Trump KO's Sessions,...Huge win for Trump tonight

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Ole Miss & former Auburn HC Tommy Tuberville's monster victory tonight is great news for Trump.

Trump did this for Tommy...

cheapseats

EOG Master
Send that gutless blue hair to the nursing home. Thank gwad, now we'll have libby whinning etc. Me, I'd just go paint a street.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — President Donald Trump made a last-minute attempt to end the comeback hopes of his former attorney general, Jeff Sessions, ahead of Tuesday’s Republican primary runoff, promising that former Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville would have a direct line to the Oval Office if elected senator.

No crossover voting is allowed in Alabama’s party primaries, so this election — the first to be held in the state since the coronavirus pandemic began — could provide a clear view into the extent of Trump’s influence among Republicans. Polls will be open until 7 p.m.

A voting precinct at a church in Montgomery County had a sign posted requiring face masks to vote, and every person who entered over an hourlong period after lunch wore one, along with poll workers. People were spaced out in a short line to pick up ballots.

Trump has cast a long shadow over the Alabama Senate race, backing the political newcomer after turning decisively against his former Cabinet member. Sessions held the seat safely for 20 years before resigning to lead Trump’s Justice Department. He was forced out of the position when their relationship soured over his recusal in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Trump called Tuberville supporters Monday night. Trump said his appointment of Sessions was a mistake and that “I will tell you that Tommy Tuberville is going to do a job like you haven’t seen.”

“He’s going to have a cold, direct line into my office. That I can tell you,” Trump said in the call.

Sessions hopes his long relationship with state Republicans will carry him through. He was the first U.S. senator to endorse Trump in 2016, and their alliance was solidified as Trump adopted hard-line immigration proposals that Sessions had championed for years in the Senate.

“Stand with me. We″ll make Alabama proud. We’ll have a strong voice in Washington to advance our values and protect the interest of our state,”′ Sessions said Tuesday morning.

“I have a record. My opponent, we don’t know about him. He didn’t even say he was a Republican before he announced for this race. ... He never supported Donald Trump in any way in this past campaign.”

Sessions said in campaign appearances that he had no choice but to recuse himself, because he had participated in Trump’s 2016 campaign and could have been a subject or witness.

Tuberville has mounted a strong challenge to Sessions, armed with both Trump’s endorsement and name recognition from his years on the Auburn University sidelines. He led Sessions by about 2 percentage points in the March primary before picking up Trump’s endorsement.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Had Sessions won tonight,....Which was what the clinton news net and mslsd and the rest of the libtard army wanted?

Then Trump would have been buried.

However what happened tonight is the best news Trump has had all year & priceless...

Validated in Gold bullion.

Win like this tonight is the momentum he needed...

However what happened tonight is the best news Trump has had all year & priceless...
Win like this tonight is the momentum he needed...

BunkerBoy campaign cancelled a rally this past Saturday night for "weather concerns" even though the last drop of rain was forecasted for noon

Clinging to a primary win in Alabama for a popular long time SEC football coach shows how desperate the cultists have become

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
BunkerBoy campaign cancelled a rally this past Saturday night for "weather concerns" even though the last drop of rain was forecasted for noon

Clinging to a primary win in Alabama for a popular long time SEC football coach shows how desperate the cultists have become

Who are you referring to with the 'cultist' clinging horseshit? Very loose there.

I am stating facts, which are not well liked by any of the mainstream media as this Tuberville destruction of Sessions story was buried...more on that in a minute.

Tommy was up 2 points before Trump's support & Sessions had the backing of all the republican anti-Trumpers. Ann Coulter cried herself to sleep last night...along with so many others.

So Trump goes all-in on Tommy. He destroys Sessions last night. Two point spread goes to an over 21 point victory.

Trump dealt the anti-trumpsters and the democrats a big loss last night.. the one 'lock' for November... that Alabama seat is flipping back to the republicans. Tuberville will smoke Jones.

Back to the media...

They knew full well Trump went all-in on Tuberville. They were sitting there last night hoping with all they had for a Sessions win. As that would seal it... would have proven Trump lost his influence and the so-called 'non polled majority' in what was a coin-flip race,... well they did not exist.

