Huntington Beach neighborhood watch

MrTop

EOG Master
He's got her in a chokehold. Does it matter what color she is? FTR...I think she's black.

not part of police training for sure.. who knows if they will ever change it.. Seems like we are on the titanic anyways with $7-15 per hour jobs

Bushay

NHL Expert
not part of police training for sure.. who knows if they will ever change it.. Seems like we are on the titanic anyways with $7-15 per hour jobs
And the right wing dopes in here think life if good! lololololol

Bushay

NHL Expert
Typical Cowardly Response From a Weak Liberal Snow Flake.
1591502372552.png

I'd love to talk to this nut's neighbors.

I can already hear the replies. ........"Ohhhhhh no...we don't encourage conversation with that one. Only friendly neighborly smiles and keep our distance. No eye contact either"

MrTop

EOG Master
And the right wing dopes in here think life if good! lololololol

the dow jones is part of the S&P ... When the S&P doing well people think that everyone is working..LOL usually they laid people off for the investors to make a steam play... still 21 million still out of work...market going up. many won't have a job for a while. Big time inequality in the country, & other countries ... floyd was the trigger point for people to rise up. If you go back to work you still have low paying job.. prices still are going up. If they don't make wages higher it will happen again and again....education helps for sure but that is a long term plan.

boston massacre

EOG Master
View attachment 7461550

I'd love to talk to this nut's neighbors.

I can already hear the replies. ........"Ohhhhhh no...we don't encourage conversation with that one. Only friendly neighborly smiles and keep our distance. No eye contact either"

Here's Your Typical Spineless Coward.

He Throws the Rock, Then Runs and Hides.

He Could Never Defend Himself From Being a SUCKER, That Inhales FAKE NEWS.

NO BALLS, To Take on my Posts to Him, 1 on 1.

I Enjoy Ripping Off His Mask, That He Hides Behind.

railbird

EOG Master
body builder and huge maga supporter stephen davis. mma fighter razor rob mccullough. former ufc champ tito ortiz, mma agent and eog radio guest ken pavia

mr merlin

EOG Master
They do let video camera freaks run wild scaring young women....
I just dont know what's going on over there, how hard is it to keep order and maintain a community as a nice place to live. All you have to do is enforce the law, you dont let people do drugs in the open, you dont let them sleep on the streets, you dont let them steal. i cant believe people have lost sight of the basics to a nice orderly society? CA used to be a great place to live.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I just dont know what's going on over there, how hard is it to keep order and maintain a community as a nice place to live. All you have to do is enforce the law, you dont let people do drugs in the open, you dont let them sleep on the streets, you dont let them steal. i cant believe people have lost sight of the basics to a nice orderly society? CA used to be a great place to live.
Shows how out of touch with reality some of you really are.

waco

EOG Dedicated
RAIL IS A RACIST AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT BUT HE GOT TO WATCH HIS ASS NOW WHEN HE GOES OUT AND TALKS HIS RACIST SHIT!! TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!

railbird

EOG Master
rail.

who is everyone from left to right.
big black dude?
little white dude behind black dude?
tito
small white dude no sleeves?
white dude with beard?

Black guy carrying flag is profesional body builder Stephen Davis next to him is mma fighter Tito Ortiz, little sleeveless guy is former eog radio guest and mma agent and fight promoter Ken Pavia. guy next to him is michael Bisbing coach Brady Fink