Trump steamed up to -150

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
Popovich going~off indeed. I sorta like it.

But that's just me...I'm one of those God Damn Tree Huggers from Northern California.

Don't understand looters. United States can not let that crap go unpunished for sure.

Love the Field Bet stuff vs trump this time around. Get'n down as much as I can...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I sense lots of desperation coming from the MAGA people you included. Are you bluffing us?

Who cares about the 3 million Trump looted from the charity box, these looters are pissing me off.
- MAGA SCUM including you
With everything going on, why do you keep posting about Trump and $3 mil? Try to keep up.

Its OK for peaceful protestors to loot, Trump did.

- BigRunner

Bigrunner

EOG Master

But that's just me...I'm one of those God Damn Tree Huggers from Northern California.

Don't understand looters. United States can not let that crap go unpunished for sure.

Love the Field Bet stuff vs trump this time around. Get'n down as much as I can...

I hear you. But Trump sets a bad example for Americans. He looted 3 million from charity and got away with it. The fish rots from the top.

howid

EOG Dedicated
I sense lots of desperation coming from the MAGA people you included. Are you bluffing us?

Who cares about the 3 million Trump looted from the charity box, these looters are pissing me off.
- MAGA SCUM including you

gee, try to help a guy and get insults thrown at me.

oh my.

Don Quixote

EOG Enthusiast
ya, these looters need to go back to school and learn how to loot legally, like the Big Money around the world does.
Big Money surely wants to open back up quickly so they can get back to sucking the middle~class dry.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Too late. The left already killed small business with COVID-19 policies and then literally burned down the rest that were left standing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Too late. The left already killed small business with COVID-19 policies and then literally burned down the rest that were left standing.

But before that Trump stole three million from the charity box and hundreds of millions from students. And the RepubliCons still elected him. This is all on the charity looter, the Grifter and the RepubliCons.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I played it +101 pretty strong today.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Trump with a bold, uniting, and heart warming statement today on his conference call with the nations governors. He called them weak and cowardly and told them to dominate the law breakers or they'd look like fools.

Thank you Mr president.

Where was he four days ago?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Say a stat that showed that 30 of the biggest cities where there is rioting and looting have democratic mayors.

Things that make you go mmmmmm.
I think 2 of the 40 biggest cities are D mayors. It was San Diego and Jax, not sure if it’s still true.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think 2 of the 40 biggest cities are D mayors. It was San Diego and Jax, not sure if it’s still true.
i assume you mean republican mayors, that's about right.

These dem mayors who are so concerned, even obsessed with the rights of protestors, they show no concern for the property rights of businesses and people, the rights of everyone to use public property. Those rights are just as important, even more so.

Not to mention they showed zero concern for churches and other groups who wanted to exercise their rights under their corona shutdowns.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump down to -105 at pinny and that number is vs Biden so if Biden or Trump doesn't win the bet is a push. I'm tempted to blast this number but I do think the number gets even better so I'm waiting for now.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i assume you mean republican mayors, that's about right.

These dem mayors who are so concerned, even obsessed with the rights of protestors, they show no concern for the property rights of businesses and people, the rights of everyone to use public property. Those rights are just as important, even more so.

Not to mention they showed zero concern for churches and other groups who wanted to exercise their rights under their corona shutdowns.
Thanks 38/40 are D.

Trump poll numbers falling fast

Trump reassigned his campaign manager

As country is falling apart he devolved into #BunkerBitch

ByeDon 2020

kane

EOG master
First and foremost was the removal by force of protesters who were demonstrating peacefully in the park between the WH and the church

kane

EOG master
Those at the scene indicated that the security forces used tear gas, concussion devices and physical strength to scatter demonstrators before the president arrived

kane

EOG master
Clergy working at the church, aiding protesters, were caught in the cloud of gas and forced out of the way