Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

MrTop

EOG Master
so every garage had this "noose" to help people pull down the garage doors.

so these multi millionaire garages don't have automatic doors that go up and down with buttons?

it took a dozen FBI agents to look around and say "hey that rope is on every garage door". NOBODY said this when Bubba claimed this.

Bubba going on Don Lemon trying to defend his situation is laughable.

I'm sure CNN is going to have more interviews with Bubba retracting the "racism" narrative. Oh wait.

doors have both electric & chain / rope. The electric door could be slow or broke.

MrTop

EOG Master
Just go look in your garage. It's a pull rope.

commercial doors which are bigger have electric & manual chain which is like watching paint dry.. in this case the rope was used cause it is faster & maybe broke or does not have any electric at all

mr merlin

EOG Master
Commercial door are much higher also, a rope is required whereas most people can reach up and grab the door itself in a home garage.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Replace the narrative with cop and suspect. People have already formed an opinion on the Atlanta cop long before he gets due process thanks to the mayor.

Yeah but you also gave an impossible scenario. The black man who died because he was shot twice in the back could have tased both cops and taken their guns. Fair Warning is one of the most blatant racist at EOG.

Whenever alleged racism is proven false, there's racist Fair Warning.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Yeah but you also gave an impossible scenario. The black man who died because he was shot twice in the back could have tased both cops and taken their guns. Fair Warning is one of the most blatant racist at EOG.

Whenever alleged racism is proven false, there's racist Fair Warning.
I would give my left pinky for you to be a cop in a city like Chicago or Atlanta and watch you try to live up to your standard of how police should handle given situations. I could see you screaming at the suspect, "but wait you don't understand, I'm on your side here" while they are stomping your face into the ground. It would be a real wake up call for you. Too bad you would never have the balls to give that a try therefore you will never get to fully appreciate how tough it is being a cop in urban areas.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I would give my left pinky for you to be a cop in a city like Chicago or Atlanta and watch you try to live up to your standard of how police should handle given situations. I could see you screaming at the suspect, "but wait you don't understand, I'm on your side here" while they are stomping your face into the ground. It would be a real wake up call for you. Too bad you would never have the balls to give that a try therefore you will never get to fully appreciate how tough it is being a cop in urban areas.

respect on the street is earned over time and plays out well during crisis

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You can easily tell what is going on here today by the media sources quoted.

I'll leave the rest of this to the vultures, maggots and hyenas of Chitty.

CNN vs. Stormchaser.

Sinker out.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Retard alert!

Don't think you're ahead today. Minus a left pinky, plus a donut. A wise guy! lol

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Retard alert!

Don't think you're ahead today. Minus a left pinky, plus a donut. A wise guy! lol
Gave the donut to my 2 year old (thanks) and would never be down a pinky because you don't have the balls to police a scrabble competition let alone an urban city.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gave the donut to my 2 year old (thanks) and would never be down a pinky because you don't have the balls to police a scrabble competition let alone an urban city.

Retard alert. I've broken up many fights. I always grab the biggest guy, usually black, and that's the end of it. Usually they look at me and say "why did you do that"? I guess I'm lucky to have never been shot! You fucken racist right wing pussy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The joke is he's still acting like something happened, when NOTHING happened, this is a story about nothing and he cant figure it out.

He knows. He's just exhausting his 4 minutes of fame.

Nobody in the country would know his name if not for the noose hoax.

Just tells you how much he values himself that he needs to use a racist hoax to get there rather than his own credentials.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Retard alert. I've broken up many fights. I always grab the biggest guy, usually black, and that's the end of it. Usually they look at me and say "why did you do that"? I guess I'm lucky to have never been shot! You fucken racist right wing pussy.
Oh I know, you're an American hero. Thanks for your service.

MrTop

EOG Master

keep it clean.. round 3

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Oh I know, you're an American hero. Thanks for your service.

Yes! I'm definitely not a killer! Killers become cops or join the military. I like to keep the peace. But obviously you've made your position clear. "Police have to be killers or else I'd get my face stomped into the ground. LOL. Well it's all hypothetical anyway.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Bubba Wallace was given the opportunity to pull a Jesse Smollett and he took it. He's still saying it's a noose.

Hook-line-sinker..

wallace is one ignorant kid...Not sure why Petty is allowing this embarrassment to continue any longer.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just heard!

Black mother and son speak out after being denied service at Baltimore restaurant

A Black mother and her young child claim they were denied service at a Baltimore restaurant because of the color of their skin.

Marcia Grant and her 9-year-old son Dallas were turned away from being seated at Ouzo Bay, an upscale Greek restaurant in Maryland's most populous city over the weekend. Grant used her cellphone to capture the confrontation with the restaurant's manager on camera and later posted the footage on FB.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Correct..
A Petty team member found the garage rope.

However, it was not a noose..
But now Darrell is selling it as such..the garage rope is a noose according to darell.

So wallace took it to a new level,...the kid now has 'Pete Rose Syndrome'...he believes in the 'Lie', its his own lie now...& he's a dumb F'N liar.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bubba Wallace was given the opportunity to pull a Jesse Smollett and he took it. He's still saying it's a noose.
That's because NASCAR and the FBI said it was a Noose, Clueless Idiot.

On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway," the joint statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. "After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.

"The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.

The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NASCAR said Tuesday it was alerted to the rope after a member of Wallace's team noticed it Sunday afternoon. Phelps said that no other ropes in the garage area were tied like a noose. He added that NASCAR will continue to investigate the matter.

Phelps also said Wallace's team "had nothing to do" with the incident.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Look at where the rope end comes out of the twist. Then look at where the end of the rope comes out of a hangman's knot (noose) and a bimini knot.

Garage rope:

Hangman's knot:

Bimini knot:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what type of loop knot is used in a garage pull cord.

Unless you're a libtard.

They have absolutely no outdoor/survival skills.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what type of loop knot is used in a garage pull cord.

Unless you're a libtard.

They have absolutely no outdoor/survival skills.
The FBI and the NASCAR President are "libtards"? THEY wrote their reports, not Bubba Wallace. You guys can't deal with the FACTS of the report, so you gotta put your own spin on it. The reports are all one without an agenda, needs to read. EVERYTHING else is spin.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
No one in their right mind would confuse that pull cord with a noose that Bubba claimed. Definite Smollett 2.
Bubba didn't "claim" it, you idiot. The Petty team that first saw it and reported it, NASCAR and the FBI did. You racist idiots are busy comparing the size and name of rope knots, and falsely accusing him of Smolleting himself, and you're making what wasn't an act of racism initially, into disgusting, sick racism now. You idiots are turning this guy into a symbol, just like you did with Kaep. So when you complain about their notoriety, look in the mirror. Idiot Potus and sick racists(Kaep) and Idiot racist scum(Wallace), are the reasons for their increased notoriety. You morons made their status alot bigger than it deserves to be.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bubba didn't "claim" it, you idiot. The Petty team that first saw it and reported it, NASCAR and the FBI did. You racist idiots are busy comparing the size and name of rope knots, and falsely accusing him of Smolleting himself, and you're making what wasn't an act of racism initially, into disgusting, sick racism now. You idiots are turning this guy into a symbol, just like you did with Kaep. So when you complain about their notoriety, look in the mirror. Idiot Potus and sick racists(Kaep) and Idiot racist scum(Wallace), are the reasons for their increased notoriety. You morons made their status alot bigger than it deserves to be.
He didn’t claim it, but he goes on Don Lemon and plays the race card.