Black Lives Matter

howid

EOG Dedicated
I would go with come together, or I am the walrus, if we had to go with one of the great Lennon's tunes.

boston massacre

EOG Master
amazing how this is neglected in any post by br...........like it's just not happening........kind of discredits the movement?

B.L.M. is a Big Fraud Scam.

Only Black Lives They Say Matter, are The Ones Killed by White Cops.

Black Intellects Will Tell You, It's a Scam.

7,500 Blacks are Murdered Every Year.

Liberalism's a Disease.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

You'll like this from Minn:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/minne...-spend-63000-on-private-security_3404509.html

Minneapolis Council Members Seeking to Abolish Local Police Spend $63,000 on Private Security
BY MELANIE SUN

June 28, 2020 Updated: June 28, 2020

Print

Three Council members from the Minneapolis City Council who have voiced strong support for measures to attempt to abolish the local police force are now using taxpayer-funded private security for protection.
Andrea Jenkins (Ward 8), Phillipe Cunningham (Ward 4), and Alondra Cano (Ward 9) have been outspoken supporters of defunding the Minneapolis Police Department. On Friday, they were among 12 council members to vote (12-0) in favor of advancing a proposal to hold a citywide ballot on whether to go ahead with abolishing the Minneapolis Police Department, following calls from far-left groups to “change the system” following the death of George Floyd in police custody.

Read More
Minneapolis City Council Advances Proposal to Dismantle, Replace Police Department

Jenkins revealed on Friday the private security arrangement for her and her colleagues that is costing tax payers $4,500 a day.
Over the past three weeks, the total security bill for the three council members has reached $63,000, a city spokesperson told Fox 9 News.
“My concern is the large number of white nationalist(s) in our city and other threatening communications I’ve been receiving,” Jenkins told Fox 9 News. She said that since taking office in 2018, she had been requesting private security and that the current threats were attacking her ethnicity, gender identity, and sexuality.
Cunningham told Fox that the security was only a temporary measure, adding that he had been receiving death threats.
According to Fox, Minneapolis Police officers have traditionally provided security details to city mayors. But with the current threats against the council members, security firms Aegis and BelCom are being contracted instead of police.
The city spokesperson told Fox that police were currently needed in the community.
According to Minneapolis Police, the department has not received any reports of threats against the council members, although a report could have been filed confidentially.
Jenkins told Fox that she hadn’t filed a report with the police due to being caught up with the “global pandemic and global uprising” from Floyd’s death.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
blm is a joke. they care about selective blacks. where was blm for the black retired cop murdered in st louis. where was sharpton. crickets....

at the floyd funeral, sharpton has the gall to bring up trump.
when has blm or rev al been to chicago to clean up the mess........
were has kap been. working out for a big payday. he is full of crap........

kane

EOG master
"White Power". That's what the Traitor has been tweeting.

Runner, I assume you're referring to the video where the old guy in Florida on the golf cart is on tape yelling white power, and Trump retweets it. He shows you who he really is, and he can't say he didn't hear the white power part, you couldn't miss it, that's who he is, he tells you who he is. Then of course he deletes the tweet, fucking racist, traitorous piece of shit

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
He retweeted a video where a guy says white power, he later took it down, but there's a reason he retweeted it
Yep. It's the old dog whistle to let them know he has their backs, and then " I didn't know, I am not familiar with this" tactic.

kane

EOG master
What's wrong with some old retired fart yelling white power at some old white bitch?

Nothing, the problem is Trump seeing it, and then retweeting it, he must have liked hearing that guy yell white power to retweet it, he's telling us who he is, he doesn't even try to hide it

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nothing, the problem is Trump seeing it, and then retweeting it, he must have liked hearing that guy yell white power to retweet it, he's telling us who he is, he doesn't even try to hide it
It's a couple min video, trump didn't listen to the whole thing, big deal.

kane

EOG master
It's a couple min video, trump didn't listen to the whole thing, big deal.

The old man yells white power near the beginning, and stop making excuses for his racism, Trump knew what he was doing, he's human scum, enjoy him for another few months

mr merlin

EOG Master
The old man yells white power near the beginning, and stop making excuses for his racism, Trump knew what he was doing, he's human scum, enjoy him for another few months
Nothing racist about some old geezer yelling white power, is black power racist?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I hate to break it to you, but Trump didn't just luck into the presidency, he was put their, by God, God put him there and he will keep him there.

You cant change destiny with smears, you accelerate it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumps burden is to suffer trials and tribulations, but in the end he will prevail, he always has, and he always will.

it is written!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
did trump say it

I said he tweeted it? Dumbshit are you saying he didn't? Do you have proof? Should we set a line because you're claiming I'm lying? You make a lot of false claims.

"I have proof that Bigrunner lied about going to a BLM rally. Will someone set a line.
- Dumb Alfie

Dumb Alfie you're neurotic! And I'm sure you've been told that before. Maybe that's your disability?