ktbugcool

mofome

Banned
ok ktb, why are you talking shit about plays on PMs? whats a lie?

nothing was a lie on the plays. I STILL HAVE THESE PLAYS. I dont start my own plays, like every year, until later in the season. as you should know. why do u think i had so many more so fat this year than in years past? i HAVE the other plays listed and tracked. whats a lie???

lord, you have issues.

i have these plays i have been runnin with pete and my buds...they ahvent died, they are here. if you could read, you would see that those are from somehing i start in JUNE. no 88 unit lays like you make

:hung

Total 223-248-22 -117.03 *** Blue Bets 181-193-17 -112.70

so is this record just monopoly money..
cause you are touting yourself up money when best case scenario you are down 100 units.
i am not dogging or trying to start fight..i am just stating FACTS TRACKED.<!-- / message -->

mofome

Banned
but no fucking shit u ***got. its all HERE. ITS TRACKED EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU WORTHLESS CLOWN. THE TOTAL IS BUMPED TO THE TOP OF THE BASES FORUM EACH DAY. CAN YOU READ??? its my tracked record by jrock. you have read it 500 times, whats hard to understand?

why do you live through me. I am MUCH better than you. as always, i will top 100 units with all 1-3 unit plays from june on.

there is no monopoly money, chump. was that monopoly money when i was up 53 units with u in 10 days. worry about yourself.

THIS IS MONEY I BET WITH FRIENDS AND MYSELF. I will get that tatted on your fucking forehead so u can remember each day, clown.

I STATE THE FUCKING FACTS. I START IN JUNE EACH YEAR. I cannot explain it all again if you are too fucking stupid to understand,. thats on you.

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWn 88 unit lays, mr monopoly

:hung

ok so to be straight...your not down 100+ units..or are you...you told cannon basically you were not in another post..
and no my friend..in no way are you my life...that is my son and my wife.
i explained why i asked and you are overreacting.
dont turn this into a blowup again. please

mofome

Banned
KTB what are you, an idiot? you made this a big deal AGAIN by talking shit on PM.

for bases what i have done with the people's money we use, MY OWn and some tohers is down not 100 units, more than 100 units on baseball.

its very clear and easy to understand.

I start, as i did on freewinners.com for 3 years, later in the year for my plays, systems and other things. i ahd almost as many plays here by june asi did a completed year last year and the year before. WHY you need me to explain this to you each week is beyond me. i ahve toher things to worry about besides explaining to you how the world works and what i do. as you know i never wagered as often or as high in the last 3 years no FW...but we were up HUGE after NCAAF/NFL and NCAAB...we have given a BUNCH back. we won over 30 units on Florida winning it all.

i cannot explain this any more clearly or again this week....its pretty clear.

i dont post that i lay 90 units of monopoly money like ktb does. thats all

i post what I DO HAVE IN. my capping starts in june...thats all. i came in arrogant about baseball and started early and huge. knowing all the players and teasm dosent translate into wins and frankly 14 blown saves vs me and 0 for me this year fucked me good. but i learned a lesson...maybe. we'lls ee next year. so now i post my plays in the bases forum...and then what we are playing here for the jrock tracking. going up 100 units shouldnt be hard if i do my job with pete and the rest....playing that large. on my own...i cant wager 10 units unless i am drunk and feeling cockey or just really sure on something. my highest wager has been 330 bucks to win 300 since june fopr MYSELF

anyway, im more annoyed with dirty eog and dirty changing my password and posting under my name than i am with you talking shit. so i dont mean to be as harsh. tho we are in the dump and you are talking crap to me for some reason

gl to u

mofome

Banned
well when you write something to someone it is called a message. when no one can read it but me its called private.

private

and if it was just rep, you wouldnt have written anything.

honesty

good luck to u tonight

mofome

Banned
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

didnt post that HUGE Texas play huh? just didnt feel like it? u posted all the other ones but not your huge wins!

you are the biggest liar to ever hit the net

mofome

Banned
Dirty...u havig fun reading all my posts?

why dont you just change my password again and log in as me and read them and make some replies?

maybe even someone can make up some shit takling about your family who i have always supported!

dude that is not a tracked win..i laid 200 on that game at the last minute..
and it hit..was a touch concerned early since i laid -200 but it came through..only thing that saved my day at all from being goose egg..that and cincy....glad to see you read each of my posts too....
calm down bro...
i know your wacked out right now, maybe with good reason,
but you cant fix it by going nuts on here...
:cheers

mofome

Banned
yes i know. i am going to have to get addresses.

its no fun to have your password changed and verified by eog.com mods tho.

:smokesmal

and then people act like they can tell me how to react. lol. come home form the doc and i find out my info has been hacked into. but...i just got some more info on it