Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

kane

EOG master
Uncle Tom = defend the person that said it at all costs

Not believing a story about a noose found by a crew member = rat him out as a racist to anyone he can.

The libtard mindset. Unreal.

I didn't need to see his take on this incident to know what a racist scumbag he is, he's been posting his bigotry long before I got here. BTW, how cute of you to defend a fellow racist

kane

EOG master
How much do those cars cost? A million dollars? What's the value of the tools in those garages?

But someone broke into his garage and put a noose there without anyone knowing. Kind of strange how nobody else has broken into those garages in the past for any personal gain, like theft or fucking up the engine of a decent driver's car, but they were able to do it that easily to put a noose in the garage.

LMAO.

This shit has Jussie Smollett written all over it.

Since you obviously haven't been following the story, the thinking is that it was an inside job, someone who would have easy access to his garage, retard

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I didn't need to see his take on this incident to know what a racist scumbag he is, he's been posting his bigotry long before I got here. BTW, how cute of you to defend a fellow racist

I haven't seen him do anything but deny this story is real.

I have seen you defend someone calling blacks Uncle Toms though.

You're the racist as far as I'm concerned.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just think about what Nascar has done lately, banned the confederate flag for no logical reason, bent over backwards to kiss up to a 2nd tier driver just because he's black, and now to top it off they basically indicted their own track and team workers with a false charge.

They're done, they'll lose most of their fan base and their next TV contract wont amount to shit.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Just think about what Nascar has done lately, banned the confederate flag for no logical reason, bent over backwards to kiss up to a 2nd tier driver just because he's black, and now to top it off they basically indicted their own track and team workers with a false charge.

They're done, they'll lose most of their fan base and their next TV contract wont amount to shit.
NASCAR reported the pull rope, the driver didn’t. This sounds like WWE.

kane

EOG master
This is exactly why you don’t run to the media with this shit. The court of biased public opinion already knew it was true.

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but considering the political and racial environment we're dealing with right now, it made all the sense in the world that this was a racially motivated incident. I was wrong, and I stand corrected

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but considering the political and racial environment we're dealing with right now, it made all the sense in the world that this was a racially motivated incident. I was wrong, and I stand corrected

Yeah. Makes sense. We should try to burn even more shit down based on completely unproven and bogus allegations.

You are an absolute fucking retard.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Replace the narrative with cop and suspect. People have already formed an opinion on the Atlanta cop long before he gets due process thanks to the mayor.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Replace the narrative with cop and suspect. People have already formed an opinion on the Atlanta cop long before he gets due process thanks to the mayor.

That cop will get acquitted.

And because of the mayor and the bullshit media, it will probably cause another riot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I didn't watch the race, is it true that nascar tried to hand wallace the win but he ran out of gas?

Watching the local news right now, they're still talking about it like it's a hate crime.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I will wait for someone informed to make the call whether the issue is contrived or legit. It is being investigated by people with a working brain who are not racist, pre judgemental or whose lives have more purpose than to troll 12 people on the 1,458,729th ranked internet site in America.
As usual, the winning post. Good job Bill. All those disgusting racists who said Wallace Smulleted himself. Show some damn integrity and apologize for being a racist asshole.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
As usual, the winning post. Good job Bill. All those disgusting racists who said Wallace Smulleted himself. Show some damn integrity and apologize for being a racist asshole.

Hey, dipshit. He was absolutely wrong. Jussie Smollett 2.0, you fucking retard.

All it took was a half-functioning brain which none of you idiot libtards possess.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Libs here wrong again. No common sense.
The Idiots that were wrong are the sick racists who accused Wallace of doing this to himself to gain sympathy. That he was another Jusse, simply because he was the same race. Think they'll apologize to him? HELL TO THE NO. They'll just continue being the sick racists they are.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Hey, dipshit. He was absolutely wrong. Jussie Smollett 2.0, you fucking retard.

All it took was a half-functioning brain which none of you idiot libtards possess.
Hey little dipshit. Jusse Smullet did something to himself. Set up a fake scenario. What the F did Wallace do, little idiot?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey little dipshit. Jusse Smullet did something to himself. Set up a fake scenario. What the F did Wallace do, little idiot?

Because a garage pull down could ever be confused for a noose.

Do you know what a noose does when you pull it, dipshit?

You libtards have to be the dumbest motherfuckers alive.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Thankfully, we have Trump in office who appointed Barr and he took care of this shit before you retards could get away with it.

Thank G-d we have an honest FBI that solved this one quickly. The same ones who indicted all the Idiot's associates. Jusse Smollet, LMFAO???????

kane

EOG master
I posted this already, but like FW just said, Wallace never saw the noose, someone else saw it and reported it to officials, Wallace was then informed about it, but he never saw the noose and never made a report about it