Time to reimagine EOG

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Me too. Was there every night growing up. Lots of legends hung in the Grandstand
Same. I was there most Sat Nights in the mid 70's until it closed. Hung out on the Steps, Finish line, downstairs. If you hung there during those times, we probably know of alot of the same people, at least by sight.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Is another infraction another 30 day ban?

If it is it would seem that a second ban should have an increase in punishment.

60 or 90 days would show you have something between you legs.

Fyi girls in vegas dont rate men based on what is between their legs but are more interested what is in their pockets.

So ive heard.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Is another infraction another 30 day ban?

If it is it would seem that a second ban should have an increase in punishment.

60 or 90 days would show you have something between you legs.

Fyi girls in vegas dont rate men based on what is between their legs but are more interested what is in their pockets.

So ive heard.

Hehe.

railbird

EOG Master
Kane sports takes are very generic. We've lost good posters like woodrow wilson who dont enjoy coming to snowflake central aka eog.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Kane sports takes are very generic. We've lost good posters like woodrow wilson who dont enjoy coming to snowflake central aka eog.

I mean if he cant handle READING different political opinions which are supposedly banned from the main page to the point he decided he can't post at a site he otherwise enjoys.. how can anyone else be a snowflake? Seems like his skin as thick as a Japanese condom to me.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Not many will know that name
Were u a Roosevelt guy?
My favorite harness maneuver. Pull back to stiff, make it look like you're whipping to win. It used to be called "The Benny Webster".

that driver straight up in the bike one hand on reins, the horse has his full head there.

Shadow rolls, a tongue tie, overcheck bit on a two bar Norton and a spoon.

This horse has a tendancy to drop his head, a big pullin mule.

Driver definitely using whip here but probably on the shaft of the bike to manage the horses head angle. The noise that makes is better than contact.

You don't wanna hit the flank when a horse equipped that way at that speed. That soft bit and spoon will rip its palate and you won't race him again for 6 months.

Probably a good sloppy track horse right there. All that shit is more comfortable when it is a bit slippery, less aggravated animal.