And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

Bigrunner

EOG Master
are your really claiming, even with a vaccine, no one dies from the flu?

Nazi Scumbag where did I claim that? I never did. But you defended Trump's looting the charity box of 3 million by targeting other looters. Trump is the original looter. Don't ever forget that. America rots from the top in Trump's America.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
This idiot thinks 65,000 people die from the flu annually. Personslly I don't know of anyone. Neither do all the doctors I've asked.

Monkey fucker also said Trump's European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was a great plan. That exclusions lasted a day. 😂

How dumb is Dumb Monkey?

give us the names of all the doctors you spoke to.....

Don Lemon has taken nauseating reporting to a significantly higher left. The likes of him and the Big Runners of the world tilt me to the right more and more each day.
Sometimes I think Don Lemon and Big Dummy are one in the same. But after some thought, Big Dummy is a much dumber version.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
give us the names of all the doctors you spoke to.....

It's been confirmed, Mike Flynn sold out America. He's a traitor. He was working as an agent for Turkey and Russia while he was wheeling and dealing with foreign governments. He was secretly circumventing U. S. Foreign policy as a private citizen. He's a traitor but also traitor Trumps and Dumb Alfie's hero.
"Mike Flynn is innocent and free"
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free ".
- President Lysol

MrTop

EOG Master
Scores Sports Bar was LOOTED, VANDALIZED and DESTROYED .. This was a house of worship for sports bettors. Bunch of knuckleheads ruining this.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
It's been confirmed, Mike Flynn sold out America. He's a traitor. He was working as an agent for Turkey and Russia while he was wheeling and dealing with foreign governments. He was secretly circumventing U. S. Foreign policy as a private citizen. He's a traitor but also traitor Trumps and Dumb Alfie's hero.
"Mike Flynn is innocent and free"
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free ".
- President Lysol

give us the names of the doctors you spoke to.....

alfie

EOG Dedicated
This idiot thinks 65,000 people die from the flu annually. Personslly I don't know of anyone. Neither do all the doctors I've asked.

Monkey fucker also said Trump's European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK was a great plan. That exclusions lasted a day. 😂

How dumb is Dumb Monkey?

here you say 65,000 is a lie. so what is the number all the doctor you spoke to say..

don't forget to give us the names..................

Bigrunner

EOG Master
give us the names of the doctors you spoke to.....

That's irrelevant. Every doctor I've heard on the radio and ask say they never had a patient die from the flu. I know it happens but it rare. Give us the names of the doctors that have had patients that died from the flu. Give us the hospitals where the died. Give us something. 71,000 is a joke. Total misinformation. But this isn't the first time Valuist, Dumb Monkey and Merlin have done this. You expect it from scum.

Speaking of Nazi Scum!

"Who cares that Trump looted the charity box of 3 million dollars, the current looters have caused a billion dollars in loses"
- Nazi Scumbag Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
That's irrelevant. Every doctor I've heard on the radio and ask say they never had a patient die from the flu. I know it happens but it rare. Give us the names of the doctors that have had patients that died from the flu. Give us the hospitals where the died. Give us something. 71,000 is a joke. Total misinformation. But this isn't the first time Valuist, Dumb Monkey and Merlin have done this. You expect it from scum.

Speaking of Nazi Scum!

"Who cares that Trump looted the charity box of 3 million dollars, the current looters have caused a billion dollars in loses"
- Nazi Scumbag Alfie

you make a post that's a complete lie, get called out for proof, then you claim what you lie about is irrelevant.....lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
here you say 65,000 is a lie. so what is the number all the doctor you spoke to say..

don't forget to give us the names..................

you google all day long , but can't find this?

While the impact of flu varies, it places a substantial burden on the health of people in the United States each year. CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Speaking of Nazi Scum!

