Whos the bigger idiot????

Caliente

Banned
If you had to pick, which one of these idiots would you rather find in an alley all alone? I say alone because we all know that without their friends they are the biggest pussies around. Why do you think they hold rallies? These are rich white kids who have no clue what tough is! They were fed the silver spoon and just needed something to make them feel tough so they chose racism. Dont they know they are the laughingstock of all races? Even the white race thinks they are just stupid white trash!! Whens the last time you met a racist or KKK member with a college degree? Never!!!! So which one of these racist ***** ***gots would you rather meet all aone so you could kick his little ***** white ass??

Caliente

Banned
You may ask, what makes these two pussies such idiots? Well, they actually have convinced themselves that most people think the way they do. Yea, maybe all the high school drop-out white trash that they hang out with. No dumbasses, we dont think like you do. One day these morons will be laying in a hospital bed having black nurses take care of them ,and they will just lay there suffering and feeling like their lives were just a total waste, begging for forgiveness for being the stupid fuckin loser idiots that they were for their entire lives. And those dumb racist friends of theirs will be too stupid and selfish to come and visit them!

Caliente

Banned
Nobodys worried. I just call em like I see em and these guys are pathetic losers who deserve a good beating. Preferably at the hands of a big black guy. I would bet it all that these two are the biggest pussies who cant fight for shit on this entire forum. And why the Shrink, a Jew, would allow these racists on his site is beyond me. He allows it because of money and this only makes the Jews look exactly like what these racists refer to them as. Have some fucking ethics Shrink. Money isnt everything! Your ancestors who were probably slaughtered in concentration camps must be real proud of you for allowing this shit on your site. All in the name of the almighty dollar!!

HEY ROYAL. I have a couple of guestions for you. If I may?

1. What do UWIN and BEANER have to do with SHRINK making money?

2. Are you a white guy

No real reason for asking just wondering!!

Caliente

Banned
Yes Im white. I think Shrink being a minority, A Jewish male, shouldnt stand for this type of shit on his site. He is the owner of this site and therefore can decide who stays. This isnt some Neo Nazi website so the bullshit that Uwin and Beantown spew all day isnt wanted here. As a minority i would think you would be sensitive to this type of shit and get it out of here. I mean people are put on review all the time and their posts deleted and edited all the time. I know this from experience. If this racist crap isnt deserving of being edited or deleted then what is? The bottom line is that the Shrink makes money everytime you post something. Therefore he keeps these guys around to make money. Disgusting!!!! Like I said, his parents and grandparents would be real proud!:doh1

C since when is Jewish a race of people!! It is a religion. Plus I don't know if the SHRINK is a practicing Jew.

I also know his mother and believe me she is proud of her son!

I think your getting worked up over what the most part people take as a joke. The aren't the most tasteful jokes, but they are jokes. JMO.

Caliente

Banned
Jews are definitely a race of people. Ask any Orthodox Jew this question. I know many non practicing Jews, in fact 90% of Israel is non practicing, but that doesnt mean you arent supposed to be proud and considerate of your people! I doubt his ancestors who perished in the camps would be proud. American Jews are not typical of Jews all over the world. They care wAY TOO MUCH ABOUT MONEY AND THATS PROBABLY WHY HIS MOTHER WOULD BE PROUD. Ask hitler if the Jews are a race of people! Once a Jew always a Jew. Even if you convert you are still considered a JEW. The biggest sin a Jew can commit is converting to another religion. Ask yourself this question. Why should people have their posts edited and deleted for criticizing books that advertise here but yet these idiots can post shit about hating blacks and Jews? this is a sports forum and therefore all sports related posts should stand.

I agree with Caliente one this one issue, Judaism is more than a religion, its a tribe of people, or race

But dude you need to mellow out

It may seem like a race/tribe but it's a religion. There are black jews white jew asian jews!! being jewish is a religion just like being catholic!!

TONY MONTANA said:
There are black jews white jew asian jews!!!

those are converts, cmon Tony you telling me you see Sammy Davis Jr you think Jew?

I dont want to get into this debate, and its open for debate, some say religion only, some say race and religion...agree to disagree

:+sports2-

lol, no sorry I guess I should have made it clear mofome

You CAN convert to the religion, I dont feel like debating this

gl in the dump, im sure youll be outta here soon bro...you like Tampa Bay Devil Rays tonite?

mofome

Banned
Tb already started bud!! :)

yeah it is a subject some debate...i know some jewish peolpe that consider it a race...and there are sooooooo many kinds of jewish people....i would have to learn more about it really.

there is a specific type of jewish people that make up something like .10 percent of the population but have won 23.8% of the nobel awards in science

Caliente

Banned
Its really simple. You can convert to the religion yes. Its a religion. Orthodox Jews, those who have studied the Old Testament their entire lives and know what it says and means from commentary thousands of years old, will tell you its a race. I believe them. They know their shit. And no Romo, i dont need to mellow out. you need to stop worrying what strangers think of you. This is a forum and anything goes pal. I have no complex and dont care what strangers think of me. There is no topic that is taboo. I was dead last year and dont care about the shallow shit you worry about. Grow up!

Caliente

Banned
OK h:doh1 :doh1 offa. Didnt mean to upset such a legend! You are so awsome .I guess I should have checked with you first! Are you kidding me man? Maybe I am and maybe Im not. Its none of your business. Ive been around this forum just long enough to know I shouldnt volunteer any info that some of you morons might use against me. But Im so sorry that I didnt check with the king of EOG first. So sorry hoffa! You are a stud and Im way out of line. If you need anything from me just ask hoffa. I have so much respect for you that I wont even capatilize your name.

Cut the drama, mama.

I'm was only trying to make the point that you talking about Jews has about as much credibility as me talking about changing posting names from David1 to Royalbasher to Blackmagic to Caliente and failing polygraph tests.

Caliente

Banned
I guess you are right hoffa. I have no idea what Judaism is about. Or any religion for that matter. So sorry for stepping on my masters toes. While we are at it, are there any other topics which I should stay away from as to not step on your toes? You are all knowing right hoffa? Oh wait, I was forced to change my username to Caliente! hoffa is wrong sometimes. And Ill take a lie detector for that one hoffa! If you need anything just ask hoffa. I have so much respect for posting legends like you. :doh1

Caliente

Banned
Im not Royalfan. Did he really do well or were you being sarcastic? Ive never in my life bet a team total. Seems like a stupid thing to do if you ask me! Its hard enough to pick a winner. Im certainly not trying to predict the final score or whether or not its going to be al ow scoring game or high scoring. Sucker bets are totals!!