In honor of George Floyd

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Empire State Building going black tonight.

Hold the phone, piece of shit Trump just tweeted "why not orange 🍊 for me". The tweet may have come from the bunker.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What would they do if he was a positive role model instead of passing a fake $20?

Slobadan, George Floyd was an awesome role model. I've heard accolades about his character over and over. But not surprising Slobadan would attack the dead black man. Wondering what George did to Slobadan. Anyway your false allegations won't stop the George Floyd family from being awarded millions.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Let these shitholes destroy themselves and eat their own. They're too stupid to realize that they're the ones that caused it all.

In fact, the red states should cut off their food supply and watch these demented fucks eat themselves for real.

Fuck them all.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Let these shitholes destroy themselves and eat their own. They're too stupid to realize that they're the ones that caused it all.

In fact, the red states should cut off their food supply and watch these demented fucks eat themselves for real.

Fuck them all.

But what about the 3 million Trump looted from the charity box? Or the hundreds of millions he looted from students? You picking and choosing Nazi?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Slobadan, George Floyd was an awesome role model. I've heard accolades about his character over and over. But not surprising Slobadan would attack the dead black man. Wondering what George did to Slobadan. Anyway your false allegations won't stop the George Floyd family from being awarded millions.
It wasn't a false allegation. Everyone agrees it was a tragedy.

Yes, his family will hit the lotto.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What would they do if he was a positive role model instead of passing a fake $20?

Slobadan do you hate dead black men as much as living black men. You have a horrible record when it comes to equal treatment of all humans? Build that wall. Why? Are you a Hitler sympathizer? He didn't like the blacks either.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Slobadan do you hate dead black men as much as living black men. You have a horrible record when it comes to equal treatment of all humans? Build that wall. Why? Are you a Hitler sympathizer? He didn't like the blacks either.
Where did I say I hated him? There are many things that need to be done from the police. Maybe you can answer this since you're a lib. Why did Amy not charge one cop when she was the AG of Minn? All 30 cops who killed someone skated.

Maybe you can build a statue of George and put in your front yard.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The man is dead, but you claim you aren't a hater. You're making negative allegations and assumptions of a dead black man. But no hate intended? Kinda of strange but I guess possible.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Police or national guard kill innocent black owner of Kentucky restaurant.

Police deactivated their body cam. Becoming all to common.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Police or national guard kill innocent black owner of Kentucky restaurant.

Police deactivated their body cam. Becoming all to common.
That is a major problem. That happened in South Bend a couple of years ago also. I would want to have it on to cover my ass.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The store was wrong?

Is that your basis of your negative allegations towards a black man that was recently murdered. Is the store the judge and jury? Is Tara Reade wrong?

You hate Joe Biden so you assumed Tara Reades allegations were true. Hard to not see your pattern here with the negative allegations you made against George Floyd based on what you heard about a store.

Last edited:

cheapseats

EOG Master
Turn the world black, give every fuckkin niggy a billion dollars. Then send them back to Africa in billion dollar homes. Clue, the niggies will scream foul. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Xukkin fools.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Oh. Forgot to say, I shared some of Floyd s fentenal, can't blame me for accidental injection of an illegal street drug.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Autopsy reports released. It was murder by suffication. Cops knee on neck and pressure on legs, back and lungs caused the suffocation of George Floyd. 2 other cops will be guilty of murder, 4th cop was complicit. Probably will also be charged with murder.

cheapseats

EOG Master
There's another report that says something totally different. Course that's a bs report by some white repulsive republican.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
His intent was to pass a fake $20.

Slobadan, Biden making a great speech. Called Trump the King of the looters. What's to ban chokeholds by police, ban use of military force and weapons by police. A fantastic speech.

Slobadan, you have the answers for inhumanity, what was Tara Reade's intent?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Slobadan, Biden making a great speech. Called Trump the King of the looters. What's to ban chokeholds by police, ban use of military force and weapons by police. A fantastic speech.

Slobadan, you have the answers for inhumanity, what was Tara Reade's intent?
I
Don’t
Care

trump loots does everyone else can

-BigRunner

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Slobadan we need to take our country back from the current President of the Nazi Party.

Slobadan, besides building a wall at any cost to keep brown people out, what is your intent? White Nationalism? Death of less fortunate brown people?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Slobadan thinks he knows the intent of a dead black man. Slobadan says the dead black man was a negative role model. Slobadan we know your intent, and it has to do with racism and bigotry. Build that wall at all cost to keep the brown people out.

I've read the owner of the store that called 911 is stricken with grief. He thinks he got it wrong.

kane

EOG master
Turn the world black, give every fuckkin nigger a billion dollars. Then send them back to Africa in billion dollar homes. Clue, the niggers will scream foul. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Xukkin fools.

FYP, if you're going to be a racist, go all the way

MrTop

EOG Master
more officers getting charged, and upgrade to 2nd degree.. new law coming in okay to pass phony $20

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
One of your typical racist posts. It must be a sickness to attack the character of less fortunate people. You do it over and over again?
Only black people pass fake money?

since you’re a man of the common man answer me this. How come most everything in the hood is some sort of hustle? This is everyone also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Only black people pass fake money?

since you’re a man of the common man answer me this. How come most everything in the hood is some sort of hustle? This is everyone also.

It's obvious you've some bad racist influences in your life. It's not that uncommon. Try and make yourself a better person. You can easily overcome the negative influences and surroundings you have been subjected too. Dree Brees has been challenged and he's off to a great start. People like you expect others to overcome their negative influences and environmental. Try practicing what you preach. You have potential, work on it. Lean on Dree Brees. Good luck.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A person who spoke at Tuesdays protest said something very revealing. He passed a fake 20$ bill and was arrested. His story is a cocktail party story and Floyd's story was a death sentence. The man was probably 50 white guy.
You are missing this point - the store called the police on the act, not on the color of the skin. I deal in cash, I check everything $20 and up. Obviously the cops went way over the top.