Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
He didn’t claim it, but he goes on Don Lemon and plays the race card.
Bull Shit. He is complaining ACCURATELY about the massive racist attacks he's receiving. Look at this thread, and multiply it by a million on social media. Sick, racist Idiots calling him Smullett, Sharing their racist memes, etc. He's pissed as all hell, and he damn well should be. You would be too if you are getting blamed for something you didn't do.
Lemon gave him good advice, turn off your social media, but that doesn't prevent all the shit he's going through. He's not gonna live in an isolation booth and only come out to race. He wasn't a victim originally. Now he most definitely is.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He didn’t claim it, but he goes on Don Lemon and plays the race card.

"Don, the image that I have and I have seen of what was hanging in my garage is not a garage pull," Wallace said.

"I can confirm that I actually got evidence of what was hanging in my garage, over my car, around my picker guys, to confirm that it was a noose and never seen anything like that."

There's a really simple solution to this...

Let's see the fucking evidence then.

He could put this to bed in a second if any of that shit was true. That doesn't really help you when your real intention is to keep playing the race card though.

Same shit as Smollett. Exact same shit.

Great journalism from Lemon. Really asked the tough questions. LOL. The libtards will literally believe ANYTHING.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The guy is on a national TV show crying about not being believed. Says he has evidence and doesn't show it. LOL.

Racism! LMAO.

There are way too many gullible dipshits in this country. Enough that they can convince many of them twice wirh the same fucking hoax. It's unbelievable.

MrTop

EOG Master
The guy is on a national TV show crying about not being believed. Says he has evidence and doesn't show it. LOL.

Racism! LMAO.

There are way too many gullible dipshits in this country. Enough that they can convince many of them twice wirh the same fucking hoax. It's unbelievable.

maybe.. he forgot to tell the feds about his shoe laces had loops too !

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Helluva good article:

Amid attacks on his character, Bubba Wallace needs NASCAR to step up in support of him more than ever

Nick Bromberg
Yahoo SportsJun 24, 2020, 2:45 PM

Bubba Wallace on federal investigators' announcement of no charges, advocating for change

NASCAR told Bubba Wallace that a noose had been found in his garage stall at Talladega. NASCAR made that discovery public Sunday night in a strong statement that threatened a lifelong ban for the perpetrator. NASCAR called in the FBI on Monday morning to investigate the case.
Yet in the hours after federal investigators ruled Tuesday that the noose had been in the garage stall for nine months, NASCAR’s only Black driver has been left alone to answer questions about an incident that doesn’t directly involve him. NASCAR has remained silent.
President Steve Phelps — the man who informed Wallace of the noose’s existence — issued an approximately five-minute statement on Tuesday afternoon after the FBI and U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama announced no hate crime charges would be filed because the noose had been in the garage since at least October and was not targeted at Wallace. But Phelps took no questions and NASCAR only promised that he’d speak again and answer inquiries about NASCAR’s ongoing investigation at an unspecified “later date.”
That later date is already too late.
Wallace has already become an extremely unfair target for social media criticism. Those somehow upset with NASCAR’s efforts to out racism from its series or simply trolling for attention have bombarded Wallace with slurs and threats and claims that the noose the FBI and U.S. Attorney said three times was a noose was not a noose. Or that the lack of federal charges in the incident somehow means it was all a hoax that Wallace was in on a la Jussie Smollett.

Those claims are absurd.
Wallace never saw the noose on Sunday. He couldn’t access the garage. He told CNN Tuesday night that he was planning to head to dinner when Phelps called him and initially thought he was in trouble for something he said. He even said that he talked to his crew before the discovery became public to make sure that the possibility of a hate crime was legitimate.
“I’m pissed,” Wallace said on CNN. “I’m mad because people trying to test my character and the person that I am and my integrity. And they’re not stealing that away from me, but they’re trying to test that.”
Wallace had no obligation to make an appearance on CNN Tuesday or CBS or NBC or ESPN on Wednesday morning. But it’s entirely understandable why he did those interviews. He wanted to get his side of Sunday and Monday’s story out and defend himself against unjust attacks. We’d all want to do the same thing. Especially if we were getting flooded with baseless accusations.
But Phelps or someone with NASCAR needs to be playing defense too. While NASCAR’s actions were clearly aimed to support Wallace and root out the racism it’s recently started to speak out against, those same actions have ultimately put Wallace in an untenable position. It’s not his defense to play alone
Wallace needs NASCAR with him. A five-minute statement on a phone call with reporters and the promise to answer questions later doesn’t cut it in a social media and video-based news world while Wallace is doing television interviews.
Phelps or someone from NASCAR should have been with Wallace in every single one of those interviews stating unequivocally that Wallace had nothing to do with the noose and repeating how Phelps was the one who informed Wallace of what happened.
It’s not complicated. Even if it would be a little uncomfortable and even embarrassing given Tuesday’s findings.
In his statement Tuesday afternoon, Phelps defended NASCAR’s actions after the noose’s discovery and said its leadership would repeat its same processes if they got a do-over.
What those processes are, however, are publicly unclear, even if NASCAR’s intentions to confront racism do seem to be clear. And NASCAR realizes that. It’s not going to be easy to explain how 15 FBI agents were called in to investigate a noose that was found to be in the same garage stall when NASCAR visited Talladega in October. It’s going to be a complicated story whenever NASCAR hopefully decides to give it.
But the position that Wallace has found himself in over the past three weeks isn’t easy either. The burden to speak out against racial injustice is a shared one for Black athletes in other sports. Wallace is alone at the top of American auto racing.