Instead, the worst thing happens for them & what you have is nbc, abc, cbs, msnbc, and so on talking about Roy Moore! & how Trump is losing to Biden in TX! Ha-ha-ha-ha. That is if you can even find the news on last nights election results on abc, nbc, cbs, msnbc.

With the fact being had Sessions won last night,..they would be talking about it non-stop...plastered all over their news as the story.

Who are you referring to with the 'cultist' clinging horseshit? Very loose there.

I am stating facts, which are not well liked by any of the mainstream media as this Tuberville destruction of Sessions story was buried...more on that in a minute.

Tommy was up 2 points before Trump's support & Sessions had the backing of all the republican anti-Trumpers. Ann Coulter cried herself to sleep last night...along with so many others.

So Trump goes all-in on Tommy. He destroys Sessions last night. Two point spread goes to an over 21 point victory.

Trump dealt the anti-trumpsters and the democrats a big loss last night.. the one 'lock' for November... that Alabama seat is flipping back to the republicans. Tuberville will smoke Jones.

Back to the media...

They knew full well Trump went all-in on Tuberville. They were sitting there last night hoping with all they had for a Sessions win. As that would seal it... would have proven Trump lost his influence and the so-called 'non polled majority' in what was a coin-flip race,... well they did not exist.

Instead, the worst thing happens for them & what you have is nbc, abc, cbs, msnbc, and so on talking about Roy Moore! & how Trump is losing to Biden in TX! Ha-ha-ha-ha. That is if you can even find the news on last nights election results on abc, nbc, cbs, msnbc.

With the fact being had Sessions won last night,..they would be talking about it non-stop...plastered all over their news as the story.

Referring to your desperate claim Tuberville winning a primary is some sort of sign of momentum for BunkerBoy.

BunkerBoys campaign is in the toilet and headed to a landslide defeat.

Frankly I’m glad to see Sessions lose. Pretty much everyone who’s worked with BunkerBoy has been buried in one way or another.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Referring to your desperate claim Tuberville winning a primary is some sort of sign of momentum for BunkerBoy.

BunkerBoys campaign is in the toilet and headed to a landslide defeat.

Frankly I’m glad to see Sessions lose. Pretty much everyone who’s worked with BunkerBoy has been buried in one way or another.
What's wrong with you, do you really hate everyone? Must be miserable.

What's wrong with you, do you really hate everyone? Must be miserable.

I’m a very caring compassionate person who doesn’t want to see more die from incompetent Covid White House leadership.

I also care enough about people living in this country to not want to see BunkerBoy continue destroying this nation.

Am I miserable? I’ve been lucky enough to put myself in a situation to where my life hasn’t been overly negatively affected yet by trump but millions have.

As far as being asked “what’s wrong with me”? Look in the mirror pal......Pretty funny coming from a cultist like yourself who applauds while BunkerBoy has turned this country into a shit show. You also continue with your daily Covid bullshit mischaracterizing the situation to the best of your ability. You’ve make an ass of yourself on a daily basis regarding Covid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I’m a very caring compassionate person who doesn’t want to see more die from incompetent Covid White House leadership.

I also care enough about people living in this country to not want to see BunkerBoy continue destroying this nation.

Am I miserable? I’ve been lucky enough to put myself in a situation to where my life hasn’t been overly negatively affected yet by trump but millions have.

As far as being asked “what’s wrong with me”? Look in the mirror pal......Pretty funny coming from a cultist like yourself who applauds while BunkerBoy has turned this country into a shit show. You also continue with your daily Covid bullshit mischaracterizing the situation to the best of your ability. You’ve make an ass of yourself on a daily basis regarding Covid.
It looks like we have drastically different world views sir. I've got that $5 bill on our Biden nominated bet warming up in the bullpen, it's gonna sting sending it out but disappointment is part of life.

It looks like we have drastically different world views sir. I've got that $5 bill on our Biden nominated bet warming up in the bullpen, it's gonna sting sending it out but disappointment is part of life.

Naw-Lets double it on the election to save you postage