Black Lives Matter

Higher taxes, with a specifically racial focus: The group writes confusingly that governments “have increasingly decreased the use of progressive taxation.” As a result, “the wealthiest Americans and powerful corporations continue to evade their fair share of taxes,” it says. The top 1% of U.S. income earners pay 37% of federal income taxes, and the top 10% of U.S. pay 47% of all taxes, while the bottom 44% pay nothing. “Begin by raising the top marginal rate first to 50 percent and then gradually up to 80 percent,” M4BL suggests.

Let incarcerated prisoners, illegal immigrants, and felons vote:

This list of policy proposals is far from comprehensive. If anything, BLM’s “demands” are more expansive and government-expanding yet. However, this gives an accurate flavor of the platform Black Lives Matter would implement if given the opportunity.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A comedian making a satirical point. Got her fired. Got her banned. Got her a secret service visit. But Liberals never get fired., according to Clueless Idiot #1. Keep moving the goalposts and keep being you, Clueless Idiot.

What's satirical about the President's severed head exactly?

BLM is asking for a lot of crazy crap and the democrats will cave to some of it . If it's a clean sweep for the democrats, the US is in serious trouble. The republicans need to at least retain the Senate.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Nice try but you failed, Brees said something about the protests that weren't true, he thought the protests had something to do with the flag, that got his teammates upset since it wasn't true, so they spoke to him and educated him on what the protest means, and Brees apologized for not understanding. Have you ever had to apologize for standing for the flag? Has anyone here ever had to apologize for standing for the flag?

No, I don't want the whole country shut down, it's funny because you constantly post this even though I've posted what I would do numerous times. Sure many businesses had to shut down, but that doesn't mean she can't open one, and yeah times are tough right now, but there are plenty of businesses that are open

How many people are getting fired from their job because they're white and gave their opinion on racial matters? That makes no sense, I mean in the entire country I'm sure it's happened a time or two, but otherwise, no

And like I said, she's a cutie and I really liked the American flag prop

Obviously the Kap protest has to do with the flag, and the anthem, because of the timing of it. Brees disagreed with it and was neutered. You have to 100% comply now.

If you own the businesses that are closed, plenty of businesses that are open does you no good. How about if you own a business in a "peaceful protest" zone? Or a CHAZ zone? Or in any city now when you cant get police help? Many more "peaceful protests" last night where someone was offended by a statue I see.

Of course you can't give an opinion on racial matters if you're white at work. It is given to you though.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
SHe's also an idiot. If she truly believed it (which she did), why did she apologize?
Because the sick Cultists ruined her career. You know, the ones that complain about censorship. Or maybe she realized she crossed a line?
I give VERY wide latitude to comics. I was pissed when they destroyed Michael Richards. I think comics should be able to say, do, and make fun of everything and everybody. I hate that they now are too limited by PC BS.
I never found her funny. I found her cringeworthy mostly. But I always had the right to change the channel.
The Cultists claim they don't want censorship. Until they do.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Because the sick Cultists ruined her career. You know, the ones that complain about censorship. Or maybe she realized she crossed a line?
I give VERY wide latitude to comics. I was pissed when they destroyed Michael Richards. I think comics should be able to say, do, and make fun of everything and everybody. I hate that they now are too limited by PC BS.
I never found her funny. I found her cringeworthy mostly. But I always had the right to change the channel.
I think anyone that does what she did will get a visit from the secret service. I'm with you, i have a lot of latitude with comedians but the POTUS does have to be off limits.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I think anyone that does what she did will get a visit from the secret service. I'm with you, i have a lot of latitude with comedians but the POTUS does have to be off limits.
I could not disagree more. NOTHING should be off limits. I f'n loved Mel Brooks satirizing Hitler, etc. I loved Don Rickles insulting everything and everybody under the sun, every ethnic group.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You're the village idiot here at EOG.
You're THE Village idiot everywhere and anywhere you have ever posted, and will ever post. There's not one subject that you are not a pathetically idiotic clown about. I used to think you knew Bitcoin at least, until Wanti thoroughly embarrassed you so much you just abandoned ship.

