Here is the next president of our country:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If there was a competition on how often you people blew each other, I'd definitely lose to you libtards though.

That's not a game I partake in like you do.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I don't think you'd be the favorite in a gun fight.

Or a bench pressing contest against my pinkie toes.

Gun fight?

Never owned one, held one, loaded one carried one or fired one.

I bought these here to post in Chitty, no fukkin clue how to shoot them. No intent to learn.

But I can fukkin pose with the best.

I bet errybuddy see me now.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Pose? Oh, you're definitely a poser. One of the biggest out there.

If you'd like to post up (LOL @ a brokedick like you posting up) , we can certainly wager on the fact that I have a complete AR-15 lower and AR-10 lower.

Meanwhile, you can't even afford the squirt guns you claim you have.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The great news for Biden these days is you have no real stance on anything, you cannot be held accountable.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Many have. You just don't wanna hear it, or accept the answers. He's Not The Idiot. He's not an insane, fascist Dictator wannabe. That's enough for most of us.

There's a mountain of evidence that completely disproves everything you just said.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Many have. You just don't wanna hear it, or accept the answers. He's Not The Idiot. He's not an insane, fascist Dictator wannabe. That's enough for most of us.
If he’s not the idiot and not a insane dictator, what is he? why should someone switch their vote?

are they really let joe debate trump?

pay per view would be big bucks

Surprises me that trumpanzees fail to see that trump is far more incoherent and lost in mental decline than Biden

The Biden campaign is all too happy to let the thumpers to continue to drive this debate narrative however. Debates are often judged on performance vs expectations. When Joe shows up and displays an ounce of intelligence he will have already won.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Surprises me that trumpanzees fail to see that trump is far more incoherent and lost in mental decline than Biden

The Biden campaign is all too happy to let the thumpers to continue to drive this debate narrative however. Debates are often judged on performance vs expectations. When Joe shows up and displays an ounce of intelligence he will have already won.

really? lol

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"you know shining light up your anus will kill the virus. And maybe injecting disinfectant will also kill the virus".
- Donald Trump

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested. Just because they were handcuffed doesn't mean they were arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
really? lol

"North Korea denuclearized because Trump parked an aircraft carrier off their coast".
- Dumb Alfie

"All women are Lesbians".
- Dumb Alfie

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother ".
- Dumb Alfie

"I've been retired for 20 years, beat that".
- Dumb Alfie aka Sunnyisle, aka Alfie the stiffer