Twitter censorship

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I am thinking it would take him about 2 minutes to resolve the situation.

But he'd rather bitch about it, then get it done

if he's the subject I would default to good reason.

I do believe that any censorship needs uniformity and confirmity to guidlines.

Public safety and public service related of course with total regard for freedom of expression and all constitutional law.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
if he's the subject I would default to good reason.

I do believe that any censorship needs uniformity and confirmity to guidlines.

Public safety and public service related of course with total regard for freedom of expression and all constitutional law.

Censorship for being a liar and a fukkin dikk is not a realistic approach.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There were hundreds of Tweets made on that account before this. Go ahead and name one thing that was posted before being flagged as a bot which any sensible person would consider being posted by a bot, that was insensitive, careless, or even inaccurate (which is 90% of social media anyway).

Social media is overwhelmingly moderated by HUMANS. If AI could carry conversations with people much less analyze the ones on a social media platform, we'd have talking robots right now.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There is one reason and one reason only my account was flagged as a bot.

And it's happened to multitudes of people posting their opinions in opposition to the left.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There were hundreds of Tweets made on that account before this. Go ahead and name one thing that was posted before being flagged as a bot which any sensible person would consider being posted by a bot, that was insensitive, careless, or even inaccurate (which is 90% of social media anyway).

Social media is overwhelmingly moderated by HUMANS. If AI could carry conversations with people much less analyze the ones on a social media platform, we'd have talking robots right now.

Probably the picture you manipulated of the Atlanta cop shooting the black man in the back where you said the 2nd cop is laying dead behind a car is what got your account closed. I know I informed JK about it. I'm sure the Twitter crowd reported you! Kudo's to Twitter. All you do is post manufactured documents to fit your false and far right wing narrative.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
See, ray. These people will try to justify it any way they can.

Engaging them just gives them an opportunity to cloud their intentions with others.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
See, ray. These people will try to justify it any way they can.

Engaging them just gives them an opportunity to cloud their intentions with others.
It's scary to say the least. In other news just spent a couple days in Los Suenos. Went to your neck of the woods Jaco, and had a decent little meal at Lemonzest.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's scary to say the least. In other news just spent a couple days in Los Suenos. Went to your neck of the woods Jaco, and had a decent little meal at Lemonzest.

Ahh. Nice. Love Los Sueños. If you stay on that road to the entrance and continue driving down to the beach, there's a restaurant/bar called El Pelican. One of my favorite places in that area. They make this incredible homemade seafood pasta (they make the pasta in-house). Excellent sangria too. Check it out next time you go.

I need to get back there soon.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Ahh. Nice. Love Los Sueños. If you stay on that road to the entrance and continue driving down to the beach, there's a restaurant/bar called El Pelican. One of my favorite places in that area. They make this incredible homemade seafood pasta (they make the pasta in-house). Excellent sangria too. Check it out next time you go.

I need to get back there soon.
Sounds good, I know the restaurant but never been there. Will check it out next time for sure.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
same dudes saying systemic oppression ain't real now blubbering about .............

oppression appears to be a crime of convenience.

or for anyone needs a crutch.

that sound cloudy to you folk?

lololuuuuoloouulllzzzi

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sounds good, I know the restaurant but never been there. Will check it out next time for sure.

Right on. These people have obviously never been to Central America and have never seen the conditions that some people live in, as you and I have. Free speech is the first thing that gets taken from people in the Marxist countries - like Venezuela, Cuba, etc.

You can't fix clueless when someone chooses to be though.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Am absolutely clueless to anything goes on in Central America, never lived it, can't comment.

Would be as appropriate as OP commenting on oppression in his own backyard.

Sinker don't play that game.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Damn man....you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Censorship, really? I know you love to be right but this isn't censorship imo.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
why would twitter censor a guy who never really says much you can't hear in any open forum.

Gotta be more to the story.

Retweeting bots is the likely issue.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
if someone with a modicum of influence was censored there would be uproar.

outside of a few 12 man chitties, a dog a crack dealer and the odd prostitute ain't a soul alive gia f about this guy.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Generally you censor people and messages that you do not agree with.

Is any of this news though? Thought everyone was aware social media had started censoring some messages/messengers.

Monkey is correct, he's just one of many that has gotten this treatment.

Liberals aren't censored. The rest of us are censored. My cousin was hit yesterday on Facebook.

Give me a break.

The trumptards have been total snowflakes the last month

BunkerBoy himself has been threatening lawsuits for publication of unfavorable polls for fuck sakes. Not to mention taking two publishers to court to prevent publication of books the last week alone.

LittleDookie argued vehemently for BunkerBoys attempt at censoring Bolton’s book. Now he’s whining about having to verify his account on a privately owned forum that is free to participate in? Hypocrisy is never lost on most trumptards

Give me a break.

The trumptards have been total snowflakes the last month

BunkerBoy himself has been threatening lawsuits for publication of unfavorable polls for fuck sakes. Not to mention taking two publishers to court to prevent publication of books the last week alone.

LittleDookie argued vehemently for BunkerBoys attempt at censoring Bolton’s book. Now he’s whining about having to verify his account on a privately owned forum that is free to participate in? Hypocrisy is never lost on most trumptards
Name the liberals that have been censored, fact checked or had to verify to not being a bot when there was obvious conversation?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Name the liberals that have been censored, fact checked or had to verify to not being a bot when there was obvious conversation?

Name a liberal that promoted the drug Hydroxychlorquine. You just can't make this Raiders character up.

Btw we hit 1,500 deaths, as in 121,500 you fucken moron.