Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Agreed. That's why I treat them with virtually no respect.

I didn't vote for Trump either, but I dont want anyone in office that thinks like these people. So I'll be voting for him this year.

Somehow I don't think the respect of an immature, self loathing little guy who spends his entire life in 12 man Chitty, is highly prioritized by anyone.

Remember son, you need a keyboard and total anonymity to disrespect anyone.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
What's your thoughts on the Postal Service situation Monkey?

Goes bankrupt, change rules to open monopoly, sold to a consortium of wealthy private businessman, former politicians and freeloaders.

Rewrite Postal Act so they can turn profit pocket tons of cash.

Bankrupt again in 5 years or less.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Goes bankrupt, change rules to open monopoly, sold to a consortium of wealthy private businessman, former politicians and freeloaders.

Rewrite Postal Act so they can turn profit pocket tons of cash.

Bankrupt again in 5 years or less.

Americans love the Post Office. Not his best move to declare war on them imo

alfie

EOG Dedicated

pre virus, when was the last time you were in a post office......nobody could possibly love the usps...

pre trump hasn't the usps lost big money every year for decades......before internet they lost huge sums and the service sucked.......

i like motts horse in the alabama....

Ray Luca

EOG Master
pre virus, when was the last time you were in a post office......nobody could possibly love the usps...

pre trump hasn't the usps lost big money every year for decades......before internet they lost huge sums and the service sucked.......

Its different in rural areas plus hundreds of thousands of kids write letters to Santa each year. To declare war was bad political move I think. He's got a hard on for Bezos period

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
What's your thoughts on the Postal Service situation Monkey?

I don’t think government services should favor any one business in particular. Amazon already undercuts small businesses because they can't compete on price with massive international corporations. For the government to give Amazon special rules just hurts small business even more.

You people want to tax billionaires more while supporting policies that destroy the ability to create better paying jobs with small business. Billionaires have ways to evade taxes like creating charities but small businesses have no chance of competing with corporations who get special favors. If the left actually cares about American jobs and wages, they would be making corporations like Amazon pay where they get a competitive advantage.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Whoever buys that business better figure out it's biggest asset is their collection and delivery crew.

Still the best staffed network in the world and best delivery system for the buck.

They've been hamstrung by admin in a time where a shit ton of room for growth.

Bezos should buy it, it's gonna be a dead fish as a federal entity.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Fauci:

“When you look at other parts of the country – this is the thing that's disturbing to me – is that we're starting to see the inkling of the upticks in the percent of the tests that are positive,” he said.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Fauci:

“When you look at other parts of the country – this is the thing that's disturbing to me – is that we're starting to see the inkling of the upticks in the percent of the tests that are positive,” he said.

Fuk him

In Atlas we trust! Just give Atlas a nobel peace prize and presidential medal of freedom right now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just returned from a trip to north dakota, zero covid concern there, almost no masks on anyone, bars packed, gaming tables full with no restrictions, buffets open. it's a normal world, they do talk about it somewhat, say that cases are going up, that some bar workers have had it, but it doesn't stop them, or shut them down, they just roll with the punches.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Welcome back

Last week I was up in upper peninsula Mi, backpacking and camping. Was great to get away and enjoy nature and be away from all the Covid fuss

Bushay

NHL Expert
Just returned from a trip to north dakota, zero covid concern there, almost no masks on anyone, bars packed, gaming tables full with no restrictions, buffets open. it's a normal world, they do talk about it somewhat, say that cases are going up, that some bar workers have had it, but it doesn't stop them, or shut them down, they just roll with the punches.
lol. he talked to one guy standing 2 urinals away in the toilet who said he worked with a guy on 3rd shift that had a cousin that he heard got it but he couldn't even confirm so it's like nothing happened around here! Canceling schools now????? WTF????? You fuckers are crazy I tell you.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bushay

NHL Expert
I don’t think government services should favor any one business in particular. Amazon already undercuts small businesses because they can't compete on price with massive international corporations. For the government to give Amazon special rules just hurts small business even more.

You people want to tax billionaires more while supporting policies that destroy the ability to create better paying jobs with small business. Billionaires have ways to evade taxes like creating charities but small businesses have no chance of competing with corporations who get special favors. If the left actually cares about American jobs and wages, they would be making corporations like Amazon pay where they get a competitive advantage.
you don't mean like this do you?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/politics/amazon-backlash-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

mr merlin

EOG Master
lol. he talked to one guy standing 2 urinals away in the toilet who said he worked with a guy on 3rd shift that had a cousin that he heard got it but he couldn't even confirm so it's like nothing happened around here! Canceling schools now????? WTF????? You fuckers are crazy I tell you.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Huh, what a rambling diatribe, lol.

It's over

boston massacre

EOG Master

CNN/AOC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All The Information is in The Headlines.

No Need To Open it.

MSNBC/TRUMP/RUSSIAN Collusion.

Same Thing.

An Entertaining Air Head Poster.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So that means it can’t ever get there

Congrats

It’s over
No it's there, while I was playing blackjack the dealers would talk about it, said several at various bars have had it, said they just take a few days off. The bottom line is they dont wear masks(just a few here or there), everything's open, even buffets, and life is normal. Apparently they dont live in fear, it's so refreshing up there, all the young girls who are servers or dealers are nice and wholesome, no blue hair, no tattoos.