Trump steamed up to -150

MrTop

EOG Master
Ok. But I'm not talking about that.

Again, I'm talking about the Trump rally statement that was made.

they are using the phones again.... they are looking at your phone.....you travel say from northern state then go to Tulsa... not a crime ... but they know who is spreading the virus possibly
by accident

kane

EOG master
If it's proven that the story is true, and that Trump knew about it and did nothing, this could be the nail in the coffin, not even Republicans would back him

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
they are using the phones again.... they are looking at your phone.....you travel say from northern state then go to Tulsa... not a crime ... but they know who is spreading the virus possibly
by accident

How would they have that data without a warrant?

Should not be legal.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Don't be stupid, there are plenty of actions Trump could take, It's not my job to know what should be done, but I know doing nothing isn't the answer

Ok. We shouldn't bomb them and we shouldn't do nothing according to you.

You don't know what we should do.

Only that Trump isn't doing the right thing.

Got it.

kane

EOG master

Got it.

I'm not the fucking president, how the fuck am I supposed to know what should be done, some sort of sanctions, how am I supposed to know how this shit works

kane

EOG master
If I were the president I would have asked my advisors what steps should be taken against Russia, but of course Trump wouldn't do that to his master

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not the fucking president, how the fuck am I supposed to know what should be done, some sort of sanctions, how am I supposed to know how this shit works

So you're not the President. You don't know what should be done.

But you're criticizing him for what he's doing about it.

Got it.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
It's also being reported that British troops also had a bounty on them from Russia

what is the story. trump knew and did nothing or trump didn't know?
if he knew, was he supposed to tell the world what his response would be?
i am not taking a side, but sure seems like parts of the story are missing.........

mr merlin

EOG Master
Don't be stupid, there are plenty of actions Trump could take, It's not my job to know what should be done, but I know doing nothing isn't the answer
Drop sanctions on russia, welcome them back to the family of nations, that's how you respond.

kane

EOG master

Got it.

How about something in between doing nothing and bombing them, how about some sort of serious sanctions, more than just a slap on the wrist. I don't work in the government, it's above my pay grade to know how to deal with a hostile foriegn government

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
How about something in between doing nothing and bombing them, how about some sort of serious sanctions, more than just a slap on the wrist. I don't work in the government, it's above my pay grade to know how to deal with a hostile foriegn government

If it's above your pay grade then maybe you shouldn't be criticizing it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
America has bounties on how many high level people worldwide? From Venezuala to afghanistan, it's comical that people think others cant do the same.

Props to russia and Putin.

This Russian story can be defended by the trumptards all they want but it’s just another nail in his re election coffin. BunkerBoy on his way to taking all the R’s down with him and it’s going to be funny to see them attempt to disassociate themselves from him in the coming weeks.

kane

EOG master
And if his advisors say we should do nothing.

What then?

If Putin put a bounty on our troops and Trump's advisors told him to sit back and do nothing, then he needs to get some new advisors, and I find it hard to believe his advisors would tell him to stay bent over and let Putin to continue sticking it in him

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If Putin put a bounty on our troops and Trump's advisors told him to sit back and do nothing, then he needs to get some new advisors, and I find it hard to believe his advisors would tell him to stay bent over and let Putin to continue sticking it in him

A lot of assumptions.

Curiously all against Trump.

kane

EOG master
If it's above your pay grade then maybe you shouldn't be criticizing it.

Do you even realize how stupid this is? Yeah, I'm not allowed to criticize the president for doing nothing to retaliate against Russia because I've never served in the WH and don't know what type of sanctions should be taken, what a fucking moron

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do you even realize how stupid this is? Yeah, I'm not allowed to criticize the president for doing nothing to retaliate against Russia because I've never served in the WH and don't know what type of sanctions should be taken, what a fucking moron

Yeah. Real stupid.

Almost as stupid as saying I have no idea what should be done but saying that the President isn't doing the right thing.

Almost.

kane

EOG master
Yeah. Real stupid.

Almost as stupid as saying I have no idea what should be done but saying that the President isn't doing the right thing.

Almost.

Again, I've never served in the WH, tell me how the fuck I'm supposed to know what to do. One thing I wouldn't do is sit back and do nothing, like Trump the traitor, I would have enforced some sort of sanctions, my advisors would have given me several options and I would pick one, but Trump did nothing because he's Putin's bitch

Yeah. Real stupid.

Almost.

Bottom line is you continue to blindly defend a POTUS who is shit for brains stupid and will easily go down as the worst this country has ever had.

And it’s so damn comical to witness your claims of superior intelligence.