Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If you think you've won even a single argument against me, you're really a lot more clueless than I figured.

You haven't proven me wrong once. And every time, I've peppered your nonsense with indisputable facts to prove yours wrong.

All you have are lies. Like the nonsense above. What a sad existence.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you think you've won even a single argument against me, you're really a lot more clueless than I figured.

You haven't proven me wrong once. And every time, I've peppered your nonsense with indisputable facts to prove yours wrong.
They're obsessed an utterly incapable of a rational agrument, i dont mind some good natured ribbing and even trolling, but they really believe the shit they write.

And also like trump you suffer from narcissism with lack of self awareness

Your undying worship for trump has become crystal clear

This is like being in a Raiders argument, trump never spoke to Dr Birx even though he clearly says "Deborah, have you ever heard of that?" And then she responds

Nobody thought to do what trump suggested, even though the next day the governor of Maryland said hundreds of people called their health hotline asking if they should do what trump suggested
Fake news.

We had hundreds of calls come into our emergency hotline at our health department asking if it was right to ingest Clorox or alcohol cleaning products, whether that was going to help them fight the virus
Fake news. Somehow it only happened in Maryland. That Governor doesn't get along with Trump.

And then you have yourself.......The ultimate moron who doesn’t connect the irony of defending his shit for brains cult leader to the death while callings out others intelligence.
You aren't the smartest one in the argument by a long shot. Another difference between the sides. Math logical guys vs. imbeciles.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If you need to convince yourself of that to protect your fragile little ego go right ahead

Run along little boy

I don't need to convince anyone. It's pretty clear you people won't ever concede to the facts but at least I can show the sensible people in the world how diluted your brains are.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Extremely low corona numbers today - they were inflated by a 1 time MASS reset, adding 3500 cases and almost 200 deaths.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
That's quite the compliment, Clueless Idiot. Thanks. I've known who that phony is for years. She's the female, non sports, Jason Whitlock. Changed their views and were well compensated for doing so.
Speaking of Tommy Whitlock, He Gone.
Controversial host Jason Whitlock is out at Fox Sports

Jason Owens
Yahoo SportsJun 1, 2020, 7:57 PM

Jason Whitlock is done at Fox Sports.
The network announced the news Monday afternoon.

“Friday was Jason Whitlock’s last day with Fox Sports,” a network statement provided to the New York Post’s Andrew Marchand reads. “We thank Jason for all of his hard work and dedication to the network, and we wish him the best in his future endeavors.”
The statement confirmed an earlier report from Outkick the Coverage, which reported that Whitlock was out after he didn’t appear on the air Monday.
Contract talks reportedly broke down
The Post reports that the two sides couldn’t reach an agreement on a new deal after Whitlock’s contract expired. Whitlock’s show “Speak for Yourself” will continue without him as the network seeks a replacement, according to the report. Former NFL player and ESPN host Marcellus Wiley co-hosted the show alongside Whitlock.
What’s next for Whitlock, 53, is unclear. The Post reports that he may look to start his own media business.

Jason Whitlock will no longer host FS1's "Speak for Yourself." (AP Photo/John Amis)
More
Whitlock’s time at Fox, ESPN
Whitlock joined FS1 in 2016 to co-host “Speak for Yourself” alongside fellow former ESPN personality Colin Cowherd before Cowherd left the show. Whitlock made the move from his second stint at ESPN that ended with a failure to launch “The Undefeated,” a website focused on the intersection of sports and race.
The Undefeated eventually launched without Whitlock after several years of delays after he was tabbed as the site’s founding editor.
In addition to his multiple stints at ESPN and Fox Sports, Whitlock made his name as reporter and columnist for the Kansas City Star from 1994-2010.
Whitlock became known in recent years for his appearances on Fox News that included appearances with Tucker Carlson and criticizing ESPN for being too political.
He recently drew criticism for equating LeBron James commentary on the Ahmaud Arbery shooting as “Twitter trolling” in an effort appear more outspoken than Michael Jordan.
More from Yahoo Sports:

kane was the best. There are White guys dressed in all Black. They are hiding their faces pretending to be Black so that Black's can be blamed.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
MA had a 1 time catch up of probable cases and deaths, added 3500 cases and 141 deaths, the real death toll today was 48. This is it, the rapid collapse in cases and deaths. A month from now this thing will be a whisper of what it is now.

