Clippers lose to the Grizzlies at home....

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Umm wasnt even top 3 upset of yesterday. No george and no beverly on top of it. Atlanta on b2b beats Indiana, Charlotte beats dallas, Washington without Beal beats Denver. I must be missing something to make this thread. Deepest team in NBA has 5 stars not 2 imo leonard, george, harrell, beverly and Williams. Need a better center but in 7 barring injury they are the toughest out in the west.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Clips allowed the Griz to score 40 points in the first quarter and 75 points in the second half.

Not sure what's worse.

At Staples, no less.

kane

EOG master
Umm wasnt even top 3 upset of yesterday. No george and no beverly on top of it. Atlanta on b2b beats Indiana, Charlotte beats dallas, Washington without Beal beats Denver. I must be missing something to make this thread. Deepest team in NBA has 5 stars not 2 imo leonard, george, harrell, beverly and Williams. Need a better center but in 7 barring injury they are the toughest out in the west.

Paging GameBred

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Quick turnaround for the Clips today.

A 12:35 p.m. tip against the Knicks in downtown Los Angeles.

Current price: Clips -8 and 222 at Westgate.

kane

EOG master

Line about to drop, Kawhi is sitting this one out. In all my years of following basketball I've never seen an athlete sit out as many games as he has this early in the season

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Line about to drop, Kawhi is sitting this one out. In all my years of following basketball I've never seen an athlete sit out as many games as he has this early in the season
Of course he is. A 26 point loss at home requires rest, especially on back to backs.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
David Stern is laughing his way to the bank, oh wait ... the scumbag piece of garbage croaked with a fried brain .. shitshow NBA hijinks rule!

I'm sure Ballmer, Rivers and Leonard really care what the EOG peanut gallery thinks. LOL

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
All the more reason why this is a sports forum, where you can freely express your opinion, and berate deceased former commissioners, multi million dollar hoarse head coaches, multi billionaire owners, multi-million dollar players, and Queens of load management who never have to work another day in their Godforsaken lives.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Umm wasnt even top 3 upset of yesterday. No george and no beverly on top of it. Atlanta on b2b beats Indiana, Charlotte beats dallas, Washington without Beal beats Denver. I must be missing something to make this thread.

You missing something in the NBA???? I'm shocked. How about they are so unlikeable it;s nice to see them get their ass kicked.

Deepest team in NBA has 5 stars not 2 imo leonard, george, harrell, beverly and Williams. Need a better center but in 7 barring injury they are the toughest out in the west.

Stop your silly ass BS and stick to CFB.

IF HEALTHY. UniBron destroys all... their not fully healthy and aren't going to be and will stlll slap 13-KLaws into next week .

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
You missing something in the NBA???? I'm shocked. How about they are so unlikeable it;s nice to see them get their ass kicked.

Stop your silly ass BS and stick to CFB.

IF HEALTHY. UniBron destroys all... their not fully healthy and aren't going to be and will stlll slap 13-KLaws into next week .

I beat nba as well. Not a one trick pony. Offer me a decent price on clippers and I'll throw you some action. One team has a bench and the other doesn't. I love LBJ but I have clippers 1/2 point higher in power numbers currently. Not really into back and forth but will gamble with you no problem.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The Knicks scored 45 points in the first quarter, shot better than 57% for the game and yet still lost.

Final score: 135-132, Clips.

The Clippers closed a 9.5-point favorite at both Westgate and William Hill.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I beat nba as well. Not a one trick pony. Offer me a decent price on clippers and I'll throw you some action. One team has a bench and the other doesn't. I love LBJ but I have clippers 1/2 point higher in power numbers currently. Not really into back and forth but will gamble with you no problem.

LOL. You and nobody else. Based on what? 13-KLaws already has as many losses as UniBron in half as many games played.

You do realize that UniBron is going to have 7 home games w/ no travel if they meet up. ICBINK and PG-13 get booed at other LA sporting events they attend. The Redundant Brothers are scary but they don't create the synergy of UniiBron, who has 2 All-Decade First Team Players..... 13-Klaws, none, zip, zero.

You do realize if fully healthy, UniBron would merk these fools, they would have absoutely no answer for Boogie, none, zip, zero. Put a floor spacing 5 of that caliber w/LBJ and it's done and done. So don't give me or any of us this BS about if healthy 13-Klaws is the toughest out. UniBron isn't healthy, they are 1 in the West and will be the toughest out in the Playoffs.

I don't gamble with anyone, which is why I don't need to sell anything. However, anytime you want to figure out a way we can compare earnings, I will bounce you off four walls, you have no shot, none, zip, zero.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LOL. You and nobody else. Based on what? 13-KLaws already has as many losses as UniBron in half as many games played.

You can say that you think they will be better by Playoffs but you can't say they are better now, that is just silly. Before the season, I thought on Christmas Day, 13-Klaws would probably still be the better team and mostl likely win and I was at peace w/ that. However, I am constantly updating and going into that game, I felt that UniBron was the better team and going out of that game, I still feel that way.

kane

EOG master

Drink, I don't want to be a dick, but I really thought you called Pat Bev a star, I value your thoughts so that's why I remembered it, so I looked it up and here you are calling him a star

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Drink, I don't want to be a dick, but I really thought you called Pat Bev a star, I value your thoughts so that's why I remembered it, so I looked it up and here you are calling him a star

Kane, help! Avery Bradley is sitting out due to the quarantine. He's a fucking star, at least in my eyes. Is this end for UniBron?

Where will I go? Whatever shall I do?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
That's not good if he really pulled out. He can play defense.

Unfotunately, I think it's true, something about his kid being sick and the quarantine. Their certainly weaker without him. He's my 3rd favorite player in the LG and has been for years, he was #2 until Marcus Smart took his spot due to him being injured and me losing touch w/ him.

kane

EOG master
Avery Bradley is a loss for them, but if they don't win the Chip it won't be because he was out. I'm waiting for someone like Giannis, Kawhi, or AD to get infected, then things get serious

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Avery Bradley is a loss for them, but if they don't win the Chip it won't be because he was out. I'm waiting for someone like Giannis, Kawhi, or AD to get infected, then things get serious

Oh, yes it will. Their defense is too good w/ him. You've known for many years my love affair w/ Avery; he's a flat out difference maker.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Ahh ok:) it was a comparison to the Lakers who legit have 2 players.
Is anyone really under the impression the Lakers have better overall depth and a team. They have 2 of the 4 best players in the game.

The question becomes did the break help or hurt LBJ?