Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Like most trumptards, MonkeyFucker sees and hears what he wants, he hears a reply from a male, but doesn't hear the answer from Birx, LMAO

No, idiot. I just don't let you retards lie. Pretty big difference.

He NEVER asked Birx about disinfectant.

And he certainly never recommended that people inject themselves with it. Only libtards are dumb enough to do something like that anyway.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Show where she responds to him in either of the clips that your dumbfuck libtard friend posted other than when he directly asks her BY NAME if she's heard of a light and heat treatment before (since he was talking to someone else previously, dipshit).

"You're going to have to use medical doctors. Right?" - Obviously talking to a medical doctor like Birx. Right, retard?

Dumb Monkey has zero common sense. He has no ability to think outside the box.

"show me this. Show me that. Look at these estimates. It's right there", "The European travel ban randomly excluding the UK is a great plan".
-Dumb Monkey

Did I mention Dumb Monkey is also a right wing political hack?

Last edited:

kane

EOG master

And he certainly never recommended that people inject themselves with it. Only libtards are dumb enough to do something like that.

No he didn't recommend it, he said what he always says, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. Every time he says something stupid, he always says maybe it will work, maybe it won't, he thinks it gives him an out when his stupid idea is proven to be wrong. Just the fact that he would mention something as stupid as he did is embarrassing enough, but of course you and the rest of the alt right need to defend dear leader at all costs, had Biden said anything remotely close to what that idiot said, you would call him senile, but since it's dear leader, the cultists have to defend the defenseless, it's funny watching you do it

And he certainly never recommended that people inject themselves with it. Only libtards are dumb enough to do something like that anyway.

You are always great for a laugh-heres the full quote. It’s just too rich that you’re making fun of others intellect while attempting to defend the suggestion of disinfectant injections

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

mr merlin

EOG Master
Corona pandemic fizzling all over, 0 deaths in spain for the 1st time in months, italy has very few, single digits in most other european countries. Ny new low, NJ 10, PA 12, it's incredible.

Hospitalizations crashing as well , all good news. I predict there will be sports with fans by august.

kane

EOG master
Show where she responds to him in either of the clips that your dumbfuck libtard friend posted other than when he directly asks her BY NAME if she's heard of a light and heat treatment before (since he was talking to someone else previously, dipshit).

"You're going to have to use medical doctors. Right?" - Obviously talking to a medical doctor like Birx. Right, retard?

After his ridiculous comments, he turns to her and says "Deborah, have you ever heard of that?" The heat and the light relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?" She then responds to his nonsense, go to the 1:20 mark

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Monkey has zero common sense. He has no ability to think outside the box.

"show me this. Show me that. Look at these estimates. It's right there", "The European travel ban randomly excluding the UK is a great plan".
-Dumb Monkey

Did I mention Dumb Monkey is also a right wing political hack?

If thinking outside of the box is injecting Clorox, then I applaud your creativity and can't wait to hear your results.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No he didn't recommend it, he said what he always says, maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. Every time he says something stupid, he always says maybe it will work, maybe it won't, he thinks it gives him an out when his stupid idea is proven to be wrong. Just the fact that he would mention something as stupid as he did is embarrassing enough, but of course you and the rest of the alt right need to defend dear leader at all costs, had Biden said anything remotely close to what that idiot said, you would call him senile, but since it's dear leader, the cultists have to defend the defenseless, it's funny watching you do it

It's one thing to say what he suggested has no chance to work. It's another to make up things he said and insinuate that people will self-prescribe what he "suggested" to them.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You are always great for a laugh-heres the full quote. It’s just too rich that you’re making fun of others intellect while attempting to defend the suggestion of disinfectant injections

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Did you not read the (To Bryan) part of your post, dipshit? LOL.

Thanks for proving me right once again.

kane

EOG master
Maryland's health department fielded hundreds of calls from residents asking about ingesting disinfectants after President Donald Trump wondered aloud if that could fight Covid 19, Governor Larry Hogan said Saturday

Never seen someone so stupid that they post something that actually proves the other person right.

You get owned every fucking time you speak. No wonder you're so miserable.

Nice attempt to deflect but you said trump never suggested to his staff they look into disinfectant injections when in fact that’s exactly what he said

#DesperateMonkey

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nice attempt to deflect but you said trump never suggested to his staff they look into disinfectant injections when in fact that’s exactly what he said

#DesperateMonkey

Got a quote?

This is what I said, dumbfuck...

He was not talking to Birx, idiot.

Asking someone to "look into" something for developing a possible treatment is a long way from "recommending" people do it with household cleaners, stupid.

Keep lying though. It's all you have.

kane

EOG master
Who talked about ingesting disinfectants? Liberal media. Not Trump.

Fact.

You said "it's another to make up things he said and insinuate that people will do what he suggested to them"

Hundreds of people in Maryland were calling their health hotline asking if they should do what the president said

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You said "it's another to make up things he said and insinuate that people will do what he suggested to them"

Hundreds of people in Maryland were calling their health hotline asking if they should do what the president said

Exactly. Because the media was talking about Trump "suggesting" they should (i.e. lying).

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hmm, so I guess the part of the clip when he looks at Dr Birx and says "Deborah, have you ever heard of that", and she then responds with her answer didn't really happen, LMAO

That wasn't contiguous, dipshit.

Your fake media got your dumb ass again.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If thinking outside of the box is injecting Clorox, then I applaud your creativity and can't wait to hear your results.

I don't support someone that looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. Thinking outside the box would be to not support a RepubliCOn if they looted the charity box of 3 million. The majority of Americans think stealing millions from charity is one of the scummiest thing a person can do. Then you have the MAGA peopl;e.

Thinking outside the box would be to not support a European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK just because it was implemented by President Piece of Shit. Most of us saw right through his excluding the counties he owned properties. It lasted a day! You didn't have that ability. You're a political hack that can't think outside the box.

Here’s two videos showing trump looking right at Birx while making his genius suggestions

Nice try though

#DesperateMonkey

That is unimportant. It's all you have? Animals are stealing, then burning down businesses and you are worried about a question or statement.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
This is like being in a Raiders argument, trump never spoke to Dr Birx even though he clearly says "Deborah, have you ever heard of that?" And then she responds

Nobody thought to do what trump suggested, even though the next day the governor of Maryland said hundreds of people called their health hotline asking if they should do what trump suggested

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Where did I say anything about ingesting disinfectants?

Only a retard would know never to suggest ingesting disinfectant instead of injecting them.

Here you are defending disinfectant injections and you’re calling me a dipshit

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow. You really are fucking stupid.

Maryland's health department fielded hundreds of calls from residents asking about ingesting disinfectants after President Donald Trump wondered aloud if that could fight Covid 19, Governor Larry Hogan said Saturday

Who talked about ingesting disinfectants? Liberal media. Not Trump.

Fact.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This is like being in a Raiders argument, trump never spoke to Dr Birx even though he clearly says "Deborah, have you ever heard of that?" And then she responds

Nobody thought to do what trump suggested, even though the next day the governor of Maryland said hundreds of people called their health hotline asking if they should do what trump suggested

He never talked to her about disinfectants, moron.

How fucking dumb are you people?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Seriously. You have one fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between INGESTING and INJECTING.

And another fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT and DISINFECTANT.

LMAO.

kane

EOG master
On Friday, the Maryland Emergency Management Agency tweeted a reminder that under no circumstances should any disinfectant be ingested or injected

Note the part that says "ingested or injected"