In honor of George Floyd

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They have a parade for George Floyd while David Dorn is left on the sidewalk to rot like a piece of meat.

Black lives matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Her 17 minutes were nothing but facts. How can you debate what is in her message?

No need to debate with you or click on a video you posted. Recently you said Trump would win Ca. after the seat in a blue stronghold 25th district was flipped. Zero cred in my book.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
No need to debate with you or click on a video you posted. Recently you said Trump would win Ca. after the seat in a blue stronghold 25th district was flipped. Zero cred in my book.
So you didnt watch the fact filled video but have an opinion that its bs?

Makes sense.

Vote biden 2020

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sportsrmylife. Your credibility is zero in my book. I heard a saw Bidens fantastic speech Monday morning in Philly. I also saw Trump's 90 minute ramble today where I counted 56 lies and he I heard him say "today is a great day for George Floyd". I also heard him trying to pronounce "Minneapolis". He couldn't do it. "Minnyannapolis". I think Trump believes Minneapolis is Annapolis. I laugh at the Fat old Orange Nazi.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hitler's Nazi Party was a right wing fascist party. Hard to argue Trump's RepubliCon party aint the same.

General John Kelly comparing the behavior of Trump's party to Hitler's Nazi Party. It's about fucken time! And that's what I've been talking about bitches.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hitler's Nazi Party was a right wing fascist party. Hard to argue Trump's RepubliCon party aint the same.

General John Kelly comparing the behavior of Trump's party to Hitler's Nazi Party. It's about fucken time! And that's what I've been talking about bitches.

Use this FRUITCAKE as an Example.

Who the Fuck is Going to Listen to what He Says, if They're an Un Decided Voter.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sportsrmylife. Your credibility is zero in my book. I heard a saw Bidens fantastic speech Monday morning in Philly. I also saw Trump's 90 minute ramble today where I counted 56 lies and he I heard him say "today is a great day for George Floyd". I also heard him trying to pronounce "Minneapolis". He couldn't do it. "Minnyannapolis". I think Trump believes Minneapolis is Annapolis. I laugh at the Fat old Orange Nazi.
I bet your book has a lot of pictures in it.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Really, including how she's been keeping her feelings about George Floyd's situation inside for "a few weeks", even though it happened less than 2 weeks ago.
Ok

16 minutes 57 seconds of facts.

If the only thing you can find in her 17 minutes then thats pretty great on her part.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Ok

16 minutes 57 seconds of facts.

If the only thing you can find in her 17 minutes then thats pretty great on her part.
Lie about one thing, lie about all things. I listened for 2 minutes. I had to check out. It was her usual useless hack garbage. She's cute though. If you buy her act, G-d bless you.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
He can't argue any of what she said. That's the real truth.
I already did, little fella. She clearly lied in the first 10 seconds, I tried watching for another couple of minutes because she's cute, but she was just spouting her usual useless tripe. Not interested. If I wanted to listen to a cute girl spouting partisan hackery, I'd rather watch Emma Vigeland. She's more my type. 1591412186415.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Keep burrowing, you fucking rat.

Do you really think you look like anything less than a dishonest piece of shit to any objective observer?

Who do you think you're fooling, idiot?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Keep burrowing, you fucking rat.

Do you really think you look like anything less than a dishonest piece of shit to any objective observer?

Who do you think you're fooling, idiot?
Of course you can't answer the question, Lying Dipshit. That's OK little guy. Everyone sane knows what you are. Badly exposed on every board you post at.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No. She was not lying when she said the wrong date, retard.

lie
/lī/

noun
noun: lie; plural noun: lies
  1. an intentionally false statement.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

lie
/lī/

noun
Yeah, she was only off by a few weeks, dipshit fraud. She knows she doesn't have to be accurate or honest, becayse she caters to a bunch of idiots who will defend anything she says, just like they do for Dear Leader.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

lie
/lī/

noun

The best part of this is these morons constantly accuse Trump of lying and they don't even know what the fucking ONE SYLLABLE word means.

That's the level of stupidity we're up against. Some people should only be allotted fractions of a vote.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, she was only off by a few weeks, dipshit fraud. She knows she doesn't have to be accurate or honest, becayse she caters to a bunch of idiots who will defend anything she says, just like they do for Dear Leader.

Yeah. She intentionally said the wrong date to throw you way off the scent.

You're drooling again, retard.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gotta teach these fucking idiots kindergarten vocabulary now?

Unbelievable.

You proudly support stealing millions from charity. Please don't teach anyone. That European travel ban randomly excluding the UK was so blatantly corrupt, but you claimed it's brilliance blew you away. Please dont teach anything to anyone. It won't end well.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. She intentionally said the wrong date to throw you way off the scent.

You're drooling again, retard.
She intentionally lied to add drama. I've been holding this in a real long time, see how important it is. She's a performer. Most see right through her act and laugh at her, and pretty much ignore her. Idiots believe her every word because they want to.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It was 4 years ago today that Don Jr was exchanging emails with the Russians planning to interfere with America's democratic election process. Also 4 years ago in Trump Tower New York City, Donald Trump was looting the charity box of millions of dollars.