Twitter censorship

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I had just posted some coronavirus graphs and tables highlighting the death rates between blue states and red states in response to a post by a fairly high profile reporter's accusation against Trump.

My account is now flagged as a bot.

This is what censorship looks like. This is the world being advocated by the left. Opposition voices are muted. The First Amendment is shredded. The country is being destroyed.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
So pathetic.

Where is the other place people are going to get away from censorship?

Saw it a earlier but didn't make note of the name. Where Schilling said he was going?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Parler.

The problem is that it's all one side that's running over to that app right now.

Social media is becoming CNN and Fox News. Just confirmation bias with no debate between sides. Hopefully Parler remembers the reason people are going there and doesn't do the same thing to free speech that these other platforms are doing if people on the left try to debate there.

Valuist

EOG Master
The Twitter board should have Dorsey removed. Can't successfully be the CEO of two major companies at the same time.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
OP has zero credibility to post both sides of story or report in an unbiased manner.

That said my only exposure to the Twitter platform is laughing at Trump.

Pass.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Social media going to be very very very important for this sort of stuff. Already is.

I doubt in 20-25 years they even do live rallies for candidates. All of it done on-line through social media and other assorted platforms.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
When people are dumb enough to believe that Twitter AI would ever be able to detect a bot which could ever generate that type of content, they have no idea what they're talking about. Moderation on social media is almost entirely done by humans today. Anyone claiming that this stuff is not politically motivated censorship is either a partisan hack or an utter fool.

Valuist

EOG Master
Unfortunately, this issue runs much deeper than just him though.

Agreed but as a former shareholder, IMO him splitting his time with Square no doubt has impacted the shareholders. But I do agree with you they have a complete double standard in the content they allow to be put out.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
All I see you do is post lies, disinformation and right wing propaganda. Angry racist LittleDookie you've zero credibility.
LMFAO now this really is funny. Where do you think you land on the credibility scale even among the people here who share your views? I'll give you a hint, you don't have to look up to find your place on that scale.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
LMFAO now this really is funny. Where do you think you land on the credibility scale even among the people here who share your views? I'll give you a hint, you don't have to look up to find your place on that scale.

Let me guess, you're one of those uneducated white males that supports Trump! I'm honored that's how you feel about me. I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel you're on the wrong side of history and the credibility scale.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
so in six minutes, you posted 4 tweets.-- not that many, but not that few either

the requirements for reinstatement doest seem that bad.

Just comply and get back to us, if you are still limited-- I am guessing you wont be

I dont really see it as such a big hurdle to overcome

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The facts speak for themselves. Let them try to spin it any way they want to try. They're the only ones who will look foolish.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Let me guess, you're one of those uneducated white males that supports Trump! I'm honored that's how you feel about me. I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel you're on the wrong side of history and the credibility scale.
Truth be told I couldn't care less about who wins outside of the wagers I make on it being it really doesn't make any difference in my life (especially now that I live in CR but even when I lived in the US I cared more about the hot dog eating contest than who would win the presidential election). You are just more fun to laugh at than the extreme right loons. You also do 100X more sports thread killing her (what the site is actually here for) than anyone else so there may be a bit of a bias there as well.

So certain media platforms are now cracking down on people who’ve suddenly gained expertise in epidemiology over the last few months like Dr Merlin?

I’m appalled

railbird

EOG Master
i lost my railbird sports account because i called usc president carol folt out on her diversity agenda, and being a puppet for Bob Iger.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

dude seem pretty credible to me,

not everyone don't follow your path is lost

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You'll never see me defend censorship.

But the libtards sure love it.

Until the day it starts happening to them.

Then they'll ask how we got to where we did