Black Lives Matter

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Who is going to commit the violence if the Idiot loses?

How ironic is it seeing Fair Warning defending Trump. He states "you can make fun of the President within limits, there's a lot of crazy people out there". 😂

Trump has the biggest platform in the free world and when innocent people get killed because of what Trump says the killings were obviously inspired. And the 11 people killed at the synagogue in Pittsburgh by a crazy Trumptard is a great example. But Fair Warning also defended Trump in that instance. Wow. Per Fair Warning, you can't joke about the President because there's a lot of crazy people out there. You can't blame the President for inspiring a crazy person to kill 11 pro refugee pro immigrant Americans.

When it comes to Trump, Fair Warning defends him all ways.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Which is just dumb. Are we going to make every nice place look like a ghetto?
Pretty sure that Idiot Tower one will become a big tourist attraction(if we have ever lots of tourists again) and a big photo op place, at least until hopefully the idiot is thrown out of office and into a jail cell come 2021.

blueline

EOG Master
even though the deck is stacked against us we have to persevere...not just for us but for future generations of white guys

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Speaking of BLM, a three prop bet.

over/under 55 Chicago shootings from noon Friday to midnight Monday morning.

over/under 1.5 Chicago statues destroyed in the same time frame.

over/under .5 fucks given by black leaders.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Pretty sure that Idiot Tower one will become a big tourist attraction(if we have ever lots of tourists again) and a big photo op place, at least until hopefully the idiot is thrown out of office and into a jail cell come 2021.

No doubt. The Individual - 1 case is a slam dunk. Michael Cohen got 3 years for following the directions of Individual -1.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
No doubt. The Individual - 1 case is a slam dunk. Michael Cohen got 3 years for following the directions of Individual -1.

what is individual 1?
is it like 007, but starts with 001

cohen got 3 years? news to me, thought he was in prague....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
If your black in America you can't even walk to the store to buy some ice tea.

23 year old unarmed black man all of 140lbs was killed by 3 white killer cops on his way home from the store. This happened Aug. 2019. Cops got of scot free. Case has been reopened.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
what is individual 1?
is it like 007, but starts with 001

cohen got 3 years? news to me, thought he was in prague....

He was. And Individual -1 is Donald Trump, the mastermind behind the crimes Michael Cohen committed and went to prison for. Lock him up.

Valuist

EOG Master
Speaking of BLM, a three prop bet.

over/under 55 Chicago shootings from noon Friday to midnight Monday morning.

over/under 1.5 Chicago statues destroyed in the same time frame.

over/under .5 fucks given by black leaders.

Under .5 fucks for the limit. Whatever happened to Jesse? I see Barack can pontificate on everything Trump is doing wrong while shitholes like Seattle burn. If BLM had an idea at all, they'd go after the Fed, who has done more for income inequality than any one.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
If your black in America you can't even walk to the store to buy some ice tea.

23 year old unarmed black man all of 140lbs was killed by 3 white killer cops on his way home from the store. This happened Aug. 2019. Cops got of scot free. Case has been reopened.
Kane should be here within 5 minutes or so to reprimand you on your use of the word (your/you're). Followed by something like "STFU you retard" or "learn the english language libtard" or something along those lines. Let's see.

kane

EOG master
Obviously the Kap protest has to do with the flag, and the anthem, because of the timing of it. Brees disagreed with it and was neutered. You have to 100% comply now.

If you own the businesses that are closed, plenty of businesses that are open does you no good. How about if you own a business in a "peaceful protest" zone? Or a CHAZ zone? Or in any city now when you cant get police help? Many more "peaceful protests" last night where someone was offended by a statue I see.

Of course you can't give an opinion on racial matters if you're white at work. It is given to you though.

Sigh, no FW the Kap protest has nothing to do with the flag, why some of you can't understand this is beyond me, every athlete keeps saying the same thing over and over about the protests not being about the flag, but for whatever reason the right just won't believe them.

