Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
We had hundreds of calls come into our emergency hotline at our health department asking if it was right to ingest Clorox or alcohol cleaning products, whether that was going to help them fight the virus

Seriously. You have one fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between INGESTING and INJECTING.

And another fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT and DISINFECTANT.

LMAO.

And then you have yourself.......The ultimate moron who doesn’t connect the irony of defending his shit for brains cult leader to the death while callings out others intelligence.

kane

EOG master
Where did "ingested" come from, retard?

Your fake libtard news outlets.

What's the difference? The point is the president said something utterly stupid, and health hotlines across the country had to respond to people who were asking if they should ingest or inject disinfectant products, simply amazing how you continue to defend the defenseless

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'll say it again. I defend him against lies just like anyone else.

Not my problem you losers have to lie.

If you didn't lie, you'd hear nothing from me about it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What's the difference? The point is the president said something utterly stupid, and health hotlines across the country had to respond to people who were asking if they should ingest or inject disinfectant products, simply amazing how you continue to defend the defenseless

The difference, retard, is that one goes in your veins and the other goes down your throat.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

kane

EOG master
The difference, retard, is that one goes in your veins and the other goes down your throat.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Whether you drink a disinfectant product or inject it into your veins, I'm pretty sure both would be frowned upon by the health experts

kane

EOG master
There were so many calls to state health hotlines, that Clorox actually had to come out with a statement that aired on TV telling people not to use their product the way the president suggested, and you continue to defend something that can't be defended, LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Whether you drink a disinfectant product or inject it into your veins, I'm pretty sure both would be frowned upon by the health experts

The same as whether Trump said medical doctors should look into a potential injection treatment or people should go drink Clorox. Right?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There were so many calls to state health hotlines, that Clorox actually had to come out with a statement that aired on TV telling people not to use their product the way the president suggested, and you continue to defend something that can't be defended, LOL

Liberals are stupid. Clearly.

The only people who said that were the liberal media.

If Trump is a dipshit, that makes you subhuman.

And if Trump is a dictator, that makes Whitmer, Newsom, et al Hitler.

Im not claiming to be anything special as far as intelligence goes but I’m smart enough to know that a guy who suggests firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes and asks his staff to look into disinfectant injections is a dip shit and unfit to manage a Cinnabon much less try to lead a country.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Im not claiming to be anything special as far as intelligence goes but I’m smart enough to know that a guy who suggests firing nuclear missiles into hurricanes and asks his staff to look into disinfectant injections is a dip shit and unfit to manage a Cinnabon much less try to lead a country.

And somehow he's built a multi-billion dollar real estate empire.

Derp.

So when you idiots cry about him going to his golf course, he couldn't actually profit from it?

Got it.

Businessmen aren't defined by their failures. They're defined by their success. If you don't fail, you aren't trying. But I'm sure you think entrepreneurs never fail.

Fact: trump would currently have more money if he’d simply put his inheritance into a certificate of deposit.

DonaldJTrump

EOG Member
He makes that mistake rather often.

I've had to point it out before as well.

That's what we're dealing with here, Donnie: A bunch of people that couldn't pass third grade.

You couldn't be more wrong.

My staff and I have concluded that BigRunner, Winkyduck, and Kane are the most highly intelligent people posting on the internet today. We will be assimilating their opinions into the formulation of policy during my second term.

He makes that mistake rather often.

I've had to point it out before as well.

That's what we're dealing with here, Donnie: A bunch of people that couldn't pass third grade.

Like your cult leader it's quite obvious you are very insecure.

Like your cult leader you constantly lash out at others like a petulant child with anyone who disagrees with you or proves you wrong.

It's now becoming more clear why you worship a failed president with limited intellect.......You identify with him.