Heck if it wasn’t for his efforts to prod others in the industry to speak out against systemic racism in the days and weeks after George Floyd’s killing in Minneapolis, it’s fair to wonder if NASCAR would have gone through with its Confederate flag ban on June 10.
That ban was a big reason why NASCAR would have been on edge for its first race weekend in Alabama since the flag was outlawed from tracks. The circumstances of the weekend were obvious to anyone who saw the Confederate flag that flew over the track on Sunday and the trucks outside the track with flags throughout the weekend.
Those circumstances helped lead to the huge show of support that Wallace got from his fellow competitors on Monday as NASCAR and the FBI investigation continued in the garage. Drivers and team members walked down pit road with Wallace’s car past an “I Stand With Bubba” hashtag painted in the grass.
“It's one of the most kind of indelible print on my mind until the day I die, seeing the support that Bubba had from not just the drivers but all the crews, all the officials who were down in pit road, anyone who was part of that footprint,” Phelps said Tuesday. “Everyone wanted to show their support for a family member of NASCAR. We are one big family. We are one large community. And everyone's belief is that someone was attacking a member of our family.”
That belief should still exist. While the investigation at Talladega yielded no evidence of a hate crime against Wallace,
a quick scan of his mentions on social media makes it clear that he’s now the victim of online attacks in a different form. The need for a grandiose display of public defense and support hasn’t gone away.
But NASCAR’s leadership has yet to provide it.

– – – – – – –

mr merlin

EOG Master
The only victim is the truth, along with what was once a popular sport.

Wallace needs to apologize to every driver, every team member, every track worker, and every Nascar fan.

howid

EOG Dedicated
must be a slow sports month.

every media outlet for hours and days scream "noose NOOSE noose."

and the FBI come back, "nyeah, no noose."

and the same media outlets that played this to the holy say one time, "never mind."

and good ol' bubba still screaming noose, come back you guys, noose!

man, just go away, kindly vanish.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
must be a slow sports month.

every media outlet for hours and days scream "noose NOOSE noose."

and the FBI come back, "nyeah, no noose."

and the same media outlets that played this to the holy say one time, "never mind."

and good ol' bubba still screaming noose, come back you guys, noose!

man, just go away, kindly vanish.

Can you read?? I know you're an idiot Cultist, which automatically removes many brain cells. But I assume it didn't. take away your reading ability.

On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway," the joint statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. "After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.
"The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.
The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”
[/QUOTE]

mr merlin

EOG Master
The only way Nascar can salvage anything would be to toss wallace from the sport. Get rid of him and start over as a non racial sport.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The only way Nascar can salvage anything would be to toss wallace from the sport. Get rid of him and start over as a non racial sport.
They don't even hide it. How are these blatant racists gonna function in a post Idiot America, if America is smart enough to make it one?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"Don, the image that I have and I have seen of what was hanging in my garage is not a garage pull," Wallace said.

This poor guy getting called a Jussie when all he has to do is show the evidence.

Must be top secret.

LMAO.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

This poor guy getting called a Jussie when all he has to do is show the evidence.

Must be top secret.

LMAO.
He doesn't have the evidence, little dipshit.
https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/...ndings?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Why won't NASCAR just show the photo of the noose?

A team of 15 FBI investigators inspected the garage and interviewed multiple people around Talladega Superspeedway, including Bubba Wallace.

Officials say they won't do that because their internal investigation is ongoing. All evidence submitted as part of the FBI investigation is back in NASCAR's hands, including the photo and video evidence used to reveal that the noose was visible in the same garage, hanging from the door pulldown, during the October 2019 race weekend. While the official images and the noose itself remain withheld from the public eye so far, other images of the noose have surfaced from outside sources.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Put a star by your post.

if they don’t do just that?
Petty should.

He can base it on cause...darell is not a good driver.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It wasn't a hate crime but we have to keep the pictures "top secret". The investigation is still ongoing. LOL.

Hi, I'm a libtard and I got fooled twice by the exact same noose hoax.

LMAO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The noose in the new photo appears to be wrapped around maybe 7 times, the one in the old photo is a lot less, maybe 3-4. Not the same rope.

kane

EOG master
The pic in post 301 is absolutely a noose, the pic in post 306 isn't. I haven't followed this story the past few days, so I don't know which is the real photo. If the real photo is the one Heisey posted, then it's understandable why someone would think it's a noose, cause it is

kane

EOG master
The rope shown in post 306 is a pull down rope, the rope shown in post 301 doesn't look at all like a pull down rope, it looks like a noose. Seeing the actual photo makes it understandable why someone alerted the authorities