Bubba Wallace noose controversy is another hoax

lap18

EOG Dedicated
A message to Wallace, retard. If you're going to defend racism, at least know the guy's name, retard
Kane, are you aware it's now just as bad calling somebody retarded is it is spewing racial slurs? The correct term is autistic or Intellectually disabled. Obama signed the later in to law. Saying the word retarded is frowned upon by most in society.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
To be clear, I'm not saying anyone planted the noose, it seems like the noose had been there since last year, but looking at the photo it's easy to understand why one of the crewmen thought it was something that should be reported, it sure as hell looks like a noose to me and it did to the guy who reported it. In the end just a misunderstanding, and I'm glad that's all it ended up being
Except these racist idiots won't let it go. They blame Bubba for Smulleting himself, then they cry it wasn't a noose, even though NASCAR and the FBI called it a noose. nOw they claim NASCAR is doctoring the photo. None of these racist scum have the integrity and decency, and intelligence to just apologize, admit they were wrong, and move on to their next batshit crazy theory.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Except these racist idiots won't let it go. They blame Bubba for Smulleting himself, then they cry it wasn't a noose, even though NASCAR and the FBI called it a noose. nOw they claim NASCAR is doctoring the photo. None of these racist scum have the integrity and decency, and intelligence to just apologize, admit they were wrong, and move on to their next batshit crazy theory.
I never understand why you guys keep throwing out terms like "racist", it's not really a pejorative. Is it?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The bottom line is there was no hate crime, wallace is not a victim of anything(other than his own zeal to create a racial incident), and nothing really happened.
The bottom line is you and your, agenda ridden, racist ilk, are too gutless to admit you fucked up. And you made a poor guys life miserable falsely accusing him of shit he didn't do because you're sick.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The bottom line is you and your, agenda ridden, racist ilk, are too gutless to admit you fucked up. And you made a poor guys life miserable falsely accusing him of shit he didn't do because you're sick.
Are you saying that any of us here have influence on bubba wallace, nascar, or even a single thing in this world?

That i doubt. LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, merlin. You made his life miserable because he ran to the media with a noose hoax.

It's your fault.

How much more does he have to endure? That poor, oppressed NASCAR driver.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Are you saying that any of us here have influence on bubba wallace, nascar, or even a single thing in this world?

That i doubt. LOL
Not you. You're a pathetic spec and blight on humanity. But there are millions of you. And added together you made a poor guy's life miserable for a few days, regurgitating your insane theories and racism.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
All fake.

time for The King to fire his shitty driver,...
He can get a job at Cnn...

lemon needs a new man to assault.

kane

EOG master
Kane, are you aware it's now just as bad calling somebody retarded is it is spewing racial slurs? The correct term is autistic or Intellectually disabled. Obama signed the later in to law. Saying the word retarded is frowned upon by most in society.

Tell that to Monkey, he's the one who came in here calling everyone who disagrees with him a retard, if someone shows me respect, I show it back, if someone calls me a retard, I'll do likewise. Funny, but I don't seem to recall you making a post admonishing Monkey's use of the term

MrTop

EOG Master
a noose has been in knot books for a long time. Used on construction jobs going back over thousands of years. Put it in a threat situation it is illegal in some states

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The next time you talk to your black friends, ask them how they would feel if they found a noose hanging in their garage
Bubba didn't even find it. He was told about it by people who did. THEY were appalled by it and then they showed it to him. Yet the sick, racist Idiots blame him for Smulletting himself.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Well now that this little shit toss appears to be ending and harmony and intelligence have prevailed lemme go check the post covid thread and check for a cure.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The next time you talk to your black friends, ask them how they would feel if they found a noose hanging in their garage

My friends aren't dumb bitches. Someone would be smart enough to pull on it and see that it was for the fucking garage door.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Bubba didn't even find it. He was told about it by people who did. THEY were appalled by it and then they showed it to him. Yet the sick, racist Idiots blame him for Smulletting himself.

I would fire my entire race crew on the spot if they were so mechanically uninclined that they couldn't figure out what the rope was actually for.

No wonder he's such a shitty driver.

kane

EOG master
My friends aren't dumb bitches. Someone would be smart enough to pull on it and see that it was for the fucking garage door.

So now you speak for your black friends, you know how they feel about a noose, LMAO, and no matter how much you spin it, that was a noose

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Tell that to Monkey, he's the one who came in here calling everyone who disagrees with him a retard, if someone shows me respect, I show it back, if someone calls me a retard, I'll do likewise. Funny, but I don't seem to recall you making a post admonishing Monkey's use of the term
I didn't see that one or I would. Shame on all of you!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So now you speak for your black friends, you know how they feel about a noose, LMAO, and no matter how much you spin it, that was a noose

Yes. Because I have faith in them to be smart enough to figure out something that simple on their own.

Funny how that works. I'm sure you think blacks are helpless and constantly need your help.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="lap18, post: 7616024, member: 50766"]I didn't see that one or I would. Shame on all of you![/QUOTE]

You didn't see that one? The guy has called me and everyone else he disagrees with a retard in hundreds of posts, if you didn't see it, you must not have looked very hard. Like I said, if he uses that insult on me, I'll use it right back, I treat others the way they treat me

lap18

EOG Dedicated
[QUOTE="lap18, post: 7616024, member: 50766"]I didn't see that one or I would. Shame on all of you!

You didn't see that one? The guy has called me and everyone else he disagrees with a retard in hundreds of posts, if you didn't see it, you must not have looked very hard. Like I said, if he uses that insult on me, I'll use it right back, I treat others the way they treat me[/QUOTE]
I usually don't read the nonsense and silly political horseshit spewed by several on here...today I read just a few lines of this thread. No matter what he said it still doesn't make it right to hurl that kind of insult.

You didn't see that one? The guy has called me and everyone else he disagrees with a retard in hundreds of posts, if you didn't see it, you must not have looked very hard. Like I said, if he uses that insult on me, I'll use it right back, I treat others the way they treat me
I usually don't read the nonsense and silly political horseshit spewed by several on here...today I read just a few lines of this thread. No matter what he said it still doesn't make it right to hurl that kind of insult.[/QUOTE]

kane has a bad excuse for everything,

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I usually don't read the nonsense and silly political horseshit spewed by several on here...today I read just a few lines of this thread. No matter what he said it still doesn't make it right to hurl that kind of insult.[/QUOTE]

You won't have to read any of it- July 4TH it all goes to the back page, you'll never see any of it.

kane

EOG master
I usually don't read the nonsense and silly political horseshit spewed by several on here...today I read just a few lines of this thread. No matter what he said it still doesn't make it right to hurl that kind of insult.

kane has a bad excuse for everything,[/QUOTE]

STFU retard