EOG's Best Bet thread for Saturday, June 27

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
First off: Happiest of B-days to my Bro and Sis. They are far better than I deserve and both helped me out immensely last year

5D

Wednesday July 1

Everton/Leicester Un2.5 -120

Taking it now because I am 100% sure this line will drop to 2.25 making Un2.5 a lot more juice than -120. I want this line now. Not around kickoff when it is around -140. Think we might not see more than 1 goal in this game and maybe even NONE! NO WAY we see 3 since this one is probably 0-0 at halftime

Winkyduck 643-864-43 +6.97 UNITS (Saturday June 28 FA Cup: Newcastle +2 +105 AND Man City TT Un2.5 +104 AND Newcastle +800 to Advance; Wednesday July 1: Everton/Leicester Un2.5 -120; Sunday, July 5: Southampton +1.5 -104; Mauricio Pochettino to be next Permanent Newcastle Manager +110; Brighton +185 and Bournemouth +125 to be Relegated; Sheffield United to win the FA Cup +5500; Man City to win the Champions League +410; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; Gretchen Whitmer to be Democratic Veep Nominee: +1500 AND Val Demings +400; #IQ45 to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; 2 Units on Will Jacoby Brissett be Colts starter for Week 1 - NO +100; Next MLB Game to be Played August 1st or Sooner: YES -110 AND NO +125; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Jets RSW U6.5 +105; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Will George W Bush endorse Joe Biden for POTUS: YES +350; Will Condoleezza Rice endorse Joe Biden +185; Joe Biden to be elected POTUS +120; Democrat wins Michigan in 2020 POTUS Election -180 & Wisconsin -130 & Florida +135 AND Georgia +200; #IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110..........#IQ45 to WIN EC but lose Popular Vote +200; Dems control the House/Repubs the Senate +150 AND Dems control the House AND the Senate +130; Next Justice to leave the SCOTUS: Clarence Thomas +400; Tua's 2020 Passing Yards: UNDER 3200 -120)

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Saturday for Sunday spot for Sunday game...Winky Duck is a class act.
Sunday, June 28, 1 C.V.—Spanish La Liga ⚽
108556 Real Madrid -1, -1½ -103 (BetOnline)

4 pm EDT/3 pm CDT/1 pm PDT (beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS CONNECT, Fanatiz USA)—Life becomes so algorithimish in The Digital Age as we curse at Coffee Pots and Computers and Smartphones these weird days where megalomaniacal Baby Presidents want eternal Terms and Horseshoe Bats and a Fake $20 bill have instantly changed the Fabric of our Daily Lives, making Lysol® harder to filing than Gold and stopping Airplanes and Restaurants and Las Vegas and amateur and professional Sports and essentially nuking their Bottom Lines. One day I will buy Lysol again. I hope.

Here in the Silver State, we set another record on Thursday for new COVID-19 cases—the 5th such high mark in the L10 days—with more than 500 new cases as a halt to reopen has slowed Sin City as the bulk of the South and West start to face their worst days in their first waves of this Pandemic. Mike Pence said today that the overall situation is better than it was 2 months ago, showing again the narrow sighted an extreme Washington, DC-New York City bias in the news in these (not) united States of America.
The three largest (populace) states (1—CAL, 2—TEX, 3—FLA), who have around 80 million residents, are having their worst days, every
day, so, fuck Mike Pence. I know he didn’t appoint himself, but he is dangerous and will probably end up costing 50,000 Americans their Lives. Mike Pence is a liar. Politics has never proven to be as evil as it is right now, right here. People 60 and up will die because of a “who cares” attitude by too many, but when we are split on even wearing a motherfucking Mask, then you know Rome is burning. Hey, who needs people 60 and up, right eog-ers? Ooops. That’s us. We gone...

