Black Lives Matter

Wow. One guy started all of the riots in Minneapolis? LOL.

I thought it was indeed a sensationalized headline

The investigators claim this whitey righty (I love Sinkers slang) was indeed the first person to start a fire

Posted to show this shit was going on and it’s gone on way more than you’d ever admit

Before you go LOL’ing.... you yourself have posted countless twitter videos of one or 2 random strangers regarding the riots or opinions of race relations to forward your narrative of it being representative of the big picture

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I thought it was indeed a sensationalized headline

The investigators claim this whitey righty (I love Sinkers slang) was indeed the first person to start a fire

Posted to show this shit was going on and it’s gone on way more than you’d ever admit

Before you go LOL’ing.... you yourself have posted countless twitter videos of one or 2 random strangers regarding the riots or opinions of race relations to forward your narrative of it being representative of the big picture

Countless posts of one or two random strangers adds up to countless random strangers.

Derp.

Third grade math. It's rocket science.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Funny how they know "Umbrella Man" is a white supremacist but don't release his name. I guess he's not wanted by law enforcement? LOL.

You people will seriously fall for anything.

Just a coincidence that ANTIFA protestors in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and elsewhere use umbrellas to shield them from rubber bullets.

Sure.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is anyone else bored by this entire conversation? Apparently not.

What Do You Think of People Who Sneak into The Country ILLEGALLY ?

Is That Something You Would Ever Do, or Would You Arrive at The Border With The Proper Paperwork, That Would Allow You To Enter Any Country Legally ?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You still post daily Rasmussen and were posting polls a couple months ago favorable to BunkerBoy

Merlin: Polls are only to be believed if they bow down to my dear cult leader

Why don’t you stoop to trumps level like he did a couple days ago pointing to boat parades as proof for his support?
Rasmussen back to -9. Still an outlier, but not quite as bad. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Merlin the Fraud won't mention them again, until they stack the deck again. They always do.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
NFL to allow social justice messages in end zone, players to wear decals of police brutality victims: report
The league will also go ahead with playing 'Lift Every Voice and Sing'
and that's part of the entertainment of sports............oy vey
Yes, destroy the weak, pathetic, snowflakes heads. Good job NFL. (y)

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Thankfully, this person has been released. Supposedly an 18 year old wanted for "vandalism". A slight overreaction in police tactics, wouldn't you say, FW?

Carlina Rivera 利華娜

@CarlinaRivera

·
1h

We’ve just received confirmation that Nikki has been released. Thank you to all the advocates who have been bringing support and attention. Now it’s time to hear from
@NYCMayor
about how he will address this arrest and the future of unidentifiable policing in NYC.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Uhh. Maybe read your own articles.

"This makes 2019 the most watched NFL season in three years."

Gee. I wonder what three years ago was.
I did, little idiot. Tiny fraud says the NFL is struggling in the TV ratings. As with virtually everything else the tiny dancer posts, it was proven incorrect. Fraud will just go on to the next lie, or keep harping that he was right about this lie. Rinse repeat.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Thankfully, this person has been released. Supposedly an 18 year old wanted for "vandalism". A slight overreaction in police tactics, wouldn't you say, FW?

Carlina Rivera 利華娜
@CarlinaRivera

·
1h

We’ve just received confirmation that Nikki has been released. Thank you to all the advocates who have been bringing support and attention. Now it’s time to hear from
@NYCMayor
about how he will address this arrest and the future of unidentifiable policing in NYC.

I don't know anyone who would be for those tactics.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The guys in the van were actual NYC cops?
NYPD is "taking credit/explaining it, so I guess so.

NYPD NEWS

@NYPDnews

·
9h

In regard to a video on social media that took place at 2 Ave & 25 St, a woman taken into custody in an unmarked van was wanted for damaging police cameras during 5 separate criminal incidents in & around City Hall Park. The arresting officers were assaulted with rocks & bottles.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Miranda Rights are a big deal. That isn’t a good look,
What do you mean, did they deny her the miranda warning after arresting her? because there is no requirement that law enforcement tell you they're coming, is there?

You get the miranda after they arrest you, after they knock your door down or set up a trap for you.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What do you mean, did they deny her the miranda warning after arresting her? because there is no requirement that law enforcement tell you they're coming, is there?

You get the miranda after they arrest you, after they knock your door down or set up a trap for you.
I don’t they just throw you into a van, we need to know more here.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Does anyone really think that when police bust down the door of a drug house that they start reading Miranda rights when they're arresting people?

Not sure where this stuff comes from.