GOLD ALL TIME HIGH

MrTop

EOG Master
The dollar has fallen against all major currencies tracked by Bloomberg in the past three months.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I snuck up on about 21 g. this week crevassing blast rock and have about .7 of a ton of presifted to 1/8 to run yet.

Might go get more tomorrow. Hot as fukk on metal detector.

MrTop

EOG Master
Umm. He's talking about the inflation adjusted price.

dollar losing it's luster, investors shorting the dollar... capital war with china could be coming .... this is the next step....“If we don’t work together to do the sound things, to be productive, to earn more than we spend, to build the stability of our currency and build the balance sheet, we are going to decline,” he added. “We are declining because of those things.

ray dialo

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
dollar losing it's luster, investors shorting the dollar... capital war with china could be coming .... this is the next step....“If we don’t work together to do the sound things, to be productive, to earn more than we spend, to build the stability of our currency and build the balance sheet, we are going to decline,” he added. “We are declining because of those things.

ray dialo

Sinker called the whole play almost 2 years ago.

Dollar, riots, gold, inflation, society breakdown, rapid transfer of wealth, debt/foreclosure, homelessness and Crack Up Boom.

Anybody look at personal earning lately?

Folks are gonna lose 10% of PPP on dollar, 7-10% on sudden onset inflation, 6% on lost earnings/unemployment, another 5-8% on a Dem tax hike. Toss in another 10% to cover reduced gov't services, emergency infrastructure and a few regional natural disasters, you are all set. Cherry on the Sundae, Marshall Law and a National "police force" with shoot to kill powers.

Total society breakdown in most major urban centers. Crime, looting and whatever it takes to stay alive.

Snake Plissken shit.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

ray dialo

That's a good thing. Not a bad thing. A weaker dollar makes it harder for companies to outsource jobs to other countries.

MrTop

EOG Master
That's a good thing. Not a bad thing. A weaker dollar makes it harder for companies to outsource jobs to other countries.

cannot go too low.. cause it does not work out for the country of Tuvalu

Tuvalu is the world's smallest national economy

To be honest, a lot of spin by the left was only the rich benefitted from the stock market.

I'm heavily invested and have benefitted from the market myself but let's be honest here.......there's something wrong with our country to have record unemployment to go along with a record DOW.

Trump only sees the world through eyes of privilege because that's all that he's ever known. A healthy market is great but more focus needs to go to real living income and benefits for most Americans.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm heavily invested and have benefitted from the market myself but let's be honest here.......there's something wrong with our country to have record unemployment to go along with a record DOW.

Trump only sees the world through eyes of privilege because that's all that he's ever known. A healthy market is great but more focus needs to go to real living income and benefits for most Americans.
How do you think Biden will change this if the jobs are in China? Will he stand up to China? If so, these jobs will just go to India or wherever cheap labor is.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

Trump been bankrupt many times utilizing debt, yet hes a billionaire

How do you think Biden will change this if the jobs are in China? Will he stand up to China? If so, these jobs will just go to India or wherever cheap labor is.

I trust the cabinet Joe will put together on any issue more than trump and his moronic closest advisor son in law

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember when the democrats were on the side of the working class, supported american jobs, remember when they didn't want jobs leaving the country, remember when they supported free speech?

Times sure have changed huh?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I trust the cabinet Joe will put together on any issue more than trump and his moronic closest advisor son in law
I wouldn’t trust that. Special interests havebeen a problem for years, one thing I already see that the D’s are already doing is comparing what Biden will do in comparison to Trump. They should set the bar MUCH higher. If Trump is as bad as they say, being a little better isn’t good enough.

I wouldn’t trust that. Special interests havebeen a problem for years, one thing I already see that the D’s are already doing is comparing what Biden will do in comparison to Trump. They should set the bar MUCH higher. If Trump is as bad as they say, being a little better isn’t good enough.

Trump and his squad of boot lickers have displayed zero ability to govern. Hell, they’ve not even shown a desire to do so.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump and his squad of boot lickers have displayed zero ability to govern. Hell, they’ve not even shown a desire to do so.
Let’s drop Trump for a minute. Should we the people expect Biden to have the US in the same shape as he and Obama left it in 2016?

Let’s drop Trump for a minute. Should we the people expect Biden to have the US in the same shape as he and Obama left it in 2016?

Drop trump? No reason to. When there’s cancer you cut it out first and attempt to heal later.

This election isn’t at all about what can Joe do. This election is all about preventing DJT from continuing to ruin this country

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Simple as that.

Take all the money that Trump spent to gift the wealthy, prop up the markets and banks and spend it to repair the country.

Let the markets find reality, it won't cost 80% of the country much at all. Let the banks put their own money in play, not the Fed's, get the rich off their huge mountains of cash

Will solve unemployment, trade deficit, wage stagnation and create real investment opportunities for a change.

When the tighty whitey righty crowd tries to counter with some bullshit about the markets crashing and banks dropping dead give them the Sinker.

Not my fukkin problem babe.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fine FW-Dont want ya sighing on me. I’ve been saying in this forum for years that the best way to kick start the jobs market in this country is to be the leader in alternative fuels.

Biden’s clean energy plan calls for creating 10 million new jobs for starters

And how many are lost from the oil industry and other high paying jobs?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
fukk the fossil fuel political donors too

dead industry never made a damn dime in years

cheap money and gov't subsidies

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Right. Because jobs in alternative energy are just created "real quick".

LOL.

Please show evidence that alternative energy jobs would pay more than the oil industry. That's pure nonsense.