Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
One comment about the rising deaths, it doesn't appear that remdesivier, that steroid, and the plasma is really saving the day, does it?

mr merlin

EOG Master
And back in March April and May, exclude NY and NJ...looks like nothing right....then what happened...what happens next?
It would appear that what happens next is exactly what happened in the NE and every other country that had a huge surge, cases fall, hospitalizations fall, deaths fall, and then they'll be ok.

the nature of pandemics is they need to burn through the population, it's possible almost all states will have similar surges, with the good news being that once this current surge is finished(maybe in a month) all the large population states will be through it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Well, it's now conclusive, all the new hotspot states are in decline with regard to hospitalizations. So now we wait for deaths to decline and for the media to find something else to hype.
lol. you mean till the next hotspot erupts.

has this dope been right on a single thing yet?

now he'll answer with something only he thinks is cute and funny and act like he just played someone

his tired act has played out long ago

how will this one handle the November loss?

Bushay

NHL Expert
It would appear that what happens next is exactly what happened in the NE and every other country that had a huge surge, cases fall, hospitalizations fall, deaths fall, and then they'll be ok.

the nature of pandemics is they need to burn through the population, it's possible almost all states will have similar surges, with the good news being that once this current surge is finished(maybe in a month) all the large population states will be through it.
and then we get up tomorrow as nothing happened. lol

were going to wake up one day and it will all go away.....Donald Trump

just those pesky bodies we got to find a place for

the funeral home and cemetery business is off the charts good though. no one ever mentions that though right?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Sometimes I think you just post stupid stuff on purpose and have a good time watchg everyone go nuts

mr merlin

EOG Master
lol. you mean till the next hotspot erupts.

has this dope been right on a single thing yet?

now he'll answer with something only he thinks is cute and funny and act like he just played someone

his tired act has played out long ago

how will this one handle the November loss?
But there wont be any more big states to go through it, does anyone really care if nebraska surges?

Bushay

NHL Expert
But there wont be any more big states to go through it, does anyone really care if nebraska surges?
See, he must really think he's cute making statements like that. Like someone at home told him he's cute when he acts silly like that so he's turned it into a likelong schict.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
See, he must really think he's cute making statements like that. Like someone at home told him he's cute when he acts silly like that so he's turned it into a likelong schict.

Well he's more educated than the people who dedicated their lives to this.

Its over Yogi

kane

EOG master
Florida reported a record increase in new Covid -19 deaths for the fourth day in a row on Friday, with 257 fatalities in the last 24 hours, according to the state health department

It's over!!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Gotta know you're doing something right when an entire group of libtards with a collective IQ lower than freezing tries to talk shit about you rather than what you say daily.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Gotta know you're doing something right when an entire group of libtards with a collective IQ lower than freezing tries to talk shit about you rather than what you say daily.
Yup, we talk non stop about the virus and associated issues, they talk about us. Apparently it's a defense measure since they have no real arguments?

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Someone at home?

ahahahalololuuulzzbweetheheho

Mereltard lives with his cat Walter and Dunkee lives with his dog, they are a thing.

Ain't a fukkin sole alive care about either one of them

You now know the rest of the story.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
TX, FL, AZ, CA bad. The other 46 states are under control.

Relatively speaking they are just bigger.
Especially California.

I bet there are at least a dozen states with a higher Covid death per capita rate over the past 7 days than California.

Prob a dozen+ with hospitalization numbers looking worse than Arizona

Big raw #'s get the attention while a place like Idaho or smaller southern states slip under radar from main street

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Plus the brokester won't even post up to have a one on one contest here..which should be easier for the rookie originator to make money off me...cause even his idol Billy has losing streaks...

Put up
Or
Shutup

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Plus the brokester won't even post up to have a one on one contest here..which should be easier for the rookie originator to make money off me...cause even his idol Billy has losing streaks...

Put up
Or
Shutup

My idol? LOL.

I realize you want to buy my plays, but I'm not a tout. Sorry.

The fact that you think some dumb contest would prove anything shows how ignorant you are about even the most basic gambling math.

Especially California.

I bet there are at least a dozen states with a higher Covid death per capita rate over the past 7 days than California.

Big raw #'s get the attention while a place like Idaho or smaller southern states slip under radar from main street

EOG Trumptard logic:

The high death totals are good news. Now we don’t have to worry about them spreading the infection to anyone else

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Especially California.

Idaho and California are pretty similar the last week in terms of deaths per capita.

California: 20.05/1m
Idaho: 21.35/1m