Black Lives Matter

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He seems to be more obsessed with my grandfather who has been dead for 50 years, yet accomplished far more than him

FACT

He turned you into a right wing racist. Fact.

Bigrunner is to Fair Warning like Obama is to Trump. Fact.

Chicago is to Fair Warning like Chicago is to Trump. Fact

janus

EOG Dedicated
Libs are absolutely clueless. Amazing how little they know about the US as well as the world.

liberalism is an emotional construct. its not based on thinking, its based on feeling. all these guys in this thread are in one way/shape/form butthurt about "X", and liberalism is just their collective raging about "X". that they aren't well informed isn't surprising, their platform is built on emotion, not logic. When "WHAAAAA" works, why try thinking? And that only works when you've had limp-wristed parents that let "WHAAAA" work. "WHAAAA" is emotion, and when you've learned that works as a life tool, you go with it. you wind up dumb whiners, posting nonsense on public forums, hoping for more "WHAAAA"., looking for reasons to "WHAAAA".

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
liberalism is an emotional construct. its not based on thinking, its based on feeling. all these guys in this thread are in one way/shape/form butthurt about "X", and liberalism is just their collective raging about "X". that they aren't well informed isn't surprising, their platform is built on emotion, not logic. When "WHAAAAA" works, why try thinking? And that only works when you've had limp-wristed parents that let "WHAAAA" work. "WHAAAA" is emotion, and when you've learned that works as a life tool, you go with it. you wind up dumb whiners, posting nonsense on public forums, hoping for more "WHAAAA"., looking for reasons to "WHAAAA".
Absolubabba baba. Baboo ba. Babba. And a Babba Booey To Y'all.

janus

EOG Dedicated
there's nothing better than watching leftist shitholes wreck themselves. seriously, nyc (and i used to live there), i've got popcorn poppin'. go for it, you absolute dopes.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Chicago is to Fair Warning like Chicago is to Trump. Fact

this is the guy you're listening to:

"Chicago is to 'Fair Warning'... " (ok, dammit don't hold me in suspense...)
"like Chicago is to Trump" (oh shit!)
(but that's not all..)
"Fact".

holy jesus, my worldview just swam before my eyes. do you guys realize what this means?!? "fact"! "FACT!"

call the barber and cancel my appointment, "FACT!"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
this is the guy you're listening to:

"Chicago is to 'Fair Warning'... " (ok, dammit don't hold me in suspense...)
"like Chicago is to Trump" (oh shit!)
(but that's not all..)
"Fact".

holy jesus, my worldview just swam before my eyes. do you guys realize what this means?!? "fact"! "FACT!"

call the barber and cancel my appointment, "FACT!"

Haha.

janus

EOG Dedicated
Own medicine don't taste too good, huh Cultist? You have an abject Idiot like Raiders echoing you. That alone should give anyone sane reason to pause and examine themselves.

"own medicine doesn't taste so good?" what is that even referencing? it makes no sense. i'm happy to rip you to pieces for fun when it comes to logic, but you've cut right to complete nonsense.

and raiders not only doesn't echo me, he doesn't even like me. he & i go way back, before you or any of your other sycophants, and we just happen to agree on this subject. i think he'd agree on that.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

When shit hit the fan what you got better than WHaaaaaa Mr. J Anus?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
"own medicine doesn't taste so good?" what is that even referencing? it makes no sense. i'm happy to rip you to pieces for fun when it comes to logic, but you've cut right to complete nonsense.

and raiders not only doesn't echo me, he doesn't even like me. he & i go way back, before you or any of your other sycophants, and we just happen to agree on this subject. i think he'd agree on that.
Post 2979
Are you senile? Seriously?. If yes, I'll stop making fun of you, and just feel bad for you.

janus

EOG Dedicated
When shit hit the fan what you got better than WHaaaaaa Mr. J Anus?

i can't really make sense of that, so let's break that down to help.

* When shit hit the fan - ok, pretty straightforward, definitely low-income slang, but meaning "when "something" happened...
* what you got - leaning more towards the trailer, and definitely the lower end of the SATs
* better than WHaaaaaa Mr. J Anus? - ah, a "unique" joke., a play on the name! never heard that before! devastated!

why didn't you guys roll out this genius before and save yourselves so much heartache?

Valuist

EOG Master
California is the R’s favorite whipping boy but they are a federal subsidizer for so many other states. CA is one of the few states the puts in more to the federal fund than they take back.

And companies and people are leaving California in droves. Now they are driving Tesla out (no pun intended). Crazy RE prices drove me out.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
i can't really make sense of that, so let's break that down to help.

* When shit hit the fan - ok, pretty straightforward, definitely low-income slang, but meaning "when "something" happened...
* what you got - leaning more towards the trailer, and definitely the lower end of the SATs
* better than WHaaaaaa Mr. J Anus? - ah, a "unique" joke., a play on the name! never heard that before! devastated!

why didn't you guys roll out this genius before and save yourselves so much heartache?

Mr J. Anus you ain't answer my question you too busy here steppin in the shit you talk.

Save the glory hole puffery

when the shit hit the fan what you got better than whaaaaa....?

True that we disagreed a lot but no dislike. Libs don't understand free thought. They run in packs having only one thought.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The co-founder of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, Patrisse Cullors, was the protégé of a communist-supporting domestic terrorist for over a decade, spending years training in political organizing and absorbing the radical Marxist-Leninist ideology which shaped her worldview.

Eric Mann, who mentored Cullors for over a decade in community organizing, was a member of radical-left militant groups: Students for a Democratic Society and the Weather Underground, which bombed government buildings and police stations in the 1960s and 1970s.

In a newly resurfaced video from 2015, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors reveals that she and her fellow BLM founders are “trained Marxists.”

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bill Ayers is the founder of the Weather Underground and an activist for BLM.
Activist, LMFAO. He's 75 years old and as much an activist, probably even less, than that poor old guy in Buffalo. Idiot wingnuts gonna wheel out Bill Ayers again like they did in 2008 with Obama? Soros and "The Clintons" and Gates, not enough fake Boogiemen for you Idiots? Maybe Ayers is the secret leader and Funder for AUNTIE TEEFA?
https://www.abqjournal.com/1067393/...n-sfais-equal-justice-residents-on-panel.html
Now, they’re retired college professors who keep up with movements like Black Lives Matter, as well as activism on climate change, women’s rights, protection of undocumented immigrants and other issues.

Activist, LMFAO. He's 75 years old and as much an activist, probably even less, than that poor old guy in Buffalo. Idiot wingnuts gonna wheel out Bill Ayers again like they did in 2008 with Obama? Soros and "The Clintons" and Gates, not enough fake Boogiemen for you Idiots? Maybe Ayers is the secret leader and Funder for AUNTIE TEEFA?
https://www.abqjournal.com/1067393/...n-sfais-equal-justice-residents-on-panel.html
Now, they’re retired college professors who keep up with movements like Black Lives Matter, as well as activism on climate change, women’s rights, protection of undocumented immigrants and other issues.

Dumbass - he's been promoting BLM from the beginning.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The co-founder of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, Patrisse Cullors, was the protégé of a communist-supporting domestic terrorist for over a decade, spending years training in political organizing and absorbing the radical Marxist-Leninist ideology which shaped her worldview.

Eric Mann, who mentored Cullors for over a decade in community organizing, was a member of radical-left militant groups: Students for a Democratic Society and the Weather Underground, which bombed government buildings and police stations in the 1960s and 1970s.

In a newly resurfaced video from 2015, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors reveals that she and her fellow BLM founders are “trained Marxists.”
and.........??????