Trump steamed up to -150

alfie

EOG Dedicated
During an interview that aired at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists, NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro pressed the presumptive Democratic nominee if he would "re-engage" with Cuba as president, something she suggested would have an impact on Cuban-American voters in Florida.
"Yes, yes," Biden responded. "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

just with this he will lose hispanic and black votes.........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
that all you got at this stage? you're running out of time you know. Something like this isn't going to move the needle. You do understand that do you not?"

all i got.?, i got all the time in the world.....#2 sheep, you drinking?

lets just say. if you think hispanics want to re open anything with cuba you're beyond help.
saying hispanics are more diverse than blacks......lol

just annihilated 2 groups......must be over your head..

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Not really......This election isn’t at all about Joe

The election is a total referendum on trump

i make a post on joe. you bring up trump. not changing the channel? lol

no comment on what joe said?

do you think hispanics want to re open anything cuba?

trump might lose by 3 touchdowns, but if you think it's over right now you should pray joe don't debate........

Sorry but this election was over the night Joe beat Bernie in the SC primary

BunkerBoy stood a chance against Bernie

BunkerBoy doesn’t stand a chance against Joe

Economy in worst shape since the depression by GDP standards

Polling in wrong track numbers for country are at historical highs

Trump is spending money to defend Texas of all states

This election is over as it’s going to be a blue tsunami with D senate control

Keep your hopes alive though if it makes you feel better

Bushay

NHL Expert
all i got.?, i got all the time in the world.....#2 sheep, you drinking?

lets just say. if you think hispanics want to re open anything with cuba you're beyond help.
saying hispanics are more diverse than blacks......lol

just annihilated 2 groups......must be over your head..
Hispanics and Cuba? lol. the fuck are you even talking about? Do you think I read your clickbait bs? lol.

I'm smarter than to engage in a conversation with any of you idiots. you haven't figured that out yet?????

you will all dumb the conversation down and beat me with experience. Yea, I don't put myself in that position. I'm only here to expose the crimes and hypocrisy of this administration. And call you out when you're blatantly full of shit. And I don't just mean you. I mean any of you 6-8 hillbillys who wouldn't understand how a normal functioning society operates if it hit you in the ass.

Please don't waste any more of my time, there's much more hypocrisy to expose in actual valid links. And not " I heard" logic!

Friggin time-wasting Hillbilly !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sorry but this election was over the night Joe beat Bernie in the SC primary

BunkerBoy stood a chance against Bernie

BunkerBoy doesn’t stand a chance against Joe

Economy in worst shape since the depression by GDP standards

Polling in wrong track numbers for country are at historical highs

Trump is spending money to defend Texas of all states

This election is over as it’s going to be a blue tsunami with D senate control

Keep your hopes alive though if it makes you feel better
Trump has two chances;

1 - hope there is a vaccine (longshot).

2 - pound the heck out of Portland, Seattle, Minn, NY, Chi, etc for defunding. Show what life is like with fewer cops. It’s a better option, it’s probably not enough.

Trump has two chances;

1 - hope there is a vaccine (longshot).

2 - pound the heck out of Portland, Seattle, Minn, NY, Chi, etc for defunding. Show what life is like with fewer cops. It’s a better option, it’s probably not enough.

Trump has been losing the public opinion polls on law and order ever since he pulled his bible photo op stunt. Thanks go out to Kushner for that dumbass move. From most accounts Kushner is the the main campaign strategist which is absolutely fantastic because the guy is dumb as a box of rocks

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Hispanics and Cuba? lol. the fuck are you even talking about? Do you think I read your clickbait bs? lol.

I'm smarter than to engage in a conversation with any of you idiots. you haven't figured that out yet?????

you will all dumb the conversation down and beat me with experience. Yea, I don't put myself in that position. I'm only here to expose the crimes and hypocrisy of this administration. And call you out when you're blatantly full of shit. And I don't just mean you. I mean any of you 6-8 hillbillys who wouldn't understand how a normal functioning society operates if it hit you in the ass.

Please don't waste any more of my time, there's much more hypocrisy to expose in actual valid links. And not " I heard" logic!

Friggin time-wasting Hillbilly !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

why respond if it's a waste of time.........you just stupid gump?.......

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump has been losing the public opinion polls on law and order ever since he pulled his bible photo op stunt. Thanks go out to Kushner for that dumbass move. From most accounts Kushner is the the main campaign strategist which is absolutely fantastic because the guy is dumb as a box of rocks
If you are Trump’s campign manager, you have to use the same tactics the D’s are going to use. There is no other realistic option. The worst thing he can do is use Biden’s health.

If you are Trump’s campign manager, you have to use the same tactics the D’s are going to use. There is no other realistic option. The worst thing he can do is use Biden’s health.

I agree-but he has to they have to be a lot smarter on the issue.

Continuing to use unidentified military against protesters is going to work against him

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I agree-but he has to they have to be a lot smarter on the issue.

Continuing to use unidentified military against protesters is going to work against him
The national guard was called in to LA for the Rodney King riots, sometimes it’s justified. Remember the cry in Portland is the feds are in so the riots are justified. Well, they are gone and little has changed. This is what Trump has to use.

(not an endorsement of Trump, I see two old guys who can master eating soup for dinner and that’s it)

The national guard was called in to LA for the Rodney King riots, sometimes it’s justified. Remember the cry in Portland is the feds are in so the riots are justified. Well, they are gone and little has changed. This is what Trump has to use.

(not an endorsement of Trump, I see two old guys who can master eating soup for dinner and that’s it)

Not the ideal choices at all between the two. The monopoly of the two party system is to blame. Will it change? It’s only going to get worse because it’s a byproduct of the ruling bankers owning governments throughout the world.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden shit the bed again with more idiotic comments about blacks. I've been thinking he might get 15% of the black vote, when the election comes it could easily be 20% or even more.

That means a trump landslide.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Secretary of Failure

LOL

Bushay

NHL Expert
why respond if it's a waste of time.........you just stupid gump?.......
cause with at least you, I don't need to repeat myself.
if you haven't seen Jared's interview with the same Axios reporter, he makes the trump sit down sound like a mathematics professor convention.

cause with at least you, I don't need to repeat myself.

if you haven't seen Jared's interview with the same Axios reporter, he makes the trump sit down sound like a mathematics professor convention.

No shit? I did not even know that he did an interview thank you for the heads up