Trump steamed up to -150

Joe Biden on Tuesday unveiled a $775 billion plan to bolster child care and care for the elderly that would be financed by taxes on real-estate investors with incomes of more than $400,000 as well as increased tax compliance by high-income earners.

Fuckin A

(y)

alfie

EOG Dedicated

good article yesterday from the national review.

The Grifter Project
The Lincoln Project is little more than the most brazen election-season grift in recent memory.

The four founders of the Lincoln Project — Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, George Conway, and John Weaver — introduced their new venture to the world in a New York Timesop-ed in which they described their aims as to prevent President Trump’s reelection by “persuading enough disaffected conservatives, Republicans and Republican-leaning independents in swing states” to vote against him and to take down as many Republican members of Congress as possible.

But the project is a scam — little more than the most brazen election-season grift in recent memory. And it is working. As the ragtag band of three otherwise unemployed strategists plus one lawyer hoped, the allure of Republican-on-Republican violence has proven irresistible to the MSNBC set. Per their most recent FEC filing, the group has raised $19.4 million since its inception this past November.

much more but too long to post.

The Grifter Project
The Lincoln Project is little more than the most brazen election-season grift in recent memory.

The four founders of the Lincoln Project — Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, George Conway, and John Weaver — introduced their new venture to the world in a New York Timesop-ed in which they described their aims as to prevent President Trump’s reelection by “persuading enough disaffected conservatives, Republicans and Republican-leaning independents in swing states” to vote against him and to take down as many Republican members of Congress as possible.

But the project is a scam — little more than the most brazen election-season grift in recent memory. And it is working. As the ragtag band of three otherwise unemployed strategists plus one lawyer hoped, the allure of Republican-on-Republican violence has proven irresistible to the MSNBC set. Per their most recent FEC filing, the group has raised $19.4 million since its inception this past November.

Their ads are fantastic

They've gone viral

They've been living in BunkerBoys head

Job well done by LP(y)

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Grifter Project

That Whole Lincoln Project is a Scam.

But The Goal Has Been Successful.

To Get as Many Marxist Democrats To Drool All Over Their Laps, Then Fall into Their Laps, While Their Wallets Get Emptied.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump has gotten worked by China.

There never has been a trade deal in the works. It’s been no different than the N Korea denuclearization. Announcements made for appearances only.
You sure dont like trump, do you?

I think he's done a bang up job, except for being afraid to act far too often.

MrTop

EOG Master
MARCO RUBIO TWITTER : #China’s consulate in #Houston is not a diplomatic facility. It is the central node of the Communist Party’s vast network of spies & influence operations in the United States. Now that building must close & the spies have 72 hours to leave or face arrest. This needed to happen.

rubio was spot on.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Has Trump done anything about Putin's bounty on the heads of our troops yet?

i can't dig it up now, but there is a video and article about this. colin powell said the media made it more than it is. another general said it was a nothing story.
look it up. if you notice over the years i don't lie or make up stories. excluding br.
it was a nbc or msnbc interview i dont remember, but not fox
he did have 5 diet cokes today..lol just joking with you.......

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump has gotten worked by China.r the place

There never has been a trade deal in the works. It’s been no different than the N Korea denuclearization. Announcements made for appearances only.

he never said they denuked.......he was hoping they would. if you notice n kor stopped firing missiles all over the place. something is something...i don't recall any past prez at least was TRYING to work with n kor........

he never said they denuked.......he was hoping they would. if you notice n kor stopped firing missiles all over the place. something is something...i don't recall any past prez at least was TRYING to work with n kor........

KJU played BunkerBoy for a fucking fool. Remember when trump first announced he would be working a deal with NK and the cultists here we’re saying he should be awarded the Nobel peace prize? I specially remember telling the trumpanzees here that nothing had been accomplished.

It’s BunkerBoys playbook his entire life. Throw bullshit out there and his cultists fall for it every time.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
KJU played BunkerBoy for a fucking fool. Remember when trump first announced he would be working a deal with NK and the cultists here we’re saying he should be awarded the Nobel peace prize? I specially remember telling the trumpanzees here that nothing had been accomplished.

It’s BunkerBoys playbook his entire life. Throw bullshit out there and his cultists fall for it every time.

And what exactly has North Korea agitated since Trump spoke to North Korea?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

i am guessing initially things looked promising but fell through. you are dealing with a not stable kid. trump at least tried to deal with the kid when past prez have not. the nobel talk really has you that worked up?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"And, to be clear, the money that was unfrozen belonged to Iran"

You didn't answer my question, so I'll ask it again...

So if we had some of Russia's money right now, you'd be fine with Trump sending it to them?

Maybe you can also link to where you were pissed about Obama not doing anything in response to the Iran bounties. I must have missed that.

kane

EOG master
You didn't answer my question, so I'll ask it again...

So if we had some of Russia's money right now, you'd be fine with Trump sending it to them?

Maybe you can also link to where you were pissed about Obama not doing anything in response to the Iran bounties. I must have missed that.

Fake news, and if we had Russia's money frozen, like Iran, and they did what was required to lift the sanctions, like iran, then sure I'd give them back their money

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fake news, and if we had Russia's money frozen, like Iran, and they did what was required to lift the sanctions, like iran, then sure I'd give them back their money

Things required? Like place bounties on American soldiers? LOL.

You can't even hide your bullshit hypocrisy.

kane

EOG master
Things required? Like place bounties on American soldiers? LOL.

You can't even hide your bullshit hypocrisy.

Why hasn't trump done anything to Putin for his bounty on our troops? How about an answer that doesn't start with, Obama blah blah blah