- Nazi Scumbag Alfie

give us the name of the doctors and which radio stations.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you make a post that's a complete lie, get called out for proof, then you claim what you lie about is irrelevant.....lol

Stop with the false accusations. The flu numbers of 65,000 or 71,000 are not based on actual cases. They're based on estimates calculated by algorithms that are intentionally formulated to overstate the actual death's by flu. It's easy to post estimates that overstate actual numbers. Waiting for Valuist to post a link that supports 71,000 actual deaths due to the flu.

Taylor Swift helping to take down the Nazi scum like you and Donald Trump. Other famous celebrities are also stepping up to fight back against the uprising of Nazi Scum in Nazi Trump's America.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a32718951/taylor-swift-donald-trump-tweet/

"Who cares about the 3 million Trump looted from charity. I'm angry at the current looters".
- Nazi Scumbag Dumb Alfie

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Stop with the false accusations. The flu numbers of 65,000 or 71,000 are not based on actual cases. They're based on estimates calculated by algorithms that are intentionally formulated to overstate the actual death's by flu. It's easy to post estimates that overstate actual numbers. Waiting for Valuist to post a link that supports 71,000 actual deaths due to the flu.

Taylor Swift helping to take down the Nazi scum like you and Donald Trump. Other famous celebrities are also stepping up to fight back against the uprising of Nazi Scum in Nazi Trump's America.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a32718951/taylor-swift-donald-trump-tweet/.........

"Who cares about the 3 million Trump looted from charity. I'm angry at the current looters".
- Nazi Scumbag Dumb Alfie

you must be blind.......
Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

Valuist

EOG Master
Valuist posting misinformation again. Not the first time you did this. Please post a link of the names of the 71,000 people that die of the flu in America in 2017- 2018. I'll bet any amount of money you can't. You're trafficking misinformation. What's interesting is there's a flu vaccaine but you claim 71,000 dead. 😂 Post the names dumb fuck.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/health/flu-deaths-2017--2018-cdc-bn/index.html

There you go, shitforbrains. Just when you hit a new low, you outdo yourself.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you must be blind.......
Overall, the CDC estimates that 12,000 and 61,000 deaths annually since 2010 can be blamed on the flu. Globally, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the flu kills 290,000 to 650,000 people per year.

Thank's for proving my point. Their estimates that are way overstated intentionally. Take solace in the fact the Slobadan likes the ridiculously false allegations about me. Kinda ironic since Slobadan is famous for making ridiculously false assumptions.

"Who cares that Trump looted 3 million from the charity box".
- Dumb Alfie and other Nazi Trump supporters

Bigrunner

EOG Master
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/health/flu-deaths-2017--2018-cdc-bn/index.html

There you go, shitforbrains. Just when you hit a new low, you outdo yourself.

It's an estimate. Why don't they have actual numbers of cases. It's and estimate that is intentionally overstated. Why aren't we seeing total of actual cases per state. Per hospital? Because those actual cases would be way less than the CDC estimates the intentional overstate actual cases.

An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This means it was the deadliest season in more than four decades -- since 1976, the date of the first published paper reporting total seasonal flu deaths, said CDC Spokeswoman Kristen Nordlund.

Why don't they post actiual deaths? Because it would embarrass their estimated projections.

All along I've asked for actual number of deaths related to the flu. I don't give a fuck about intentionally grossly overstated estimates made by the CDC.

Dumb Alfie, did you hear the # of deaths from Pneumonia has spiked sharply in Florida. A perfect example of how easily it is for the government to manipulate actual deaths related to certain diseases.

Last edited:
I don’t believe this Floyd situation to be a race issue

I consider it to be the people vs the establishment and all citizens should come together to realize they need to push back against a further decline of authoritarian power. It’s systemic in every level of govt and it’s trending at a faster rate than most realize

Bigrunner

EOG Master

boston massacre

EOG Master
- LeBron James approves these riots

- Taylor Swift approves these riots

- Don Lemon approves these riots

All Anti-American Human Scum.

It's O.K. To Destroy American's Personal Property.

Antifa Anti-American Rats Performing Social Justice.

LOCK THEM UP !

