Trump steamed up to -150

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Some people have zero credibility and truth does not matter.

"The black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested"
- Dumb Alfie

"North Korea denuclearised"
- Dumb Alfie

"Bigrunner lied about going to a BLM rally"
- Dumb Alfie

"Who are the allied forces"
- Dumb Alfie

kane

EOG master
do you realize you're agreeing with someone that is on a cognitive decline...........

I'm agreeing with someone who pegged Trump as a traitor right from the start, Runner was ahead of all of us in knowing what Trump was all about, his avatar says it all

kane

EOG master
what action should be taken, if true, that would satisfy you...

I'm not in the WH, I've never been Chief of Staff, I've never been the head of any National Intelligence Agency, so I can't tell you exactly what I would do, but I would have my advisors make a list of things we could to Russia, some sort of sanctions, be it economic or financial. I can tell you one thing I wouldn't do is sit back and do nothing, that much I can tell you, then again I'm not owned by Putin, I'm not his puppet.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Trump will drop out within 2-3 days of SCOTUS ruling that parts of his tax returns that pertain to Russia must be released.

Mike Pence will go down with that ship.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I'm agreeing with someone who pegged Trump as a traitor right from the start, Runner was ahead of all of us in knowing what Trump was all about, his avatar says it all
I'm not in the WH, I've never been Chief of Staff, I've never been the head of any National Intelligence Agency, so I can't tell you exactly what I would do, but I would have my advisors make a list of things we could to Russia, some sort of sanctions, be it economic or financial. I can tell you one thing I wouldn't do is sit back and do nothing, that much I can tell you, then again I'm not owned by Putin, I'm not his puppet.

how do you know nothing or something isn't being done. we already know runner is privy to all classified information. you're on the mailing list also?

did wolf blitzer have all the classified information and release it on cnn.......

maybe just nuke russia and china?

kane

EOG master
how do you know nothing or something isn't being done. we already know runner is privy to all classified information. you're on the mailing list also?

did wolf blitzer have all the classified information and release it on cnn.......

maybe just nuke russia and china?

I know nothing was done because Trump said he never saw the brief, if he said he never saw the brief, then how could he have done anything? Also, if the WH did something to retaliate against Putin, they would be saying so, they would be telling us what sanctions or other form of punishment they doled out to Russia, but they're not saying anything like that because nothing was done to Trump's master

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Putin was paying up to $100,000 per dead American or coalition soldier. The traitor who is beholden to Putin plans on doing nothing but lie.

blueline

EOG Master
Seth Moulton ... " “If I led my Marines into an ambush because I didn’t bother to read the intelligence report I was given that said we would get ambushed there, I wouldn’t be tweeting that it wasn’t my fault because I didn’t read the report. I would be in prison,”

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Poll: 1 In 5 Democrat Voters Think Biden Has Dementia

A new poll by Rasmussen Reports indicates that a shocking 20 percent of Democrat voters think their party’s nominee for President has dementia.
Overall, 38 percent believe Joe Biden has dementia with another 14 percent who are “not sure.”
Meaning, 52 percent of voters believe it is an issue or at least a possibility, while

kane

EOG master
I've been saying all along Trump is telling us who he is. When he retweets a video of a guy yelling white power, he's telling us who he is. When he calls Nazis and white nationalists very fine people, he's telling us who he is. When he puts out 88 ads with a Nazi symbol, he's telling is who he is. When he denies knowing who David Duke is, he's telling us who he is. When he doesn't want any immigrants coming here from those African shithole countries, he's telling us who he is. Of course Monkey will say this is just a coincidence, and he'll feverishly scour the internet to find a Democrat who also used this image, but Trump isn't hiding who he is, he's letting all of us know who he is and what he's about.

A new poll by Rasmussen Reports indicates that a shocking 20 percent of Democrat voters think their party’s nominee for President has dementia.
Overall, 38 percent believe Joe Biden has dementia with another 14 percent who are “not sure.”
Meaning, 52 percent of voters believe it is an issue or at least a possibility, while

BunkerBoy is a sociopath

kane

EOG master

he doesn't have dementia, his gaffes are due to a speech impediment he had as a child, that's why he sometimes flubs his words or gets his words mixed up. I'll link you to several articles that explain it much better than I could. You can click on the links and educate yourself, or stay grounded in your position he has dementia, the choice is yours Sunny.

https://niemanreports.org/articles/biden-stutter/

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-bidens-gaffes-have-affected-his-campaign-and

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-bidens...s-i-should-knowi-have-one-too-opinion-1493176

alfie

EOG Dedicated
he doesn't have dementia, his gaffes are due to a speech impediment he had as a child, that's why he sometimes flubs his words or gets his words mixed up. I'll link you to several articles that explain it much better than I could. You can click on the links and educate yourself, or stay grounded in your position he has dementia, the choice is yours Sunny.

https://niemanreports.org/articles/biden-stutter/

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...-bidens-gaffes-have-affected-his-campaign-and

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-bidens...s-i-should-knowi-have-one-too-opinion-1493176

i didn't conduct the poll or write the article........

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Other 4 in the 5 Just Watch.

kane

EOG master
i didn't conduct the poll or write the article........

Understood, but I'm letting you know Biden isn't suffering from any sort of dementia, his flubs and gaffes are due to his speech impediment, if you want to know the truth click on one of the links I provided, or you can keep wrongfully believing he has dementia. The people who think it's dementia don't know the real reason why he makes so many gaffes, I can't reach out to every one who thinks that way, but I can reach out to you, it's your choice whether to understand why he talks the way he does or not, click on the links and educate yourself or not, it's entirely up to you

blueline

EOG Master
I've been saying all along Trump is telling us who he is. When he retweets a video of a guy yelling white power, he's telling us who he is. When he calls Nazis and white nationalists very fine people, he's telling us who he is. When he puts out 88 ads with a Nazi symbol, he's telling is who he is. When he denies knowing who David Duke is, he's telling us who he is. When he doesn't want any immigrants coming here from those African shithole countries, he's telling us who he is. Of course Monkey will say this is just a coincidence, and he'll feverishly scour the internet to find a Democrat who also used this image, but Trump isn't hiding who he is, he's letting all of us know who he is and what he's about.

only about 2.5 months till some of the early voting begins...November cant get here fast enough

alfie

EOG Dedicated
opinions wanted. left, right or middle give ne your thoughts. interested to hear your opinion........

i know it's a different election, but still give some input....

if joe and hillay were fighting to be the democratic nominee who do you choose and why......

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
there is no demographic he hasn't tanked

his base is down from 21% to 17% of reg voters.

And that is every vote he'll get.

Good to know that leaves significantly less double digit IQ types in the US than I originally thought though.
Just keep playing the defund the police game and he'll catch up. We see how well that is working out in the cities.

blueline

EOG Master
fivethirtyeight has Biden extending his lead up to 7.1 in Florida......Clinton was in a similar position......this is different

#byebyedon