Time to reimagine EOG

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Can you ban bigrunner right now.

Im sure he wont make it to the weekend without a violation.

The Trumptards are obsessed with me. They have zero issues with Toby's black cock pictures at a gambling forum, but ban Bigrunner the cry. This pattern has been constant!

Trump is looking great in Cal. Sportsrmylife has some great inside information. Almost as good as Railturds boots on the ground.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The Trumptards are obsessed with me. They have zero issues with Toby's black cock pictures at a gambling forum, but ban Bigrunner the cry. This pattern has been constant!

Trump is looking great in Cal. Sportsrmylife has some great inside information. Almost as good as Railturds boots on the ground.
I have already admitted that I was wrong about California.

I have admitted that Trump isn't going to be re-elected and that Biden is going to be the President.

So admitting being wrong isn't enough for you?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Given the current atmosphere.

Black cock good.

You seem to be a guy that enjoys watching some BBC late at night.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I have already admitted that I was wrong about California.

I have admitted that Trump isn't going to be re-elected and that Biden is going to be the President.

So admitting being wrong isn't enough for you?

Peace. You did admit your mistake. It's all good and it won't be brought up again. Even after you take one of your petty digs at me. You're good by me.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Great job, JK.

EOG’s main focus should be the restart of the NBA, MLB and other sports.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for checking in, TonyMar.

And feel free to post any of your simulated sports selections in EOG's Best Bet thread.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
BIGRUNNER, please stop with the classless references to the male anatomy.

Thanks in advance.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Should have kept the political threads where they were John, at least until sports start up again, there's nothing else to talk about and with the election getting close, politics is the main topic of discussion everywhere, it's what's driving traffic on all these forums, who gets more attention, Trump and Biden or Avery Bradley and Joe Bugel
Are you going to cry?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for checking in, TonyMar.

And feel free to post any of your simulated sports selections in EOG's Best Bet thread.

I will do just that, and to make it easy I will grade the simulated plays in the thread. They are a bit challenging to find as Heritage uses Line Pros for NFL on twitch and Youwager uses Prime Time Action for MLB and Virtual Action for NFL.

Thanks again JK.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Good move. There is a place in the forum for politics. It got ruined years ago by a sick ghost named Sherrif Joe, and it pretty much got abandoned. But it exists, and no reason the politics can't be discussed there. One suggestion JK. The thread starter of a Political thread should be warned/penalized, not those that contribute to the thread. They are just responding. Otherwise, good job.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Tough questions here, Sporty.

Let's simply give politics a rest for six months or so.

Most clear-thinking people understand the goal of this new strategy.

I'll make the call on all 50/50 decisions.

Heading to the main forum now to move threads titled Black Lives Matter and Breonna's Law.
My sarcasm didnt come through very well.

I thought the horse names would be a hint.

Maybe you might need to find a relaxation therapist when you get back to costa rica.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Sarcasm can be tough to spot on the Internet.

I know you mostly as a serious guy, Sporty.

But I also know you possess a wicked sense of humor.

My bad.

My relaxation therapist in Costa Rica charges only $60 for a full hour.

Only $100 for two therapists under the "Four Hands" plan.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good move. There is a place in the forum for politics. It got ruined years ago by a sick ghost named Sherrif Joe, and it pretty much got abandoned. But it exists, and no reason the politics can't be discussed there. One suggestion JK. The thread starter of a Political thread should be warned/penalized, not those that contribute to the thread. They are just responding. Otherwise, good job.

Thanks for your input, Guesser.

I hate warnings and penalties and detentions and banishments and any other silly school-like term.

We're all adults here.

Better yet, we're all discriminating gamblers who should know right from wrong.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I hate warnings and penalties and detentions and banishments and any other silly school-like term.

We're all adults here, better yet, we're all discriminating gamblers who should know right from wrong.
JK sounds so tolerable and tepid when it comes to restoring order on and off the field. Almost reminds me and sounds like a modest Paul Hecht, who played Ross Buckingham as the WNBC radio news anchor in "Private Parts".

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Thanks for your input, Guesser.

We're all adults here.

Translation for the newer readers - nothing is going to change.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Not trying to be difficult John but when I read this it doesn't sound like you're pot committed.....

We're all adults here.

One thing I know from participating in political threads for the first time is we are not all adults here.

We are not all discriminating gamblers and we may know right from wrong but that doesn't stop anyone from doing the latter.

Sounds like a hot topic for about a week and then you're looking for posters to govern themselves........

Not going to happen here now, not ever! These guys LIVE for this stuff. Deep rivalries have formed.

If you aren't ABSOLUTELY DETERMINED to get this crap out of here it will not happen. Mark my words.

This whole "we're all adults who know right from wrong" crap already sounds like you're already giving yourself an excuse to fail.