Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Yeah. It's so moronic that it's just coincidence that you dipshits are here giving a tally every day one or the other is up.

Was this supposed to make sense or is this the dumbest question I've ever read?

LittleDookie:.....”OMG.....anyone who disagrees with me is a retard......I’m a big fucking deal guys , and if you don’t consider me as such you’re a fucking loser......”

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yup. The guy who whines about a fucking President (i.e. a man) every single fucking day of his life isn't the bitch.

It's the guy that exposes the whiners for the retards they are that's the bitch.

LMAO.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You can't possibly be dumb enough to think the reason we wear masks is because Trump doesn't, you can't be dumb enough to think we would just do the opposite of whatever Trump does. We wear masks because according the health experts it saves lives and helps beat the virus, not because Trump doesn't wear one, that's just flat out dumb
Yes, He IS Dumb enough and brainwashed enough to think it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
CNN fake news strikes again.

Anderson Cooper says that Johns Hopkins reported 67,417 new cases.

Then he says, "The majority of whom will develop symptoms. Many will be hospitalized. In just a matter of weeks, by current mortality estimates, of those 67,000 people about 2700 will die."

That equates to a fucking 4% death rate. LMAO. No wonder these libtards are so stupid.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Then he says, "The majority of whom will develop symptoms. Many will be hospitalized. In just a matter of weeks, by current mortality estimates, of those 67,000 people about 2700 will die."

That equates to a fucking 4% death rate. LMAO. No wonder these libtards are so stupid.

They'll Be Fired by Jeff Zucker at CNN, if They Do Not Lie in Their Reporting.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
One person can count for 5 cases. Every time a person takes a test, it's counted as a new case every time it shows up positive.
Yup, that guy from ohio who was on laura last night spelled it out. 1 old man in the hospital in 1 ohio county accounts for the whole pandemic there, he gets tested every day and each one is blasted out publically as a new infection.

So if 10-20K people are in the hospital nationwide getting tested again and again(maybe 4 times/week), that's 80,000 fake infections a week, over 300K/month, this whole pandemic could be 1/3rd of what's being reported.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Well, lets see, 65K a day equals 455000 a week - that means 18000 people should be dying a week(and that's just from this week). I wonder why that's not happening?

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
4 bad states. It will run it's course in those 4 states and we should be in good shape.

I'd throw in Alabama

But nearly 1/3 of Americans live in those 4 "problem" states

I don't see those numbers as anywhere near problematic yet, and it doesn't seem like they are increasing at a fast enough rate to be worried.

To Kane, Patrick and other dudes who live in FLA: Take care of yourselves out there and stay healthy! I saw the disheartening FLA total today and hoping to see that trend go back to a downward trajectory.

Im in AZ and this place is almost as bad. I have a couple of friends who are nurses here and they say the hospitals and work for them has been chaotic and extremely saddening

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
11,100,000 people in Ohio. Deaths around 3200. .00026% Death rate. When the first shut down occurred, which Ohio was out ahead of the curve on, it was all about saving lives. Yesterday we got a wear your mask or else we will shut you down mandate, based solely on cases. Not one mention of the minuscule death rate. Anyone who doesn’t think there’s political bullshit involved in this crap needs a plastic bag on their head instead of a mask.

kane

EOG master
Thanks Heisey, you stay safe as well. I'm doing the best I can, I wear a mask whenever I leave my house, I always wash my hands as soon as I get home, unfortunately I think we'll be dealing with this virus for a long, long time, probably into next year

mr merlin

EOG Master
To Kane, Patrick and other dudes who live in FLA: Take care of yourselves out there and stay healthy! I saw the disheartening FLA total today and hoping to see that trend go back to a downward trajectory.

Im in AZ and this place is almost as bad. I have a couple of friends who are nurses here and they say the hospitals and work for them has been chaotic and extremely saddening
AZ has peaked, look at the chart dummy.

boston massacre

EOG Master
So Popovich is a Democrat, With 1 Vote Like Everybody Else.

Big Tough Guy Approach.

Like Somebody is Scared and Intimidated of Him.

Go Back in The Bubble.

Get Lost.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Zuckerberg went face to face with Fauci today, tore Trump Admin a new one opened Fauci up to the country on Facebook.

Facebook putting a muzzle on the Dr. Mike Festers of the country, no more Covid quacks.

That is a major play.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sweden has reached total victory over the virus, 1 death in the last week.
A simple comparison between New York and Sweden shows the Empire State has suffered far worse from COVID-19 than the Swedes. Yinon Weiss, an entrepreneur and founder of Rally Point, recently compared Sweden and New York using data from the COVID Tracking Project.

Here’s the good news: You can shut down businesses or keep them open. Close schools or stay in session. Wear masks or not. The virus will make its way through in either case, and if we protect the elderly then deaths will be spared. pic.twitter.com/AVg0Vu8aH2
— Yinon Weiss (@yinonw) July 13, 2020