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don’t believe this Floyd situation to be a race issue

I consider it to be the people vs the establishment and all citizens should come together to realize they need to push back against a further decline of authoritarian power. It’s systemic in every level of govt and it’s trending at a faster rate than most realize

You mean like governors dictating whether a business is "essential" or not and when it can open its doors? Why weren't these people joining those protests if that's actually the premise?

Valuist

EOG Master
It's an estimate. Why don't they have actual numbers of cases. It's and estimate that is intentionally overstated. Why aren't we seeing total of actual cases per state. Per hospital? Because those actual cases would be way less than the CDC estimates the intentional overstate actual cases.

An estimated 80,000 Americans died of flu and its complications last winter, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This means it was the deadliest season in more than four decades -- since 1976, the date of the first published paper reporting total seasonal flu deaths, said CDC Spokeswoman Kristen Nordlund.

Why don't they post actiual deaths? Because it would embarrass their estimated projections.

All along I've asked for actual number of deaths related to the flu. I don't give a fuck about intentionally grossly overstated estimates made by the CDC.

Dumb Alfie, did you hear the # of deaths from Pneumonia has spiked sharply in Florida. A perfect example of how easily it is for the government to manipulate actual deaths related to certain diseases.

They're always estimates! All the numbers are exact round numbers. It doesn't mean they aren't close.

You are too pompous to admit when you are wrong. Calling out Monkey for saying 60k deaths because you thought that was too high? Your beloved CNN and the CDC showed how wrong you were.

howid

EOG Dedicated
cops killed yesterday, they may or may not be killing today, slight lull, and they will be back to killing again tomorrow.

have a nice day.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They're always estimates! All the numbers are exact round numbers. It doesn't mean they aren't close.

You are too pompous to admit when you are wrong. Calling out Monkey for saying 60k deaths because you thought that was too high? Your beloved CNN and the CDC showed how wrong you were.

It's so hard arguing with stupid. But the other day the New York Times posted names thousands of names of people that died from covid -19. Why is CDC using estimates. How are the estimates calculated? Do you know why the estimates are intentionally overstated? This should be good.

How many people do you personally know that died from the flu over the years? This should be good.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's so hard arguing with stupid. But the other day the New York Times posted names thousands of names of people that died from covid -19. Why is CDC using estimates. How are the estimates calculated? Do you know why the estimates are intentionally overstated? This should be good.

How many people do you personally know that died from the flu over the years? This should be good.
They printed exactly 1000 names, I have the newspaper. 1000 <> thousands.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
They printed exactly 1000 names, I have the newspaper. 1000 <> thousands.

Exactly, the actual data is available. Why is valuist only posting overstated estimates. Get some actual data of real cases, real deaths. I bet if you search per state we may get actual numbers. Fuck the CDC's bloated estimated numbers. That's strictly to support giving funds to Big Pharma for their vaccine research. Another heist by the drug lobbyist. Valuist not the brightest crayon in the box.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Exactly, the actual data is available. Why is valuist only posting overstated estimates. Get some actual data of real cases, real deaths. I bet if you search per state we may get actual numbers. Fuck the CDC's bloated estimated numbers. That's strictly to support giving funds to Big Pharma for their vaccine research. Another heist by the drug lobbyist. Valuist not the brightest crayon in the box.

Why did you post that there were 1000's of names?

Here you go, by state - https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103688/coronavirus-covid19-deaths-us-by-state/

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

You are such a fucking idiot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How many people do we know that died from the flu over the years?

Doris Day? No
Bart starr? No
Tim Conway? No
Peggy Lipton? No
Carol Channing? No

I could list all the celebrties and athletes that have died over the last 5 years. None died from the flu.

Let's post the name of anyone you know that died from the flu.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Its going to be a very hard day for BR when his Marianos and Trader Joes are boarded up and looted. But hey, its for a good cause.

No kale, no meat
No latte, no treats

Chant that as you march down the street

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A question for the woke left. There was a "peaceful protest" nearby on Sunday (actually was peaceful). All of the neighboring businesses closed early and some boarded up the windows. Was that racist? It's a hot topic on my FB.