and the mom's killed practice for the other half. I talked to a guy that works at a hospital. He said the only ones dying are those over 60 and out of shape. He said if they went on a respirator that it was just a matter of time before they died. They were having some success with turning patients over face down. They cut a hole in the bed so the patient could puke out some of the stuff in their lungs.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I’m not in favor of the extent of the lockdowns either but I don’t claim to have much medical knowledge like others here that seem to know all the answers.

The blue states make up pretty much all of the East and West coasts so I think it’s a very disingenuous argument to state the red states have handled it better. Although I’ve stated many times here that Diblasio couldn’t have handled the crisis more recklessly by ignoring the problem at the start no different than trump did.

I hope this all passes pretty soon and it doesn’t start spreading more rapidly to the red states.

Is Florida on the east coast? How about Georgia and South Carolina? Maryland, Vermont, New Hampshire?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Another new low in NY today, 74 deaths(down 92%), hospitalizations reach a new low, nothing but good news, at this rate we'll have packed stadiums by the 4th of july.

The CDC came out with an official estimate for coronavirus mortality - around 0.3%, not even close to the hysterical predictions of 3%+ that spawned this madness.

We now have enough data, we have enough information about the virus, it's time to reopen everything, there was no real need to do any of this, at least we can reverse course now. If we're smart.

open everything companies will drop like flies

boston massacre

EOG Master

What's Joe Biden Going to do for Blacks ?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Yet Atlanta has an over 50% black population and Georgia has handled it just fine.

Couldn’t have anything to do with governors protecting nursing homes in some states while Cuomo and New Jersey send them on to infect other high risk citizens. Could it?