Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

billysink

EOG Dedicated
who the fukk is terrance williams and why his take important?

fukker prolly don't know a bimini knot from a has not, why I gotta pay him any mind...

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
So I guess he was officially exposed here huh? That's all we need is more false fuel in the racial tension fire. Nice work Bubba.

If the noose was just a pull down rope for a garage door, than wouldn't all the drivers realize it? Every garage would have a pull down rope, so that means that all the drivers, all of the members of the racing teams, all the officials were fooled because the noose was nothing more than a pull down rope. Sorry, but I don't but it, there's no way all of these guys would be fooled in that way. Not to mention I wouldn't believe anything from the conservative tree house, this has Fake news written all over it, and Merlin and the rest of the alt right fell for it.
kane wrong again.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
So I guess he was officially exposed here huh? That's all we need is more false fuel in the racial tension fire. Nice work Bubba.
The only ones exposed were the hate merchants on BOTH sides who jumped to conclusions to use this to their advantage, instead of waiting for it to play out, like the sane among us did.

railbird

EOG Master
Just think about what Nascar has done lately, banned the confederate flag for no logical reason, bent over backwards to kiss up to a 2nd tier driver just because he's black, and now to top it off they basically indicted their own track and team workers with a false charge.

They're done, they'll lose most of their fan base and their next TV contract wont amount to shit.
90% of news stories abt white racism is fake

railbird

EOG Master

DeAnna Lorraine

@DeAnna4Congress

·
8h

Bubba Wallace isn't a victim. Shaun King isn't black. Joe Biden isn't winning. CNN isn't news. Elizabeth Warren isn't Indian. Colin Kaepernick isn't a hero. Beto O'Rourke isn't Latino. Don Lemon isn't a journalist. Greta Thunberg isn't a scientist. Meghan Markle isn't a princes

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
so every garage had this "noose" to help people pull down the garage doors.

so these multi millionaire garages don't have automatic doors that go up and down with buttons?

it took a dozen FBI agents to look around and say "hey that rope is on every garage door". NOBODY said this when Bubba claimed this.

Bubba going on Don Lemon trying to defend his situation is laughable.

I'm sure CNN is going to have more interviews with Bubba retracting the "racism" narrative. Oh wait.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
so every garage had this "noose" to help people pull down the garage doors.

so these multi millionaire garages don't have automatic doors that go up and down with buttons?

it took a dozen FBI agents to look around and say "hey that rope is on every garage door". NOBODY said this when Bubba claimed this.

Bubba going on Don Lemon trying to defend his situation is laughable.

I'm sure CNN is going to have more interviews with Bubba retracting the "racism" narrative. Oh wait.
Read the post above yours. It contradicts everything you said in bold, and it's From The NASCAR President.
Bubba is NOW a victim. He wasn't before. Of idiots claiming he made this up, is Jusse Smulletting himself, all kinds of other BS he's getting blamed for. Damn straight he should be angry, and lash out against the racist Idiots saying that kind of shit.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see on the one hand Bubba claims he never saw the noose, then on the other hand he said last night that he knows for a fact it is a noose. Now they say no other garage has similar loops but it's obvious that the stall right next door had some kind of loop and it was untied.

Lots of backtracking and covering their ass going on.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
I see on the one hand Bubba claims he never saw the noose, then on the other hand he said last night that he knows for a fact it is a noose. Now they say no other garage has similar loops but it's obvious that the stall right next door had some kind of loop and it was untied.

Lots of backtracking and covering their ass going on.

Nascar screwed themselves here,..
Even forced The King to show up in Talladega.

Wallace did not finish in the top 10,..yet was interviewed immediately after and propped up even further.

said he would have won the race if he had not run out of gas...what an idiot that kid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nascar screwed themselves here,..
Even forced The King to show up in Talladega.

Wallace did not finish in the top 10,..yet was interviewed immediately after and propped up even further.

said he would have won the race if he had not run out of gas...what an idiot that kid.
I dont see how Nascar can survive if much of their base abandons them. No chance they recruit a new fan base, stock car racing stems from a love of cars, a car culture, which is dead in urban areas, kids grow up watching races, going to races, talking about cars, having favorite drivers, car brands etc. They were slowly dying, now they'll quickly die.