Trump steamed up to -150

alfie

EOG Dedicated
That's easy enough. Biden's cabinet will be significantly better. Do you think if Biden was president in January we would be in this position regarding the pandemic?

joe lost twice before running for prez. you didn't like him
Russia is paying to have American soldiers killed, Trump knew about it in March and was presented with several different options on how to deal with it, he chose not to do anything. Like I've been saying all along, he's Putin's bitch, Putin owns his fat orange ass. The good new is Putin's puppet can only do more harm to our country for a little while longer. Runner is right, Trump is a fucking traitor

just heard biden say " if true" on this story. does anyone know yet besides the times. has this been verified?

MrTop

EOG Master
if they had data like that it wouldn't be very hard to figure out who looted stores, etc, would it?

well a think tank would not have it. There is an law enforcement agency that would. They are using the looters phone to put him at the scene .. When you are within so many feet of
the crime they have you. WSJ put out an article a couple of weeks ago... within about 10 feet... This is also used with people using bitcoin ATM ... people that launder money will down the road get a knock on the door.. Remember there is a camera on the ATM and close by too

kane

EOG master
Trump is saying he was never briefed, so that means one of two things. Either Trump is lying and he was briefed, or someone in the WH fucked up and forgot to tell him, either way it's a bad look for the WH and shows how truly incompetent they really are. How could something like this be happening and the president not know about it, and like I said, if he didn't know, then whoever was supposed to brief him fucked up, no matter how you slice it, it shows clear incompetence at the highest level of our government. Of course I can't say 100% that the story is true, but I have a hard time believing the NYT, WAPO and the WSJ all got it wrong

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you do not want to bet me.... you would lose your shirt...it was in the wall street journal this past month

Umm. This was in the WSJ?

Mobile-phone location data from people who attended President Trump’s Oklahoma rally show most came from outside Tulsa, hailing from at least 44 counties spread across 12 states. Covid-19 is on the rise in 33 of them.

I thought you just said it came from a think tank?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen (jihadists) in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The mujahideen were also supported by Britain's MI6, who conducted separate covert actions. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1]
Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in 1979,[3][4] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980, and rose to $630 million per year in 1987,[1][5][6] described as the "biggest bequest to any Third World insurgency."[7] Funding continued (albeit reduced) after the 1989 Soviet withdrawal as the mujahideen continued to battle the forces of President Mohammad Najibullah's army during the Afghan Civil War (1989–1992).[8]

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No. You're the one that's confused. I don't gove a fuck about a bitcoin ATM.

I want to know how anyone could ever have this data that you're claiming is accurate....

Mobile-phone location data from people who attended President Trump’s Oklahoma rally show most came from outside Tulsa, hailing from at least 44 counties spread across 12 states. Covid-19 is on the rise in 33 of them.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump is saying he was never briefed, so that means one of two things. Either Trump is lying and he was briefed, or someone in the WH fucked up and forgot to tell him, either way it's a bad look for the WH and shows how truly incompetent they really are. How could something like this be happening and the president not know about it, and like I said, if he didn't know, then whoever was supposed to brief him fucked up, no matter how you slice it, it shows clear incompetence at the highest level of our government. Of course I can't say 100% that the story is true, but I have a hard time believing the NYT, WAPO and the WSJ all got it wrong

not knowing yet if true, but the 3 news services you listed have run with stories not verified or true before..

MrTop

EOG Master
who has that data ? that is your cell phone at the data storage....all data is kept by phone company storage

it has been tested

kane

EOG master
A statement Saturday by John Ratcliffe, the Director of National Intelligence, also denied that the president was briefed on the issue, but also did not refute that Russia had offered bounties in exchange for attacks on US forces

MrTop

EOG Master
No. You're the one that's confused. I don't gove a fuck about a bitcoin ATM.

I want to know how anyone could ever have this data that you're claiming is accurate....

IRS Used Cellphone Location Data to Try to Find Suspects
The unsuccessful effort shows how anonymized information sold by marketers is increasingly being used by law enforcement to identify suspects

this is one of the artcles from the WSJ....they show pictures and everything....

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A statement Saturday by John Ratcliffe, the Director of National Intelligence, also denied that the president was briefed on the issue, but also did not refute that Russia had offered bounties in exchange for attacks on US forces

What would you like to be done?

Should we bomb Russia?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
IRS Used Cellphone Location Data to Try to Find Suspects
The unsuccessful effort shows how anonymized information sold by marketers is increasingly being used by law enforcement to identify suspects

this is one of the artcles from the WSJ

Ok. That's for law enforcement.

Not applicable.