Twitter censorship

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Think it's been more than a decade. Thought that pretty much held true during W years also?

They are all complicit in selling out the country.

That's why Trump has been the only one to tackle the trade deals.

And it's why he's had to fight both parties in doing so.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's a Traitor. It's been proven again and again. He better get locked up after Biden wins.

In other news Trump's Dept. of Treasury sent over a million dead people stimulus checks. The incompetence of the Trump government. Another reason why the Traitor must go.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A guy who thinks increased prices and increased production for U.S. oil companies hurts them should really talk about trade.

Stick to pounding rocks.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
A guy who thinks increased prices and increased production for U.S. oil companies hurts them should really talk about trade.

Stick to pounding rocks.

there was no way the big boys were ever gonna give up market share to the US oil industry.

They made zero money on record production.

Zero, nada, fukk all. Lost money. Buried in debt for years, ripe for the picking.

Whatever bullshit you're peddling here don't mean shit.

us oil is dead.

next.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
answer the question

what the fukk does China need a trade deal with the US for?

Ping Jing sitting on a fukkin throne laughing his ass off right now on the phone with Vlad laughing at Trump jokes.

trade deal.

ahahahahalulzibulz

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trump offering two copies of Bolton's book an advance screening of LP attack ads and a squeeze of Yobanka's left tit in exchange for 25% reduction in rare earth prices.

They the only things left in demand.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
answer the question

what the fukk does China need a trade deal with the US for?

Ping Jing sitting on a fukkin throne laughing his ass off right now on the phone with Vlad laughing at Trump jokes.

trade deal.

ahahahahalulzibulz

I wonder who actually has China make all of their products. I guess Apple, Intel, Nike, Cisco, General Motors, Ford, HP, Gap, Target, Kimberly Clark, etc. don't do anything for the Chinese economy.

LMAO.

Incredible stupidity.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yup. They really killed us. Maybe you can't read a chart or are color blind to go along with your sociopathy though.

l o fukkin l

gimme a rig count idiot and a bottom line.

you just proved my point, drilled like hell and made zero money.

bankrupt.

can you read kid?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
i can't stop laughing

lookit us we drilled an ocean of oil

and shuttered 60% of our rigs laid off half our workers.

hey dookey

did the saudis shut down 60% of their rigs and send their workers to the Sally Ann for supper?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
l o fukkin l

gimme a rig count idiot and a bottom line.

you just proved my point, drilled like hell and made zero money.

bankrupt.

can you read kid?

Can I read what? The incoherent ramblings and nonsensical allegations of a lunatic?

You can throw some facts up any day now.

But we both know you won't.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i can't stop laughing

lookit us we drilled an ocean of oil

and shuttered 60% of our rigs laid off half our workers.

hey dookey

did the saudis shut down 60% of their rigs and send their workers to the Sally Ann for supper?

So we shut down 60% of our rigs because of sanctions now?

Or did you forget your own stupid argument? LMAO.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Tweeted asking everyone to wear a mask yesterday. Took multiple photos of himself with one on. Thought it was a prank at first.

well he has already died and been resurrected 3 or 4 times of heart failure and I think his current heart is made of pig's toes, so he prolly pretty cautious.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So we shut down 60% of our rigs because of sanctions now?

Or did you forget your own stupid argument? LMAO.

you shut them down because they are broke

they are broke because the price of oil is less than your avg. wager

the price of oil is the result of a price war with Russia and The Saudis

The Saudis were pissed because Trump was destabalizing oil prices.

Trump was fukkin up oil prices by sanctioning Iran then abruptly changing his mind.

The price plummeted that very day.

the price has never recovered.

trump therefore fukked the shale industry

any questions?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you shut them down because they are broke

they are broke because the price of oil is less than your avg. wager

the price of oil is the result of a price war with Russia and The Saudis

The Saudis were pissed because Trump was destabalizing oil prices.

Trump was fukkin up oil prices by sanctioning Iran then abruptly changing his mind.

The price plummeted that very day.

the price has never recovered.

trump therefore fukked the shale industry

any questions?

Oh. Weird. Because you were arguing this yesterday...

the donkey fukked around with oil prices so bad in 2018 driving it up with threatened sanctions and then pulling the plug with his fukkin idiot trade war, the big boys got pissed and knowing shale was near broke, bankrupted it.

Got fukk all to to with Joe Biden.

Somehow they were bankrupt in 2018 but we're still the world's largest producer. Funny how that works.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Someone that thinks it was Trump's fault for the Saudi and Russia price war when Trump negotiated a production reduction between the two is really dumb beyond compare.

So is someone who thinks that rig count reductions equate to equal production reductions.

As well as someone who thinks that energy demand is anywhere close to where it was before the pandemic.

But this idiot knows economics. Just ask him as he pounds on rocks all day. LMAO.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Someone that thinks it was Trump's fault for the Saudi and Russia price war when Trump negotiated a production reduction between the two is really dumb beyond compare.

So is someone who thinks that rig count reductions equate to equal production reductions.

As well as someone who thinks that energy demand is anywhere close to where it was before the pandemic.

But this idiot knows economics. Just ask him as he pounds on rocks all day. LMAO.

would you like to read about it?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Oh. Weird. Because you were arguing this yesterday...

Somehow they were bankrupt in 2018 but we're still the world's largest producer. Funny how that works.

yes it is funny, I laugh my ass off about it.

World's largest oil producer, never made a fukkin dime.

would you like to read about it?