Black Lives Matter

railbird

EOG Master
Not to the democrats with all their abortion clinics in the ghetto.

Last edited by a moderator:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
is this Railbird dude a Downs baby?

Fat, food from yesterday on shirt, howdy doody haircut socks up to his neck, stinks like a bad flush?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
not to the democrats with all their abortion clinics in the ghetto.

Railturds Nazi cousin, white supremacist RepubliCon Steve King also Trump's buddy loses Iowa primary. Kudos to the Republicon voters for kicking Railturds cousin to the curb. It may have been the work of God. Railturds Nazi cousin was a 9 term incumbent.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
good news biden has no victory path, wiscy, fla, ohio all firm red

Wow great news. Good thing we all took your advice and bet Trump at -150. Even though President Piece of Shit is now +115, you know he'll be at -300 soon since Biden's path to victory is nil. Thanks for the great advice, if I was a believer I'd think it was coming from God?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Your black friend is trying to be ok.

Your Black friend in the past 30 days has watched a Black man get shot dead while jogging (Ahmaud Arbery), a Black woman get shot dead while sleeping (Breona Taylor), and the murder of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer. Your Black friend has also listened to the President of the United States use segregationist words as a veiled threat.

(I added: During a worldwide pandemic where friends and family members are dying at alarming rates, and during potentially one the worst economic downturns since the great depression)

Your Black friend is trying to be ok.
Please don't ask us about the looting.
Please don't chastise us about the rioting.
Please don't tell us that all lives matter.
Please don't minimize our fear.
Please don't bring up Black on Black crime.
Please don't ask "What about Chicago?"
Please don't say "if you'd just act like (A Wildly Successful Black Person... Usually Oprah, Obama, Colin Powell, Denzel or Will Smith)". Please don't judge us
Listen to your Black friend.
Empathize with your Black friend.
Support your Black friend.
Pray for your Black friend.
Pray with your Black friend.
Just let your Black friend know you really care.
Your Black friend will remember who truly had their back during this difficult time. They will remember who was more concerned about a looted Target. They will remember you posting a thinly veiled and racially offensive meme. They will remember you calling looters "Savages". They will remember your silence about their Black life and the Black Lives of others.
It's real easy.
Do whatever you can to help your Black friend out because your
Black friend is trying to be ok.....

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Your Black friend in the past 30 days has watched a Black man get shot dead while jogging (Ahmaud Arbery), a Black woman get shot dead while sleeping (Breona Taylor), and the murder of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer. Your Black friend has also listened to the President of the United States use segregationist words as a veiled threat.

(I added: During a worldwide pandemic where friends and family members are dying at alarming rates, and during potentially one the worst economic downturns since the great depression)

Please don't say "if you'd just act like (A Wildly Successful Black Person... Usually Oprah, Obama, Colin Powell, Denzel or Will Smith)". Please don't judge us
Your Black friend will remember who truly had their back during this difficult time. They will remember who was more concerned about a looted Target. They will remember you posting a thinly veiled and racially offensive meme. They will remember you calling looters "Savages". They will remember your silence about their Black life and the Black Lives of others.
It's real easy.

If that's not the biggest pile of sappy horseshit I've ever read, I don't know what is. How about you stop calling him or her your "black friend"? Start there.

Impossible to teach someone how to be successful when you shitdicks have them crying over people they don't even know and blaming their situations on other people.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If that's not the biggest pile of sappy horseshit I've ever read, I don't know what is. How about you stop calling him or her your "black friend"? Start there.

Impossible to teach someone how to be successful when you shitdicks have them crying over people they don't even know and blaming their situations on other people.
I didn't write it dipshit. Unlike you, I actually have some black friends, and they are sharing this. Wouldn't expect an asshole racist traitor cultist fraud like you to get it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

100 X this. I see a lot of this on the forums, like they are aiming for forum cred from both sides of the political spectrum.

It's real easy.

More unarmed White men are shot dead by police officers than Black. Black men commit 18x more deaths to police officers than vice versa. Black lives only matter when a White person shoots.

I didn't write it dipshit. Unlike you, I actually have some black friends, and they are sharing this. Wouldn't expect an asshole racist traitor cultist fraud like you to get it.
Almost all of us have Black friends. It's not as if only liberals have friends that are minorities.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hit it out of the park.

LOL! The way your relative died was just horrible. The murder of your relative was such a blatant form of racial injustice. Now Fair Warning and Railturd can't go to their relatives funeral. The injustice, the unfairness. LOL. I saw law abiding church goers getting arrested but the protesters aren't. It's just so unfair! John Cardillo has hit a home run, He's my role model. George Floyd's is a bad role model. He's no hero! Hero's aren't black. Hero's don't get murdered by killer cops!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
LOL! The way your relative died was just horrible. The murder of your relative was such a blatant form of racial injustice. Now Fair Warning and Railturd can't go to their relatives funeral. The injustice, the unfairness. LOL. I saw law abiding church goers getting arrested but the protesters aren't. It's just so unfair! John Cardillo has hit a home run, He;'s my role model. George Floyd's is a bad role model. He's no hero! Hero's aren't black. Hero's don't get murdered by killer cops!
But but but that COVID 19 thing?

if my mother passed tomorrow, we couldn’t have a funeral.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
But but but that COVID 19 thing?

if my mother passed tomorrow, we couldn’t have a funeral.

Fake News. But Covid-19 is the worst killer pandemic in modern history. But the 1st amendment gives all Americans the right to protest. That is until you can't because the government decides to take away your rights.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fake News. But Covid-19 is the worst killer pandemic in modern history. But the 1st amendment gives all Americans the right to protest. That is until you can't because the government decides to take away your rights.
So why put all of these people at risk? Isn’t the inner cities the worst places for the virus to carry? Why can’t they zoom like everyone else?