She said she's not allowed to open a business, that's total nonsense, she's free to open a business, maybe not in the CHAZ zone, but she has the freedom to open a business is she wants to.

The thought that white people aren't allowed to give their opinions on race is ridiculous, we do it here everyday, but just like everything else in life, there's a time and place. it's the old saying, we all have freedom of speech, but you can't yell fire in a crowded theatre. This girl was born white, she won the fucking lottery, so someone plants her in front of the American flag and has her spew a bunch of nonsense, yeah I'm sure she's had a rough life, my heart bleeds for her, let her go whine to someone else cause I ain't buying it

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sigh, no FW the Kap protest has nothing to do with the flag, why some of you can't understand this is beyond me, every athlete keeps saying the same thing over and over about the protests not being about the flag, but for whatever reason the right just won't believe them.

She said she's not allowed to open a business, that's total nonsense, she's free to open a business, maybe not in the CHAZ zone, but she has the freedom to open a business is she wants to.

The thought that white people aren't allowed to give their opinions on race is ridiculous, we do it here everyday, but just like everything else in life, there's a time and place. it's the old saying, we all have freedom of speech, but you can't yell fire in a crowded theatre. This girl was born white, she won the fucking lottery, so someone plants her in front of the American flag and has her spew a bunch of nonsense, yeah I'm sure she's had a rough life, my heart bleeds for her, let her go whine to someone else cause I ain't buying it

Fair Warning is a loyal right wing racist. Going back at least 3 generations to his Lt. Gov. of IL grandfather. What do you expect? Fair Warning is constantly smearing black and brown people. And any chance he gets he shouts "fuck Andrew Cuomo and his brother". I find that strange?Im sure this hate of the Cuomo's was influenced by Grandpa. Mario Cuomo was a strong Democrat while FW grandpa was a racist Lt. Gov. of Illinois.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

The timing of his protest makes it as such IMO. He could kneel before the anthem or after also. He could also do it after the game when others are making a group prayer,

What if you have a business in the CHAZ zone? now the value of it has taken a beating. Does trash have the right to destroy her business?

Do you give your political opinion where people know exactly who you are?

MrTop

EOG Master
JPMorgan Will Ditch Customers Who Racially Abuse Its Workers........

• ‘These are customers we don’t want or need,’ executive says
  • Bank has been adjusting its policies to help root out racism

this will spread to many places...

in china they have power ratings on citizens. It is all about control. If you do not cross the street at the green light.. Down goes your power rating.. and so on. Amazon already started
this last week.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
JPMorgan Will Ditch Customers Who Racially Abuse Its Workers........

• ‘These are customers we don’t want or need,’ executive says
  • Bank has been adjusting its policies to help root out racism

this will spread to many places...

in china they have power ratings on citizens. It is all about control. If you do not cross the street at the green light.. Down goes your power rating.. and so on. Amazon already started
this last week.
The only color stockholders care about is green.

Valuist

EOG Master
Some day we can only be Democrats. What a wonderful world that would be.

Just look at Baltimore, Oakland, Chicago and Detroit as examples of Democratic rule for decades. What could possibly go wrong?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/...e=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=32524

NYC To Install Massive Black Lives Matter Mural In Front Of Trump Tower
The Racist-in-Chief is not taking the news well that he will be greeted with a huge “BLACK LIVES MATTER” reminder every time he steps in or out of Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue.

Why would you people support having a Marxist organization's name painted in vengeance using taxpayer dollars?

If the government paid for a Proud Boys mural in Harlem, would you support that?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Then he should have no problems expressing it another way.

Pretty simple.

Some day we can only be Democrats. What a wonderful world that would be.

Just look at Baltimore, Oakland, Chicago and Detroit as examples of Democratic rule for decades. What could possibly go wrong?

California is the R’s favorite whipping boy but they are a federal subsidizer for so many other states. CA is one of the few states the puts in more to the federal fund than they take back.