This site has the explanation
https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-dashboard-june-1-2020/download

why you still posting this stupidity?

you ever so knowingly declared the pandemic over at least 3 weeks ago.

idiot.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Sad existence is a dude whose only friend and lover is his dog and spends his whole day bouncing from one 10 man chitty to another keeping his self appointed Chitty arguement record intact.

Insecurity at it's best.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
kane was the best. There are White guys dressed in all Black. They are hiding their faces pretending to be Black so that Black's can be blamed.
i don't think it was Kane, i think it was The Cucker that said they are wearing black hoodies so nobody can tell they are white.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't support someone that looted the charity box of 3 million dollars. Thinking outside the box would be to not support a RepubliCOn if they looted the charity box of 3 million. The majority of Americans think stealing millions from charity is one of the scummiest thing a person can do. Then you have the MAGA peopl;e.

Thinking outside the box would be to not support a European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK just because it was implemented by President Piece of Shit. Most of us saw right through his excluding the counties he owned properties. It lasted a day! You didn't have that ability. You're a political hack that can't think outside the box.

This Anti-American Antifa Piece of Scum, Supports the Burning and Looting of American Businesses and Destruction of Personal Property.

Antifa Scum Rats Not Welcomed.

LOCK HIM UP !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Like your cult leader it's quite obvious you are very insecure.

Like your cult leader you constantly lash out at others like a petulant child with anyone who disagrees with you or proves you wrong.

It's now becoming more clear why you worship a failed president with limited intellect.......You identify with him.

Cheeseburger Describes Himself.

kane
Because the narrative is that all the rioters and looters are black, but that's not the case, there are groups of white men who are hiding their race busting shit up figuring everything will be blamed on blacks, these guys are probably white nationalists who are making things worse

Last edited:
kane
I have no idea what you're talking about, I just know that the man in the video is dressed head to toe in all black clothing, he's seen busting out the windows of the Auto Zone, and near the end of the video you could see under his mask that he's white

raiders
Do you know who Antifa is? It's obvious you don't.

kane

EOG master
Raiders must have missed the news that Twitter shut down a supposed Antifa account, the reason for the shutdown is that is wasn't run by Antifa, but rather by a white nationalist group posing as Antifa. So, when I see white guys dressing like Antifa members busting out windows and starting fires, it's logical to think some of them aren't Antifa, but white nationalists posing as Antifa in order to cause more trouble and chaos

mr merlin

EOG Master
Raiders must have missed the news that Twitter shut down a supposed Antifa account, the reason for the shutdown is that is wasn't run by Antifa, but rather by a white nationalist group posing as Antifa. So, when I see white guys dressing like Antifa members busting out windows and starting fires, it's logical to think some of them aren't Antifa, but white nationalists posing as Antifa in order to cause more trouble and chaos
i saw that, somethings tells me they were upset because they were white supremecist elements, if it was pure 100% antifa they would let it go. twitter gets zero credit.

kane

EOG master
i saw that, somethings tells me they were upset because they were white supremecist elements, if it was pure 100% antifa they would let it go. twitter gets zero credit.

Raiders thinks it's impossible for white nationalists to dress like Antifa, set fires, bust out windows, and cause as much chaos as they can figuring it would be blamed on Antifa

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
The most likely accam's razor explanation is that its not predominately actual Antifa or white nationalist types.

Its most likely 1)non affliated people that are liberally minded that are very Angry and fall into crowd group think hysteria. 2) Criminally minded borderline sociopaths with violent tendencies, they may or may not have any real feelings or thoughts on the George Floyd matter or young left leaning.

Think about all the daily shootings, break ins, assaults that happen on a daily basis pre George Floyd in big cities. Those same perpetrators are present, but now many of them are in the midst of riot and looting zones.

Think about all the weekly mass shootings in schools and other areas of large gatherings we've seen lately. That level of demented person still exists out there across america in the hundreds. They don't need a protest to want to do unfathomable acts.

now below that murderous level, i'm sure there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of young testerone filled not fully formed brains, on psychotropics and other recreational drugs that are being thrown into the mix of these protests. There are many bonifide sociopaths and arsonists that can't really go by any "label" other than sick individuals

its not so black and white.

This shit needs to end before one of these Las Vegas mass shooter type or boston marathon types sets up to take advantage and make either police and/or protestors an easy target from some window or roof. If we have Al Queda cells or whatever terroist group, i'm sure they are looking at their possibilities right now.

kane

EOG master
You think everyone dressed like Antifa is Antifa, you don't realize how many of them are actually white nationalists pretending to be Antifa, #Clueless