You're THE Village idiot everywhere and anywhere you have ever posted, and will ever post. There's not one subject that you are not a pathetically idiotic clown about. I used to think you knew Bitcoin at least, until Wanti thoroughly embarrassed you so much you just abandoned ship.
wantit doesn't know the first thing about bitcoin. He thinks all alts are bitcoin forks and that BTC follows the price of LTC.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I could not disagree more. NOTHING should be off limits. I f'n loved Mel Brooks satirizing Hitler, etc. I loved Don Rickles insulting everything and everybody under the sun, every ethnic group.
You can make fun of the POTUS, but within limits. Too many crazy people these days.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I thought it was just stupid. That's a touchy subject that's just going to piss people off. I don’t think she should be censored but I also don't think anyone canceled her but her. Her career was already in the toilet. She was barely a c-list actor at that point. She was banned from all kinds of TV shows in Hollywood and comedy clubs. I was never a fan of hers. The Trump stunt was just her clinging to her fleeting fame and desperately trying to be relevant again.

She also used to constantly trash Joan Rivers and her daughter for doing those fashion shows and red carpet shows calling them conceited and pretentious and then ends up on their fucking show. She has no integrity.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I thought it was just stupid. That's a touchy subject that's just going to piss people off. I don’t think she should be censored but I also don't think anyone canceled her but her. Her career was already in the toilet. She was barely a c-list actor at that point. She was banned from all kinds of TV shows in Hollywood and comedy clubs. I was never a fan of hers. The Trump stunt was just her clinging to her fleeting fame and desperately trying to be relevant again.

She also used to constantly trash Joan Rivers and her daughter for doing those fashion shows and red carpet shows calling them conceited and pretentious and then ends up on their fucking show. She has no integrity.
She had a pretty thriving career until that point. She was still hosting the CNN New Years gig with Cooper. Not a top star or anything, but a reliable, drawing comedian.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...-list-to-the-s-list-shes-clawing-her-way-back

She said she wanted to shame him for what she called his misogyny and racism, and for disgracing the presidency. The severed head photo was in part a response to Trump’s 2015 comments that former Fox News host Megyn Kelly “had blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.”

“My stunt was on brand,” said Griffin. “I knew it was a strong statement. I also know about the history of that kind of imagery and comedians taking those leaps and going to drastic measures. The photo was pre-Harvey Weinstein and pre-MeToo. It was still a time when it was easier to dog pile on a woman and someone like me. What surprised me most about the blowback was all the people who forgot about the eight years of Barack Obama depicted in a noose. Obama on a cross. Obama with his head cut off.”

Griffin found support the other day when she appeared on “The Boxer Podcast,” hosted by former Sen. Barbara Boxer and her daughter, Nicole. Barbara Boxer said that when she first saw the severed head gag she thought, “Oh, my goodness, that was rough.” But she added that the pressure against Griffin by the Trump administration “shows the power of the federal government. It shows the fragility of the First Amendment. I was totally stunned by what happened to you.”

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I’m not familiar with the Obama cross stuff. I guarantee whoever did it got a visit from the secret service also, as they should.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
My opinion on all this might anger many but here I go. I grew up rough and hung around bad neighborhoods all the time and eventually wised up but the ones struggling to make money and to barely live arent screaming racism. If you are leading a life of crime and dealing drugs they definitely arent screaming racism and caring about that either. They and others only care about money the same as I do. The end result of death isnt obviously warranted in many of these sensationalized cases involving black men but many didnt do themselves any favors by making a seemingly petty situation worse by not complying and not listening to people in power.

Its more economic than it is racial.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

what career? she sucks

Bigrunner

EOG Master
3 white cops murder 140lb unarmed black man. This happened Aug 24, 2019 in Colorado . Case is being reopened. These killer cops must be held accountable.