I know, maybe CNN can bring Greta in for her expert opinion on race relations. She can add it to her resume of expertise in climate control and pandemics.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Skin color doesn’t define my heroes, maybe it does yours.

John Cardillo is your hero because he said it's outrageous that a funeral is being held for a black man but not for his relatives Wow!. You said he hit a home run? Something wrong with you? You take extreme joy from a racist post comparing Apples to Oranges. A home run! Wow! Sorry Fair Warning if you mother dies she probably won't be as famous as George Floyd the dead black man you smeared!

It is what it is. John Cardillo tweeted out how unfair he thinks things currently are. You replied he hit a home run. And then referenced how unfair it would be if your mother died. Wow! Fair Warning, not being a good role model.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
John Cardillo is your hero because he said it's outrageous that a funeral is being held for a black man but not for his relatives Wow!. You said he hit a home run? Something wrong with you? You take extreme joy from a racist post comparing Apples to Oranges. A home run! Wow! Sorry Fair Warning if you mother dies she probably won't be as famous as George Floyd the dead black man you smeared!

It is what it is. John Cardillo tweeted out how unfair he thinks things currently are. You replied he hit a home run. And then referenced how unfair it would be if your mother died. Wow! Fair Warning, not being a good role model.
Didn’t DiBlasio chase out all of those Orthodox Jews attending a funeral three weeks ago or so?

the good news is I don’t need your approval to determine whether or not I’m a good role model. I really don’t care either way.

MrTop

EOG Master

TB kills 1.5 million per year....covid has to step on the gas

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Didn’t DiBlasio chase out all of those Orthodox Jews attending a funeral three weeks ago or so?

the good news is I don’t need your approval to determine whether or not I’m a good role model. I really don’t care either way.

No he did not. The idiot Orthodox Jews broke the law and held the funeral and pissing people off and spreading the virus through the Orthodox Jewish community. Giving the sane Jews a bad name.

Fair Warning this is a home run:

“The republic hangs by a thread,” Raskin said.
He called Monday night’s events — when Barr ordered the Park Police to use flash-bangs and smoke canisters to disperse protesters just blocks from the White House — “a breaking point for millions of people across the country to see that we have got somebody in office that can act just like just an old-fashioned tin-pot dictator and use the military to crush dissent [and] move people out of the street as they exercise their constitutional right.”

Raskin reserved special contempt for Barr, whom he called a hypocrite for supporting the rights of armed militiamen to walk into Michigan’s statehouse last month.
“He’s a political hack,” Raskin said of the attorney general. “He has no respect or love for our Constitution or the things that define our country. The irony, of course, is that a week or two before, he was posing as a great defender of the Constitution against the governors and mayors who have public health orders. That was too much for him, so there he was egging on the right wing who were showing up as armed militiamen protesters, like at the Michigan Capitol, and saying, ‘These people are just exercising their civil rights.’”
Raskin said that despite publicly pledging to testify before the House Judiciary Committee — Congress wants to hear from Barr on special counsel Robert Mueller’s objections to his characterization of the Mueller report, among other things — the attorney general has dodged repeated scheduling requests.
“Every time, there is a reason he can’t come,” Raskin said. “He’s demonstrated he’s not serious about coming before the House Judiciary Committee.”

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
100 X this. I see a lot of this on the forums, like they are aiming for forum cred from both sides of the political spectrum.

Yup. And this idiot just repeats the idiocy...

Too stupid to realize that he's perpetuating racial tribalism.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No he did not. The idiot Orthodox Jews broke the law and held the funeral and pissing people off and spreading the virus through the Orthodox Jewish community. Giving the sane Jews a bad name.

George Floyd can have a a big funeral during a pandemic because he's famous. A Jewish rabbi cannot. A very courageous decision made by DiBlasio, too bad he pussed out when his city needed him most.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
George Floyd can have a a big funeral during a pandemic because he's famous. A Jewish rabbi cannot. A very courageous decision made by DiBlasio, too bad he pussed out when his city needed him most.

If the orthodox Jewish Rabbi had any class and common sense he would be against a large crowd at his funeral. But Othodox Jews lack class and common sense. Jared and Ivanka are an great example of Orthodox Jews. Classless with a touch of ignorance.

Fair Warning I don't feel for you because you are being treated unfairly compared to Geore Floyd. I don't think you are going to get much sympathy or empathy from anyone? Life is unfair. Try calling Dree Brees. I think you need counseling for the injustice being dealt to you and your family. It's outrageous.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If the orthodox Jewish Rabbi had any class and common sense he would be against a large crowd at his funeral. But Othodox Jews lack class and common sense. Jared and Ivanka are an great example of Orthodox Jews. Classless with a touch of ignorance.

Fair Warning I don't feel for you because you are being treated unfairly compared to Geore Floyd. I don't think you are going to get much sympathy or empathy from anyone? Life is unfair. Try calling Dree Brees. I think you need counseling for the injustice being dealt to you and your family. It's outrageous.

I'm certainly not looking for anything from anyone

Everything you've cried like a little bitch over for a month went out the window last weekend. Hope youre wearing your mask while posting.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm certainly not looking for anything from anyone

Everything you've cried like a little bitch over for a month went out the window last weekend. Hope youre wearing your mask while posting.

Bullshit! You're retweeting a tweet of a right winger thats complaining about George Floyd having a funeral when no one else can. You actually called the tweet a home run. 😂