I’ve been out today (Friday), and despite a new Nevada state mandate, Mask-wearing is a 50/50 thing and I judge people by their Mask-wearing or possession. People have a hard time understanding an invisible thing that’s deadly af, but they seem to have more trouble in Compassion and Math than anything. The combination of a virus that lies dormant for so long, even seemingly invisible in the asymptomatic, combined with the current political and cultural views, Greed, negligence, lack of Plague Experience, concept of Math and the Exponential nature of a Pandemic, and you have the recipe for a nation with a never-ending curve that may only be "flattened" when 22% of us are dead.
If there were no Politics and your Mother just had you as a little Baby smack dab in the middle of a Pandemic, she would put your little Mask on for you and pray that they came up with a Vaccine. Now we live in a time where The Masks shot JFK and people are screaming about not getting an evil vaccine that hasn’t even been come up with yet, and that Bill Gates is behind some global takeover. Perhaps Death isn’t such a cruel Fate when living among the Brain Dead. Now that the Surface concept has been diminished, wearing a Mask is everyone's best defense against the invisible. It’s simple. It’s in the Math.
But if we weren’t wearing them in March, there is no way Americans will wear them Now, so be prepared for the worst and more Death and a Depression. MLB and NFL and MLS and Big Brother are all running straight into something they want to see as the answer, but may be impossible to navigate. Anything starting from July to September seems doomed, so if NCAAF gets called off, I will cry like a baby and swear off Sports Gambling until I find some Soccer somewhere online in a Country run by despots.
Anyway, let’s bet a little now to take our minds off End Days and head to Matchweek 32 of Spain’s La Liga where surging Real Madrid (20-8-3, 59 GF-21 GA) will be at RCDE Stadium (Grass) in Barcelona to face 20th- and last-place Espanyol (5-9-17, 26 GF-50 GA). There are no Chat Rooms in The Afterlife.

Oddsmakers at BetOnline have Real Madrid CF (WWWWL) as big -227 Favorites with RCD Espanyol Barcelona (LLDWL) priced at +540 with a Draw +350 and the Total at 2½, 3u -111, so the numbers are asking, “Can RM score that 3rd goal and can GK Thibaut Courtois keep a Clean Sheet on the Road?” Real Madrid -1, -1½ is -103 ($10.30 to win $10, BetOnline) with hosts Espanyol +1, +1½ at -117. Antonio Lahoz will be Referee and 6 of the L7 games he’s refereed have seen 2 Goals or less (0-2-3-2-1-2-2).
When these two met in Madrid back On Dec 7, Los Blancos beat Blanquiazules (White and Blue) 2-0 as Varane (37’) and Big Cat Karim Benzema (79’) scored for the homeboys who went down to 10 men at the 83-minute mark when Mendy picked up his 2nd YC. But with the best Defense in Spain’s top flight (21 GA), the best statistical GK in the 28-year-old Courtois and the best back 4 (Marcelo-Ramos-Varane-Carvajal), the Madridistas are very hard to score on and have still D’s who can and want to score Goals and have 20 different players with at least 1 goal. This Summer is going to be a living Hell. What happens when all of the Hospitals break?
The series Trends show Gareth Bale, Vinicius, Casemiro, Rodrygo, Toni Kroos (4 goals) and Real Madrid is 107-34-39 (398 GF-203 GA) overall in all competitions vs Espanyol and 103-33-35 (378 GF-192 GA) in La Liga play. Real Madrid are 35-19-31 (138 GF-125 GA) at Cornellà de Llobregat and Madrid have W3 (8 GF-2 GA) in a row and have W12 of 13 vs Espanyol (12-0-1), only losing there last season (ESP 1-0 RM) and outscoring Mágico (Magical), 36-5 and registering 9 Clean Sheets along the way.

So with the perpetually underrated—like Fleetwood Mac, Spaghetti with Homemade Sauce, PBS, Julian Edelman and Hard Work—Benzema (17 goals) and his Madridistas—in 1st place in La Liga by the smallest hairs on their chinny-chin-chins—playing the last-place club, Espanyol (1-2-3 L6, 3 Goals L5 games), lumber was already laid knowing the price on this one will likely continue to rise and that the Euro-elite club has to win. Has to is a handicapping thing that can’t be quantified, but which must be qualified and weighed with the way a team is playing. Real Madrid is now buzzing behind Manager Zinedane Zidane and the “has to” factor matters, currently tied on Points with La Blaugrana. And, at 2-0 or 3-0, it (laying 1+ goals) won’t matter?

RCD Espanyol 0 ✺ Real Madrid IF 3

Last edited: