Trump steamed up to -150

kane

EOG master
Normally the republican candidate wins the senior vote in Florida rather easily, Trump won the senior vote bigly in 2016, different story this time.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/politics/florida-senior-voters-trump/index.html

Here in Florida, people 65 and older made up 21% of the vote in 2016. Trump won that group by 17 points over Hillary Clinton. But now, one poll after another shows Joe Biden either tied, or with an edge among senior citizens in key battleground states and nationally.

If Trump doesn't win the senior vote down here and by a pretty big margin, he has no chance to win the state, if he loses Florida, he likely loses the election

kane

EOG master
opinions wanted. left, right or middle give ne your thoughts. interested to hear your opinion........

i know it's a different election, but still give some input....

if joe and hillay were fighting to be the democratic nominee who do you choose and why......

The easy answer is I would pick Biden, Hillary proved she couldn't beat Trump whereas right now Biden is kicking his ass, so just going off electibility Biden is the easy choice for me

kane

EOG master
More Republican politicians are now wearing masks and urging Americans to wear one as well, including some who are close to the president like Alex Azar, Mike Pence, and Ben Carson, but the clueless orange imbecile stiff refuses to wear one or urge his supporters to wear one, this motherfucker has blood on his hands for the way he's dealt with Covid right from the start, he's failed bigly as president and clearly doesn't deserve another term

Bushay

NHL Expert
The easy answer is I would pick Biden, Hillary proved she couldn't beat Trump whereas right now Biden is kicking his ass, so just going off electibility Biden is the easy choice for me
No disrespect but I never understood people judging candidates by how they fare against each other in a debate on a stage. That scenario will never take place during any of their presidential terms. To me, who cares how they debate each other. Trump could beat them all cause he's played these types of games of lying and BSing people his whole life. Its when a crisis happens when their real talent gets exposed. Trump just proved how inept he is in a crisis as multiple thousands of Americans are dead based on how he handled this Coronavirus. If the question was ever to be asked in a debate, yes, he knows how to play a crowd and work a room but were just saw how he REALLY handles things. And the reasons so many from his cabinet and the Military quit in protest. The fucker is clueless. He would never tell a debate crowd to inject bleach into people's lungs or bloodstream but that's exactly what he suggested when the crisis hit.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Tue 11/3
101 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election -175
102 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election +155

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Donald Trump and Stephen Miller are caging humans like animals. And they're using Nazi Symbols in their campaign adds.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No disrespect but I never understood people judging candidates by how they fare against each other in a debate on a stage. That scenario will never take place during any of their presidential terms. To me, who cares how they debate each other. Trump could beat them all cause he's played these types of games of lying and BSing people his whole life. Its when a crisis happens when their real talent gets exposed. Trump just proved how inept he is in a crisis as multiple thousands of Americans are dead based on how he handled this Coronavirus. If the question was ever to be asked in a debate, yes, he knows how to play a crowd and work a room but were just saw how he REALLY handles things. And the reasons so many from his cabinet and the Military quit in protest. The fucker is clueless. He would never tell a debate crowd to inject bleach into people's lungs or bloodstream but that's exactly what he suggested when the crisis hit.
It's been like that since 1960. Kennedy won the presidency because he fared better on the debates vs Nixon.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Someone help out right wing racist Fair Warning. I dont what to waste my time.

I'll point out a few big difference to pass on to the racist idiot. The peoples rally is a movement for good. The protesters wore masked.

Trump's rally is sponsored by the government using taxpayer's dollars. The government is recommending social distancing and face coverings. Trump is telling his audiences to not social distance and not wear face coverings. The differences are big and Fair Warning is an idiot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Someone tell Fair Warning the land issacred and owned by the Sioux Indians via an 1850 treaty. The Chief asked Trump to not hold the rally during a pandemic. It is criminal trespassing. His request fell on deaf ears, and the rally of all white people will be held on private land. I also believe Mt .Rushmore is a symbol of White Nationalism created by someone affiliated with the KKK. I could be wrong, to lazy to research, but that's off the top of my head.

Bushay

NHL Expert
It's been like that since 1960. Kennedy won the presidency because he fared better on the debates vs Nixon.
Oh c'mon now. Nixon at the time didn't put the nation in this kind of turmoil like Trump has. I don't agree with that at all. He's toast. Joe could trip walking on to the stage and fumble every word out of his mouth and it wouldn't matter one bit. I think Team Biden is fully aware when they get on that stage all he has to do is keep his cool and not act the fool. Keep it simple and he's home free. Trump will be trying to goad him into a back and forth Joe can't win. So just keep his answers short and sweet and on point and he's going to be fine. I think Joe is showing signs of age since his time in the WH but not to the point he cant lead this country. They say he's always had some sort of speech impediment and Team Trump is trying to make it out to be bigger than it is. They are aware of the trap Hillary walked into on that stage and by not campaigning in Michigan and Wisconson that last month. That's not going to happen again. And Joe's from Pennslyvania. He's going to fare well there. I'm not worried about Florida either after all those old folks dying from Corona. Joe's got this. That's why he's -175 today.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Oh c'mon now. Nixon at the time didn't put the nation in this kind of turmoil like Trump has. I don't agree with that at all. He's toast. Joe could trip walking on to the stage and fumble every word out of his mouth and it wouldn't matter one bit. I think Team Biden is fully aware when they get on that stage all he has to do is keep his cool and not act the fool. Keep it simple and he's home free. Trump will be trying to goad him into a back and forth Joe can't win. So just keep his answers short and sweet and on point and he's going to be fine. I think Joe is showing signs of age since his time in the WH but not to the point he cant lead this country. They say he's always had some sort of speech impediment and Team Trump is trying to make it out to be bigger than it is. They are aware of the trap Hillary walked into on that stage and by not campaigning in Michigan and Wisconson that last month. That's not going to happen again. And Joe's from Pennslyvania. He's going to fare well there. I'm not worried about Florida either after all those old folks dying from Corona. Joe's got this. That's why he's -175 today.
You’re arguing a totally different point, I’m not disagreeing with you. I just brought up the influence of debates that you mentioned.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Someone help out right wing racist Fair Warning. I dont what to waste my time.

I'll point out a few big difference to pass on to the racist idiot. The peoples rally is a movement for good. The protesters wore masked.

Trump's rally is sponsored by the government using taxpayer's dollars. The government is recommending social distancing and face coverings. Trump is telling his audiences to not social distance and not wear face coverings. The differences are big and Fair Warning is an idiot.

which are peoples rallies/movement. blm, chaz, remove cops, remove statues, change names and songs, riot and burn, total lawlessness, change education and tons more.

seems like some rallies are counter to each other. chaz had internal issues. not all had the same movement......

blm wants their own anthem. are they racist against the brown and yellow skin.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I think unless Joe comes out in a kkk robe the debates will have little influence
Disagree. I think they are the whole enchilada this time, because of the age and senility issues of both. Much more effect than normal debates. If Joe looks OK, he wins, no matter what the idiot does. If one of them is having bad day(s) with cognitive dissonance, they lose. .

Bigrunner

EOG Master
which are peoples rallies/movement. blm, chaz, remove cops, remove statues, change names and songs, riot and burn, total lawlessness, change education and tons more.

seems like some rallies are counter to each other. chaz had internal issues. not all had the same movement......

blm wants their own anthem. are they racist against the brown and yellow skin.

BLM is surging in America. You can't handle the truth. The black guys at Starbucks were arrested. North Korea didn't denuclearise.

The Redskins are changing their name. Dan Synder has been on the wrong side of history for decades. The Cleveland Indians will be changing their name. And you can't handle that truth. It's a surge.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Disagree. I think they are the whole enchilada this time, because of the age and senility issues of both. Much more effect than normal debates. If Joe looks OK, he wins, no matter what the idiot does. If one of them is having bad day(s) with cognitive dissonance, they lose. .

what if joe won't debate?

alfie

EOG Dedicated
BLM is surging in America. You can't handle the truth. The black guys at Starbucks were arrested. North Korea didn't denuclearise.

The Redskins are changing their name. Dan Synder has been on the wrong side of history for decades. The Cleveland Indians will be changing their name. And you can't handle that truth. It's a surge.

you're too sick to see i am asking for clarification.. changing redskins or indians no sweat off my nut, but as always, you never answer a question in a coherent way.
i laughed when i posted, know you will never answer..........

comey tells the potus what to do
-bigrunner

alfie

EOG Dedicated

if i recall correctly you wish for kamala for vp. she called joe a racist. do you see a problem?

blueline

EOG Master

People know what theyre getting with both. This is not a pro-Joe vote but an anti-trump vote
Joe has the black vote in his pocket.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Normally the republican candidate wins the senior vote in Florida rather easily, Trump won the senior vote bigly in 2016, different story this time.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/politics/florida-senior-voters-trump/index.html

Here in Florida, people 65 and older made up 21% of the vote in 2016. Trump won that group by 17 points over Hillary Clinton. But now, one poll after another shows Joe Biden either tied, or with an edge among senior citizens in key battleground states and nationally.

