Trump steamed up to -150

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I don't watch TV so I am absolutely shocked to see old folk act that way.

Graduated hippies from the peace, love and understanding era ready to fight in the damn street.

If that is how liberals gonna do, they get what they get. I expect that out of any old Archie Bunker but not an old hippy.

Someone tell me how one old fukk in that video is part of a solution, not the problem.

God what a fukkin sad state of affairs.

the libs in the video were making the problems.......just driving the golf carts down the road caused a lib frenzy.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the libs in the video were making the problems.......just driving the golf carts down the road caused a lib frenzy.......

The black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested.
- Dumb Alfie

"North Korea denuclearized".
- Dumb Alfie

I didn't even watch the whole video, but I know the bias Dumb Alfie possesses. He's been retired for 20 years and has gone neurotic, makes many false claims, and has turned STIFF.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested.
- Dumb Alfie

"North Korea denuclearized".
- Dumb Alfie

I didn't even watch the whole video, but I know the bias Dumb Alfie possesses. He's been retired for 20 years and has gone neurotic and turned STIFF.

love it...imbecile just can't handle the truth...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
love it...imbecile just can't handle the truth...

The truth is Trump tweeted a video of a Trump supporter yelling "White Power". The only truth that matters in this case.

The truth also matters when Trump sought, welcomed and used help from Russia to win the 2016 election. The truth also mattered when Trump stepped off the plane and said NK denuclearized. The truth also matters when it came to Trump extorting Ukraine for help to get reelected or when he asks President Xi to help him get reelected or when he's briefed that Russia has placed bounties on the heads of American and allied soldiers but since he's beholden to Putin he does nothing except favors for Putin. Asking for Russia's reentry into the G7, Planning to move 9,500 soldiers out of Germany, etc.

But in the video at the Villages, the only truth that matters is a Trump supporter yelling "White Power" and it got retweeted by the Traitor.

Trump is a Traitor! That's the Truth many can't handle!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Another Bloody Weekend In Chicago: 63 Shot, 16 Killed
View attachment 7461825

blm............lol

Dumb Alfie doesn't have the truth on his side so he deflects to the Chicago ghetto's. Very strange behavior for a guy that claims he's been retired for 20 years. He must be a right wing racist and must be neurotic.

"Women are bad, they are all lesbians"
- Dumb Alfie

billysink

EOG Dedicated
it is what it is folks, that nasty liberal woman was the most bigoty person up in there.

you gonna shine a fukkin coin you gotta do both side folks

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The truth is Trump tweeted a video of a Trump supporter yelling "White Power". The only truth that matters in this case.

The truth also matters when Trump sought, welcomed and used help from Russia to win the 2016 election. The truth also mattered when Trump stepped off the plane and said NK denuclearized. The truth also matters when it came to Trump extorting Ukraine for help to get reelected or when he asks President Xi to help him get reelected or when he's briefed that Russia has placed bounties on the heads of American and allied soldiers but since he's beholden to Putin he does nothing except favors for Putin. Asking for Russia's reentry into the G7, Planning to move 9,500 soldiers out of Germany, etc.

But in the video at the Villages, the only truth that matters is a Trump supporter yelling "White Power" and it got retweeted by the Traitor.

Trump is a Traitor! That's the Truth many can't handle!

lie after lie.........lol

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie doesn't have the truth on his side so he deflects to the Chicago ghetto's. Very strange behavior for a guy that claims he's been retired for 20 years. He must be a right wing racist and must be neurotic.

"Women are bad, they are all lesbians"
- Dumb Alfie

same material.........get a new act clown........lol

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Here's the video Pat, right at the beginning a Trump supporter yells "white power", Trump retweeted the video, after some backlash he then deleted it.

Thanks for the link, interesting, but how many opinions were stated during that video?

Why/how can the video be summarized into a single comment from one person in it?

If it wasn't already made into an issue I'd have never taken that one comment away from all that madness.....

Idiots all over the place was more what I derived from it.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Divide and conquer. Well played by our adversaries.....

Both sides here FIXATED on getting the other one.

Sigh.

The hate and anger are at an all-time high over something that has little impact on our lives.

So pathetic.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
it is what it is folks, that nasty liberal woman was the most bigoty person up in there.

you gonna shine a fukkin coin you gotta do both side folks

Come on Billy? The only one that shined a light on the video is the most powerful Traitor in the free world that tweeted it and deleted it. For posters to be deflecting from that is sad.

That video was tweeted by the Traitor because he thought it would help him get reelected. And thats why his losing votes.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Divide and conquer. Well played by our adversaries.....

Both sides here FIXATED on getting the other one.

Sigh.

The hate and anger are at an all-time high over something that has little impact on our lives.

So pathetic.

Beg to differ....Trump’s ineptness has already impacted many lives and it would only get worse if elected again...if he gets elected again nobody will be able to touch him....he is not a leader and only is worried about his own pocket....World leaders do not respect him and Putin will continue to pull his strings...Biden is the lesser of two evils....

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Beg to differ....Trump’s ineptness has already impacted many lives and it would only get worse if elected again...if he gets elected again nobody will be able to touch him....he is not a leader and only is worried about his own pocket....World leaders do not respect him and Putin will continue to pull his strings...Biden is the lesser of two evils....

