Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
wait 2 weeks
I would imagine the fall will stop, for a time, prob tick up a bit, but just like in the NE the high level of cases will only last 2-3 weeks, then they'll start falling. in NY,NJ, Mass, they exploded upward around march 20th and peaked around april 10th.

mr merlin

EOG Master
764 deaths today - CA pumped it up late - still a 12% improvement

871 - 1 week ago

859 - 2 weeks ago

1147 - 1 month ago

1582 - 6 weeks ago

mr merlin

EOG Master
7 day moving avg of deaths is down to a new low -581

I suspect the nursing homes are running out of old people to die, or even get infected, without ten or 20K dying slowly in the hospital the national rate could stay low.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Anne Schuchat Deputy Director of CDC " we have too much virus to control it"
Absolutely correct, right now there are close to 1 million active cases and likely 3-4-5 million undetected active cases. Contact tracing and the like is a total waste of time and should not even be attempted.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's good right? Although from reports it is less effective than that steroid treatment.

After consulting Raiders and Pattycakes, Trump also bought up the world stock of Hydroxycloriquine. Any then he used taxpayer's dollars to rally in Tulsa, Arizona, Wisc, etc. America can do way better than this grifter and traitor.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Sadly my home state is currently on Covid fire. 88 deaths already today in AZ.

them ain't real deaths guy my data says they from 1977 and most of those folk had the hiccups or dandruff.

Prior existing shit and deaths pre 2007 should have their own column

Data shows they irrelevant to the rainwater flow in your eaves trough.

them ain't real deaths guy my data says they from 1977 and most of those folk had the hiccups or dandruff.

Prior existing shit and deaths pre 2007 should have their own column

Data shows they irrelevant to the rainwater flow in your eaves trough.

You better change your password. Merlin hacked your account

Bushay

NHL Expert
Under 150 days and this dishonest traitor will be out of office and more than likely shortly afterward in front of a jury of his peers finally deciding his fate and his freedom. Party at my house when that happens.

mr merlin

EOG Master
676 deaths today - down again almost 20% from a week ago

819 - 1 week ago

758 - 2 weeks ago

1050 - 1 month ago

1432 - 6 weeks ago

cases have been rising for 21 days now and no sign of deaths rising

mr merlin

EOG Master
In other shocking news that I've been warning against since the beginning...

‘Cries for help’: Drug overdoses are soaring during the coronavirus pandemic

Suspected overdoses nationally jumped 18 percent in March, 29 percent in April and 42 percent in May, data from ambulance teams, hospitals and police shows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/07/01/coronavirus-drug-overdose/
Not to mention all the people who didn't go in for strokes, heart attacks, cancer screenings and treatments, etc. these governors act like that isn't a factor. The only thing that matters to them is their obsession with cases, cases, cases.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Interesting how the debate of man-made or animal transfer has all but dried up. Why. There was never a concensus on the subject as I know.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Interesting how the debate of man-made or animal transfer has all but dried up. Why. There was never a concensus on the subject as I know.

The WHO is going to investigate it right now (or maybe this week).

Not sure they're who we want doing it, but that's what's happening.