Glaken

BEANTOWNJIM said:
HEY LISTEN BUCSF-G GLAKEN IS A PAL OF MINE NOW THAT BEING SAID HE DOES OWE US SOME KIND OF AN EXPLANATION.WHAT IF GLAKEN WENT OUT AND HAD A SEX CHANGE DO YOU THINK I WANT TO TALK MAN TO MAN TO A F-G.I DONT THINK GLAKEN HAD A SEX CHANGE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THE SCREW BALLS IN THIS FORUM.LETS SUPPOSE GLAKEN HAD THE SEX CHANGE AND HE ASKED ME TO ROOM WITH HIM IN LAS VEGAS AT THE NEXT EOG PARTY DONT YOU THINK I SHOULD BE OWED AN EXPLANATION WHEN THE GUY SHOWS UP IN WOMEN CLOTHNG AND INTRODUCES HIMSELF AS MRS. GLAKEN:doh1 THE WAY MY LUCK IS GOING TODAY NOTHING WOULD SHOCK ME.

GLAKEN I KNOW YOU HAD ISSUES BUT PLEASE DONT TELL US YOU HAD A SEX CHANGE.

Beaner ! If you have the balls to show up at the next EOG Bash I will tell you the WHOLE story .... I promise I will still have my balls. :eek: :D :+paraanoid

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_260363", true); </SCRIPT> ...........IF I COME TO THE BASH......IM GOONA BRING MY FAMILY AND GET MARRIED!! I MIGHT NEED YOU TO BE MY BEST MAN!!:cheers

SHAWN GOTTI said:
Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_260363", true); </SCRIPT> ...........IF I COME TO THE BASH......IM GOONA BRING MY FAMILY AND GET MARRIED!! I MIGHT NEED YOU TO BE MY BEST MAN!!:cheers

Remember what the General says .... "Love will kill you" A very wise man.

Glaken said:
Remember what the General says .... "Love will kill you" A very wise man.

YEAH I KNOW! BUT I BEEN WIT THIS STANKING ASS BITCH FOR 10 YEARS!

BOUT TIME I MADE AN HONEST WOMAN OF OF HER!:cheers

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_260386", true); </SCRIPT> ......... I WAS SOBER FOR 4 DAYS!!! IM BARRED AT THE RX AND I THINK JOURNEYMAN WANTS TO FIGHT ME!:cheers

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_260386", true); </SCRIPT> ..........OH! AND I WAS ON POST REVIEW HERE ASWELL!!! BUT NOW IM OFF!!!:cheers

SHAWN GOTTI said:
Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_260386", true); </SCRIPT> ......... I WAS SOBER FOR 4 DAYS!!! IM BARRED AT THE RX AND I THINK JOURNEYMAN WANTS TO FIGHT ME!:cheers

Was Sober or am Sober?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Gonna be able to make that Falcon loss Glacker........ERrrrrrrr....I mean Bucs/Falcons game?!? :eek: :p

Hache Man said:
Gonna be able to make that Falcon loss Glacker........ERrrrrrrr....I mean Bucs/Falcons game?!? :eek: :p

Yes H .... looking forward to it. I am bringing some extra tissues for you and the other Bucs cheerleaders.

Glaken

panther

EOG Dedicated
glaken

glaken

your right

need to save my rashen

so I can do this:cheers if I go out this week

panther

EOG Dedicated
glaken

glaken

my dr looked at me after she said I could have 2 a day up to twice a week

she saw that look in my eye and said

I dont mean FORTIES EITHER

:yikess

Glaken said:
Yes H .... looking forward to it. I am bringing some extra tissues for you and the other Bucs cheerleaders.

Glaken

And by the way, hello Glaken. Please take care.

Did some one say Bucs cheerleaders?

<TABLE width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE width=750><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rinkrat said:
And by the way, hello Glaken. Please take care.

Did some one say Bucs cheerleaders?

<TABLE width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is that the best they got? She looks like a linebacker. :+paraanoid

Glaken said:
Thanks PJ .... red rover red rover - send Vanna right over :+thumbs-2

I'll try. The problem is, she is not too fond of the EOG crowd. I sent her to UWin's place a couple weeks ago with a strap-on. He told the bitch to leave but he kept the "toy". What a tool that guy is.

Anyhow, glad to see you back.

Coach LT

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken, please tell me you were not with AJ Nicholson and Fred Rouse when they broke into Lo Booker's apartment! LOL. I hope whatever has come up, it will be resolved in your favor. Hey, we have College Football starting soon. Love ya, LT

Coach LT said:
Glaken, please tell me you were not with AJ Nicholson and Fred Rouse when they broke into Lo Booker's apartment! LOL. I hope whatever has come up, it will be resolved in your favor. Hey, we have College Football starting soon. Love ya, LT

Right back attcha Coach .... Actually I was trying out for the Gators football team but They cut me cuz I was too good. My Seminole boxers didn't help either.

Thanks Coach,

Glaken

Reactions: WYM