My life isn't impacted, hasn't changed a bit......

In fact EVERY change I've endured, both good and bad have been MY RESPONSIBILITY, not whoever has been POTUS the last 30 years.

What has negatively impacted your life since Trump has been elected?

I'm genuinely curious.

I know the left holds POTUS responsible for how they do in life, just need some examples.

Thanks.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
My life isn't impacted, hasn't changed a bit......

In fact EVERY change I've endured, both good and bad have been MY RESPONSIBILITY, not whoever has been POTUS the last 30 years.

What has negatively impacted your life since Trump has been elected?

I'm genuinely curious.

I know the left holds POTUS responsible for how they do in life, just need some examples.

Thanks.

For starters loved ones on hospital beds because of the Virus that our leaders failed to contain...and friends that cannot find work because of lockdowns all over the world....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The voters saw two evils in the 2016 election, but this time, the majority will only see ONE evil.

But the reality was there was only one evil. The other evil was a myth made up and trafficked by the RepubliCon propaganda machine. Benghazi! 😍 Just like the myth trafficked by the RepubliCon propaganda machine that the stock markets do better with a RepubliCon President. 😂

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump is very much responsible for his situation, he continues to talk, talk, talk, but never really makes the hard decisions. He allows the governors to do what they want, he allows mobs to rule the day, he allows his own health advisors to undermine him. Remember when he didn't want that ship to dock on the west coast because it would add positive cases to the nations total, and that would look bad?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
At least you put (s) on leaders, VD......

If you like Trump he's handled things perfectly on COVID, if you dislike Trump he's messed it up every step of the way.

We know that's how that works..... all opinions welcome.

But no one can deny it didn't matter who POTUS was, we were getting our piece of this global pandemic.

For 99.9% of the nation who is elected POTUS is not going to change our life of any great magnitude.....

And if it does you were fucked to begin with.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
For starters loved ones on hospital beds because of the Virus that our leaders failed to contain...

BTW, Fauci, the head of all of this kind of stuff missed BADLY at the start. And is still missing pretty bad in some areas.

Assuming a Dem was in office I'm sure she too would have been listening to Fauci at the start, that's what the left here was imploring Trump to do, follow the expert.

We can argue it would be better or worse if POTUS was someone else, those are opinions, but no one can argue it wouldn't be here.

And friends that cannot find work because of lockdowns all over the world....

Umm.... the right is the people opening things up, pushing things, trying to get people back to work? Trump included.

Hate to generalize but it's the left that wants to cower inside until the boogeyman is completely gone.

If you want to get people back to work you should be voting for the right, not the left.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Same with race relations. Same with the officer putting his knee on the guys neck and killing him.....

None of that is Trump's fault.

Sure you can argue Trump isn't helping, he should be, but this has been going on in our country for at least 50 years.

Putting racial issues at his doorstep before he finishes his first term is just ridiculously silly.....

Even the blacks I know admit that much.

Trump never took Covid seriously-he thought he could wish it away.

Once it got serious he had Kushner go on a Facebook chat seeking advice on how to handle it.

True story

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Trump never took Covid seriously-he thought he could wish it away.

Once it got serious he had Kushner go on a Facebook chat seeking advice on how to handle it.

True story

That is true but so was Fauci, as late as 26th of February he was making (in hindsite) some spectacularly crazy comments.

I know Kane and others here at that time were imploring POTUS to listen to Fauci and he did.......

Turns out that was a mistake.

Kushner probably was as close as Fauci would come at the beginning, LOL.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Again, people from all sides, all walks of life missed badly on this thing, and are still missing badly. Monday morning QB's dream!!!

If we like Trump we minimize his involvement, if we dislike Trump the whole thing is his fault.......

That's politics and the geniuses that follow them these days.

If the only thing you can blame POTUS for since 2016 is COVID getting to the USA he must be doing something right.

Sorry VD, COVID was coming even if Hillary was in office, LOL.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump is very much responsible for his situation, he continues to talk, talk, talk, but never really makes the hard decisions. He allows the governors to do what they want, he allows mobs to rule the day, he allows his own health advisors to undermine him. Remember when he didn't want that ship to dock on the west coast because it would add positive cases to the nations total, and that would look bad?

he would be crazy to get involved in ny. seattle, minny, chi-raq, baltimore and st louis......the govs and mayors want it, let them have it.. let them go down the toilet on their own. at some point the citizen will wake up,,,,,,,,,,

kane

EOG master
Thanks for the link, interesting, but how many opinions were stated during that video?

Why/how can the video be summarized into a single comment from one person in it?

If it wasn't already made into an issue I'd have never taken that one comment away from all that madness.....

Idiots all over the place was more what I derived from it.

A Trump supporter yells white power twice in a video, and Trump retweets it, that means he watched it and liked it. This is the type of thing that keep his handlers up at night, when his aides saw the retweeted video it was like a "5 alarm fire", they tried to reach him to get him to take it down, but couldn't reach him, he was golfing, three and a half hours later someone finally got hold of him and he deleted it. Nothing lese in the video matters, it was just a lot of cursing and name calling anyway, but Trump is telling you who he is, he doesn't care, he's telling you who he is