If Trump doesn't win the senior vote down here and by a pretty big margin, he has no chance to win the state, if he loses Florida, he likely loses the election
Democrat Dingell compares Biden poll surge to Clinton in 2016: 'I don't believe these numbers'

Democrat Dingell compares Biden poll surge to Clinton in 2016: 'I don't believe these numbers'

Hillary never polled in the 50s like Joe has been, she sat around 44 pretty much the entire cycle.

This race is a referendum on BunkerBoy and it is ovah. Joe is going to win easily.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Did you watch Joe debate Bernie one on one?
Yes, and it was probably his best performance. But he was really embarrassing in others. That's the thing though, with these age related issues. You never know when you're gonna have a good day, or a bad day.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
People know what theyre getting with both. This is not a pro-Joe vote but an anti-trump vote
Joe has the black vote in his pocket.
I agree with this. But If Biden looks really senile and unable to handle the Idiot in debates, it will hurt him. If he's able to successfully be in a 4 corners D/Prevent D, run out the clock/Choose your sports cliche metaphor, he'll be fine.

Bushay

NHL Expert
She just being cautious. I've known or rather watched her and her husband for 20-30 years. They, especially her, try and act like they have all the answers and are the smartest person in the room. There isn't an intelligence democrat who doesn't understand at this point this is Joes race to lose.

blueline

EOG Master
I agree with this. But If Biden looks really senile and unable to handle the Idiot in debates, it will hurt him. If he's able to successfully be in a 4 corners D/Prevent D, run out the clock/Choose your sports cliche metaphor, he'll be fine.

it would have to be an over the top bad performance......always a possibility I guess...time for some 4 corners

blueline

EOG Master
Hillary never polled in the 50s like Joe has been, she sat around 44 pretty much the entire cycle.

This race is a referendum on BunkerBoy and it is ovah. Joe is going to win easily.

seniors.....Biden is ahead or tied in all florida polls with seniors ...bunkerboy won seniors in florida by about 17 points....seniors show up on election day

Yes, and it was probably his best performance. But he was really embarrassing in others. That's the thing though, with these age related issues. You never know when you're gonna have a good day, or a bad day.

I think the reason he wasn’t great in the others was there were 8 others on stage without much structure. He was pretty damn good in the one on one and I think Joe is going to destroy BunkerBoy. Especially now that this narrative has been put in place for Joes decline.

seniors.....Biden is ahead or tied in all florida polls with seniors ...bunkerboy won seniors in florida by about 17 points....seniors show up on election day

Exactly. BunkerBoy has zero margin for losing any demographic from 2016 when he won by 77K votes. After the four year shit show he’s orchestrated he stands no chance.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
She just being cautious. I've known or rather watched her and her husband for 20-30 years. They, especially her, try and act like they have all the answers and are the smartest person in the room. There isn't an intelligence democrat who doesn't understand at this point this is Joes race to lose.

old johnny d was a good guy

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I think the reason he wasn’t great in the others was there were 8 others on stage without much structure. He was pretty damn good in the one on one and I think Joe is going to destroy BunkerBoy. Especially now that this narrative has been put in place for Joes decline.
I'l also say this. In that debate, Bernie's only shot was to go down and dirty, get personal. That's not him. He will argue policy all day, but he won't do what he needed to do to win that night, and this cycle. So it was a relatively easy debate for Joe. That won't be the case with the idiot. He will go low, then lower, get personal, and then get more personal. And the times Biden looked really bad in the debates was when he was attacked personally. By Swalwell, by The Ugandan Giant, By Mayor Pete, by Castro. He got flustered and triggered. He will have to deal with that constantly in 3 debates against the Idiot, because the Idiot doesn't know Policy and has no chance to win a debate in any other way than belittling his opponent. And sadly, it works. The Biden of even 4 years ago would have kicked his ass. The Biden of 20 years ago would have made him a trophy on a wall. This ain't those Biden's. This Biden needs to keep it together and hang on. It won't be easy unless the Idiot Is having some serious senior bad days also.