Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
what you can be is of no interest to me.

what you will be is politically neutered and totally insignificant, which pleases me to no end

Pretty sure people who believe in freedom as I do are a little more capable than those little kids in Seattle and the pantywaists pulling down statues with ropes.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Hey Billy, how much pollution where you are? How many big buildings? How much traffic? How much noise? How much crime?

couple golfers yell fore to loud, high rises are illegal and my wife farts in bed every now and then.

Crime?

Bad soup at the diner last week. Too much salt

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey Billy, how much pollution where you are? How many big buildings? How much traffic? How much noise? How much crime?

Would you really like to compare pollution, population density, crime, traffic, and noise between Republican and Democrat areas of the United States?

Probably not in your best interest.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Pretty sure people who believe in freedom as I do are a little more capable than those little kids in Seattle and the pantywaists pulling down statues with ropes.

i am pretty sure neither of you are worth a fiddler's fukk.

They wreck shit
You are full of shit.

the fukk the difference

kane

EOG master
Would you really like to compare pollution, population density, crime, traffic, and noise between Republican and Democrat areas of the United States?

Probably not in your best interest.

My post wasn't comparing republican vs democratic areas of the US, moron, it was comparing one way of living to another way of living

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i am pretty sure neither of you are worth a fiddler's fukk.

They wreck shit
You are full of shit.

the fukk the difference

Yup. The guy who thinks he knows economics while hammering on rocks all day, claiming he built sports betting models that failed because of constants, etc., etc., etc.

That's the guy who calls others "full of shit".

LMAO.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Sounds pretty fucking good to me, seems like your livin' the life

i poured 2 1 ounce gold ingots today

not sure of the purity, one looks to have some silver in it or something

a deer watched me do it while eating my wife's garden

she gonna be pissed but can't have everything

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yup. The guy who thinks he knows economics while hammering on rocks all day, claiming he built sports betting models that failed because of constants, etc., etc., etc.

That's the guy who calls others "full of shit".

LMAO.

son

go turn some data into cotton candy

i just don't care

you a damn toy, go sit in the corner till I feel like booting you around the room some more

I'll go live the good life and all will be well.

thnx.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
son

go turn some data into cotton candy

i just don't care

you a damn toy, go sit in the corner till I feel like booting you around the room some more

I'll go live the good life and all will be well.

thnx.

Of course, you don't care.

That's why you had to make up those lies.

Because trying to impress people on the Internet with hilariously ignorant lies is the result of not caring.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Anyhowz this thread bout a wrap for the big Sink not much more to see here and Mr. John Kelly about to euthanize the whole sheeebang.

Be well folks.

If ya can't social distance then distance social!!!

Works for me!.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Happens often where someone's second home is bigger than their first.

I mean, who wouldn't build a garden at a cottage? LMAO.

Not my fukkin garden pal

Cottage is 790 sq. feet on 3/4 acre 150 yards from the sea.

Hope this eases your angst about my wife's garden. When she returns I will let here know you care.

buh

bye

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Not my fukkin garden pal

Cottage is 790 sq. feet on 3/4 acre 150 yards from the sea.

Hope this eases your angst about my wife's garden. When she returns I will let here know you care.

buh

bye

Oh. So you go to your "cottage" every day to pour gold ingots by your wife's "garden".

And you just leave her there.

Got it.

LMAO.

i poured 2 1 ounce gold ingots today

not sure of the purity, one looks to have some silver in it or something

a deer watched me do it while eating my wife's garden

she gonna be pissed but can't have everything

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Oh. So you go to your "cottage" every day to pour gold ingots by your wife's "garden".

And you just leave her there.

Got it.

LMAO.

Lemme help you out son save you some time.

Here is a list of folk owe you an explanation for any fukkin thing at all.

Now son. You see my fukkin name anywhere?

Here a list of folk gia fukk what you think.

Take a minute, look carefully.

You see my name??

hope this help.

Bushay

NHL Expert
We were once the leaders of the free world. It's come to this. They are barring us as we don't know how to deal with such a crisis on mankind.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Not until this virus finally runs out of Americans to infect, will you see the true toll of the stupidity that has allowed it to proliferate.

America's failure to isolate and contain will leave it isolated and contained. The rest of the world will simply move on without it.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No more US influence, no more US dollar, no more US trade, no more US safety and well being

After years and years of starting for profit wars for the sake of transfering wealth, the last war will be USA vs. itself.

Funded by the very countries who now control your president.

For those of you with families and children, I pray.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No more US influence, no more US dollar, no more US trade, no more US safety and well being

After years and years of starting for profit wars for the sake of transfering wealth, the last war will be USA vs. itself.

Funded by the very countries who now control your president.

For those of you with families and children, I pray.
I'll disagree, countries like free military protection - starting with the European countries.

Valuist

EOG Master
Just because Sweden is geographically near Norway, Denmark and Finland, are those comparables?

No, because Sweden is nearly double the population of each of those countries:

Sweden 10.1 million
Denmark 5.8 million
Finland 5.5 million
Norway 5.4 million

Belgium, at 11.6 million is a closer comp, and they've had more than double (9237 to 3992) the deaths of Sweden, all while locking down while Sweden didnt.

I believe poster Valuist posted weeks ago that Sweden & Norway were not so similar.